39 Replies Latest reply: Oct 21, 2011 9:58 AM by FrenchNavy123 RSS

PS3 zombies = Takes more skill

redx165
Im not trying to make a console war but please hear me out. Us ps3 gamers put up with

- Frame Rate Issuse
- Invisible Crawlers
- Gernades dont explored
- More Lag


Xbox has:

- Lag

Thats it


Heres a example: its alot more easier to get 300 kills on xbox then ps3. I really dont know why but it seems like it.

~THE NOOB KILLER

  • Re: PS3 zombies = Takes more skill
    Zeriikler
    Doesn't take more skill, just makes you stupid for not buying an Xbox
  • Re: PS3 zombies = Takes more skill

    Zeriikler wrote:

     

    Doesn't take more skill, just makes you stupid for not buying an Xbox



    Comments like these makes Xbros look bad, and please no console war if anyone reads this =.=
  • Re: PS3 zombies = Takes more skill
    NEIN_Der_Untonen

    Zeriikler wrote:

     

    Doesn't take more skill, just makes you stupid for not buying an Xbox




    >inb4 the shitstorm thats going to happen because of your fukking stupid comment
  • Re: PS3 zombies = Takes more skill

    Zeriikler wrote:

     

    Doesn't take more skill, just makes you stupid for not buying an Xbox


    ...........................................________
    ....................................,.-'"...................``~.,
    .............................,.-"..................................."-.,
    .........................,/...............................................":,
    .....................,?......................................................\,
    .................../........................................................... ,}
    ................./......................................................,:`^`.. }
    .............../...................................................,:"......... /
    ..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../
    ............./__.(....."~-,_..............................,:`........../
    .........../(_...."~,_........"~,_....................,:`........_/
    ..........{.._$;_......"=,_......."-,_.......,.-~-,},.~";/....}
    ...........((.....*~_......."=-._......";,,./`..../"............../
    ...,,,___.\`~,......"~.,....................`.....}............../
    ............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-"
    ............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\
    .............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__
    ,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,
    .....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\
    ...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\
    ................................`:,,...........................`\.............. __
    .....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
    ........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\
    ...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`
  • Re: PS3 zombies = Takes more skill
    Zeriikler
    Whoa whoa, no need to snap out, I'm not trying to start a console war.. He said something stupid, so i said something stupid.
  • Re: PS3 zombies = Takes more skill

    Redx165 wrote:

     

    Im not trying to make a console war but please hear me out. Us ps3 gamers put up with

    - Frame Rate Issuse
    - Invisible Crawlers
    - Gernades dont explored
    - More Lag


    Xbox has:

    - Lag

    Thats it


    Heres a example: its alot more easier to get 300 kills on xbox then ps3. I really dont know why but it seems like it.

    ~THE NOOB KILLER



    Lies. I have both, and I do equally well on both.
  • Re: PS3 zombies = Takes more skill

    Zeriikler wrote:

     

    Whoa whoa, no need to snap out, I'm not trying to start a console war.. He said something stupid, so i said something stupid.


    Actually those are facts dumb ass.
  • Re: PS3 zombies = Takes more skill
    If you disagree state why, not that just don't
  • Re: PS3 zombies = Takes more skill
    Zeriikler
    I disagree because, if you have such problems with PS3, and you know that Xbox has less problems.. Doesn't it make sense to buy an xbox?

    If you're buying a car, and one car has problems with the steering and the other one doesn't.. Which one are you going to buy?
  • Re: PS3 zombies = Takes more skill
    mfoster11
    there is always one douche fan boy lurking to stir some ****. we prefer different consoles according to our personal taste. the OP has a point, since we do have all those issues, yet we still hit high rounds....

    we buy ps3 b/c alot of us havin been playin playstation for 15+ years. its called loyalty. plus who the hell wants to pay for online gaming??
  • Re: PS3 zombies = Takes more skill

    Zeriikler wrote:

     

    I disagree because, if you have such problems with PS3, and you know that Xbox has less problems.. Doesn't it make sense to buy an xbox?

    If you're buying a car, and one car has problems with the steering and the other one doesn't.. Which one are you going to buy?



    I play Xbox but its more on personal preference if anything
  • Re: PS3 zombies = Takes more skill
    Zeriikler

    mfoster11 wrote:

     

    there is always one douche fan boy lurking to stir some ****. we prefer different consoles according to our personal taste. the OP has a point, since we do have all those issues, yet we still hit high rounds....

    we buy ps3 b/c alot of us havin been playin playstation for 15+ years. its called loyalty. plus who the hell wants to pay for online gaming??



    Relax man, i've played Playstation almost my whole life, and I don't blame you for sticking with it, hell, i would've bought one, but an Xbox was cheaper at the moment.
    Turns out I enjoyed it a lot more.
    I'm not a fanboy of microsoft, trust me. I'm just stating the obvious.
  • Re: PS3 zombies = Takes more skill
    redx165

    Zeriikler wrote:

     

    I disagree because, if you have such problems with PS3, and you know that Xbox has less problems.. Doesn't it make sense to buy an xbox?

    If you're buying a car, and one car has problems with the steering and the other one doesn't.. Which one are you going to buy?




    Well i had the PS3 longer than when Black Ops came out. So the whole car thing doesnt make any sense since i already had a ps3. You just think cause your a xbox player that your system is better. I've tried so many time to get to 300 kills on No Mans Land ( record 250 kills ) and when i throw a gernade it will disaprear or kill alot of zombies and make a very bad framerate. You xbox users dont have as many problems as us ps3 players so untill you play it on ps3 then just dont talk.

    ~THE NOOB KILLER

  • Re: PS3 zombies = Takes more skill
    deathclaw2143346456546

    Redx165 wrote:

     

    Im not trying to make a console war but please hear me out. Us ps3 gamers put up with

    - Frame Rate Issuse
    - Invisible Crawlers
    - Gernades dont explored
    - More Lag


    Xbox has:

    - Lag

    Thats it


    Heres a example: its alot more easier to get 300 kills on xbox then ps3. I really dont know why but it seems like it.

    ~THE NOOB KILLER



    um no there's more for xbox, i have to put up with
    lag
    players get disconnected or leave
    players some times get downed in one hit even with jug
    zombie's seam to be able to hold players
    sometimes it can take about 5 minutes for the last zombie to spawn, we had stayed together all the time so no one made a crawler
  • Re: PS3 zombies = Takes more skill
    kabb2013
    Just because you say you dont intend to start a console war doesnt mean you wont. And the topic title says it all. You're saying xbox players have less skill or use less skill. Its still somewhat degrading no matter which way you look at it. Also to an earlier comment, paying for an online experience is definitely worth it in my opinion.
  • Re: PS3 zombies = Takes more skill

    kabb2013 wrote:

     

    Just because you say you dont intend to start a console war doesnt mean you wont. And the topic title says it all. You're saying xbox players have less skill or use less skill. Its still somewhat degrading no matter which way you look at it. Also to an earlier comment, paying for an online experience is definitely worth it in my opinion.


    He's saying it takes more skill because we have to to deal with BS that the 360 doesn't have.
  • Re: PS3 zombies = Takes more skill
    kabb2013

    Rezzurected davidlsofferman wrote:

     

    kabb2013 wrote:

     

    Just because you say you dont intend to start a console war doesnt mean you wont. And the topic title says it all. You're saying xbox players have less skill or use less skill. Its still somewhat degrading no matter which way you look at it. Also to an earlier comment, paying for an online experience is definitely worth it in my opinion.


    He's saying it takes more skill because we have to to deal with BS that the 360 doesn't have.


    So he's praising PS3 people for having problems on their system? So should i get a PS3 to show i have skill more skill? oh well.
  • Re: PS3 zombies = Takes more skill
    Biosignal

    Redx165 wrote:

     



    Well i had the PS3 longer than when Black Ops came out. So the whole car thing doesnt make any sense since i already had a ps3. You just think cause your a xbox player that your system is better. I've tried so many time to get to 300 kills on No Mans Land ( record 250 kills ) and when i throw a gernade it will disaprear or kill alot of zombies and make a very bad framerate. You xbox users dont have as many problems as us ps3 players so untill you play it on ps3 then just dont talk.

    ~THE NOOB KILLER



    I've played Zombies on PS3 many times and I've been to equally high rounds as I have on 360 and the only thing that's harder about PS3 is the controllers don't really feel right in my hands which I got used to anyway.

    All this crap your posting is just to stir up a flame war on here. Couldn't you find a better topic to troll with rather than something so unoriginal? God.
  • Re: PS3 zombies = Takes more skill
    FireeriF

    Biosignal wrote:

     

    I've played Zombies on PS3 many times and I've been to equally high rounds as I have on 360 and the only thing that's harder about PS3 is the controllers don't really feel right in my hands which I got used to anyway.



    Funny because I say the same for xbox controllers don't feel right but that's only because I'm use to the PS3 controller
  • Re: PS3 zombies = Takes more skill
    Zeriikler

    Redx165 wrote:

     

    Zeriikler wrote:

     

    I disagree because, if you have such problems with PS3, and you know that Xbox has less problems.. Doesn't it make sense to buy an xbox?

    If you're buying a car, and one car has problems with the steering and the other one doesn't.. Which one are you going to buy?




    Well i had the PS3 longer than when Black Ops came out. So the whole car thing doesnt make any sense since i already had a ps3. You just think cause your a xbox player that your system is better. I've tried so many time to get to 300 kills on No Mans Land ( record 250 kills ) and when i throw a gernade it will disaprear or kill alot of zombies and make a very bad framerate. You xbox users dont have as many problems as us ps3 players so untill you play it on ps3 then just dont talk.

    ~THE NOOB KILLER



    Nah man, you got it all wrong. As soon as someone says something about the console someone owns, they put on their boxing gloves and wanna fight.
    I mean, I'm not going to feel sorry for some idiot who wants people to show him sympathy for the problems he has with owning a playstation 3.
    What do you want me to say? "Oh bro, that's so terrible let me make you some tea, and rub your back and make you feel better that your playstation's framerate sucks."
    No way dude, you clearly know, and said it yourself that Xbox doesn't have to deal with those issues. So buy an Xbox. What you're saying is totally ridiculous and it's blowing my mind. If it was anything else in the world it would be different.
    The only way I think you'll understand is with this example.

    (You're timmy, idk who mike is.)
    --The correct approach to this issue.
    Timmy: Hey Mike that's a nice bike you got there!
    Mike: Yeah thanks! It's a Trek and it's stable and works great! Your bike looks like it's real slow and probably doesn't work well..
    Timmy: I'll have to possibly buy one of those Treks!
    Mike: Cool!


    --Your approach to this issue.
    Timmy: Hey Mike that's a nice bike you got there!
    Mike: Yeah thanks! It's a Trek and it's stable and works great! Your bike looks like it's real slow and probably doesn't work well..
    Timmy: FU.K YOU BRO, THIS IS THE BEST BIKE EVER, YOU'RE JUST SAYING IT'S SLOW BECAUSE YOU'RE A TREK FANBOY. I'M STICKING WITH MY SLOW UNSTABLE BIKE FOREVER, AND I'LL NEVER CONSIDERING TRYING OUT YOUR TREK!
    Mike: Uhm, okay?

    Get it yet?
    On the side note, I have played zombies and other COD games on PS3, so here's me talking.
  • Re: PS3 zombies = Takes more skill

    I've tried so many time to get to 300 kills on No Mans Land ( record 250 kills ) and when i throw a gernade it will disaprear or kill alot of zombies and make a very bad framerate. You xbox users dont have as many problems as us ps3 players so untill you play it on ps3 then just dont talk.

    ~THE NOOB KILLER
    [/quote]


    First I must say good record .   Mine is 168 and improving, seems like most off my real good games are when Quick reload is there tho.
    Second I must say the grenade thing where it doesn't go off happens to me ,so does the framerate drop when i kill alot of zombies at once.
    --I'm on Xbox--
    And yes the frame rate issues do suck on ps3, when playing with friends the only way around horrible ''framerate of death'' past 25ish is to group the zombies and kill them slowly.But this sucks   firing a thundergun or wunderwaffe take the game from managable to unplayable.
  • Re: PS3 zombies = Takes more skill

    Redx165 wrote:

     

    Im not trying to make a console war but please hear me out. Us ps3 gamers put up with

    - Frame Rate Issuse
    - Invisible Crawlers
    - Gernades dont explored
    - More Lag


    Xbox has:

    - Lag

    Thats it
     

    Heres a example: its alot more easier to get 300 kills on xbox then ps3. I really dont know why but it seems like it.

    ~THE NOOB KILLER




    I have a ps3 and it doesnt lag and there are not any invisible crawlers lol
  • Re: PS3 zombies = Takes more skill
    Deznts
    this whole thread is dumb, I dont mean to to belittle anyone but where do you buy your console's from?  did they fall off the back of the truck?  I never have any of the problems (PS3) users on these boards have.  So it has to be either your console is a hack or your internet sucks.  I dont own Black ops for 360 cuz i dont have a live accont and dont want to pay for one but i do have an xbox.  Please stop with these threads and look into the issues your having as personal issues.  STOP STARTING CONSOLE WARS.....if you can, buy both, if not, STFU... No console is better, they are just different.
  • Re: PS3 zombies = Takes more skill
    danny2012

    Deznts wrote:

     

    this whole thread is dumb, I dont mean to to belittle anyone but where do you buy your console's from?  did they fall off the back of the truck?  I never have any of the problems (PS3) users on these boards have.  So it has to be either your console is a hack or your internet sucks.  I dont own Black ops for 360 cuz i dont have a live accont and dont want to pay for one but i do have an xbox.  Please stop with these threads and look into the issues your having as personal issues.  STOP STARTING CONSOLE WARS.....if you can, buy both, if not, STFU... No console is better, they are just different.





    how about hmmmm lets see your probs the f*ckin dumb one! what rounds have u managed 2 hit just out of interest? because me im mostly in the top 1000s for most maps legit b4 u say oh i gltiched! and i hit 40 on moon it "DIDNT" lag till we hit that round it was fine then we kill the zombies it goes normal again! what rounds have you hit out of interest come on enlighten me? lol! be interesting 2 hear and how many players with! because most maps like the newer ones cant handle 4 players raygun can cause lag mustang and sally because the weapons fire so fast and highpowered now another time 4 players round 23 maybe it started to lag so bad it was unplayable black ops does suffer frm fromae issues! but depends on how far u can get in zombies to experience because we had full connection no speed loss! let me explain another thing to you as well! it can lag alsol if to many zombies but face it who plays solo or splitscreen offline? barely anyone the more people the more zombies equals more strain on the fps they need to create a patch to increase the fps it does take alot more skill when lag occurs and as for off the back of a truck mine was a new slim ps3 250 gig! so your post is flawed and retarded i hate 2 break it to you dumbass! you clearly know nothing about fps or zombie issues where as i do ive experienced every bug imaginable! lol so yh there u go! the whole game is broken till they fix all these faults!
  • Re: PS3 zombies = Takes more skill
    SmallFace
    The granade thing is a glitch. it also happens with the ray gun, gershes and a few other things. It happens on all versions (like all the glitches).

    Dunno about framerate, it happened to me once (ps3) on moon on rd 26. just seemed like someone in the game has a dodgy connection.
  • Re: PS3 zombies = Takes more skill
    Deznts

    danny2012 wrote:

     

    Deznts wrote:

     

    this whole thread is dumb, I dont mean to to belittle anyone but where do you buy your console's from?  did they fall off the back of the truck?  I never have any of the problems (PS3) users on these boards have.  So it has to be either your console is a hack or your internet sucks.  I dont own Black ops for 360 cuz i dont have a live accont and dont want to pay for one but i do have an xbox.  Please stop with these threads and look into the issues your having as personal issues.  STOP STARTING CONSOLE WARS.....if you can, buy both, if not, STFU... No console is better, they are just different.





    how about hmmmm lets see your probs the f*ckin dumb one! what rounds have u managed 2 hit just out of interest? because me im mostly in the top 1000s for most maps legit b4 u say oh i gltiched! and i hit 40 on moon it "DIDNT" lag till we hit that round it was fine then we kill the zombies it goes normal again! what rounds have you hit out of interest come on enlighten me? lol! be interesting 2 hear and how many players with! because most maps like the newer ones cant handle 4 players raygun can cause lag mustang and sally because the weapons fire so fast and highpowered now another time 4 players round 23 maybe it started to lag so bad it was unplayable black ops does suffer frm fromae issues! but depends on how far u can get in zombies to experience because we had full connection no speed loss! let me explain another thing to you as well! it can lag alsol if to many zombies but face it who plays solo or splitscreen offline? barely anyone the more people the more zombies equals more strain on the fps they need to create a patch to increase the fps it does take alot more skill when lag occurs and as for off the back of a truck mine was a new slim ps3 250 gig! so your post is flawed and retarded i hate 2 break it to you dumbass! you clearly know nothing about fps or zombie issues where as i do ive experienced every bug imaginable! lol so yh there u go! the whole game is broken till they fix all these faults!




    first off watch your fu*king mouth, like I said, I NEVER HAD THESE PROBLEMS ON MY PS3.  made it past 30 on all maps with 4 people and the only time there is LAG is because of someones connection.  when that person lags out the game returns to normal......
  • Re: PS3 zombies = Takes more skill
    danny2012

    Deznts wrote:

     

    danny2012 wrote:

     

    Deznts wrote:

     

    this whole thread is dumb, I dont mean to to belittle anyone but where do you buy your console's from?  did they fall off the back of the truck?  I never have any of the problems (PS3) users on these boards have.  So it has to be either your console is a hack or your internet sucks.  I dont own Black ops for 360 cuz i dont have a live accont and dont want to pay for one but i do have an xbox.  Please stop with these threads and look into the issues your having as personal issues.  STOP STARTING CONSOLE WARS.....if you can, buy both, if not, STFU... No console is better, they are just different.





    how about hmmmm lets see your probs the f*ckin dumb one! what rounds have u managed 2 hit just out of interest? because me im mostly in the top 1000s for most maps legit b4 u say oh i gltiched! and i hit 40 on moon it "DIDNT" lag till we hit that round it was fine then we kill the zombies it goes normal again! what rounds have you hit out of interest come on enlighten me? lol! be interesting 2 hear and how many players with! because most maps like the newer ones cant handle 4 players raygun can cause lag mustang and sally because the weapons fire so fast and highpowered now another time 4 players round 23 maybe it started to lag so bad it was unplayable black ops does suffer frm fromae issues! but depends on how far u can get in zombies to experience because we had full connection no speed loss! let me explain another thing to you as well! it can lag alsol if to many zombies but face it who plays solo or splitscreen offline? barely anyone the more people the more zombies equals more strain on the fps they need to create a patch to increase the fps it does take alot more skill when lag occurs and as for off the back of a truck mine was a new slim ps3 250 gig! so your post is flawed and retarded i hate 2 break it to you dumbass! you clearly know nothing about fps or zombie issues where as i do ive experienced every bug imaginable! lol so yh there u go! the whole game is broken till they fix all these faults!




    first off watch your fu*king mouth, like I said, I NEVER HAD THESE PROBLEMS ON MY PS3.  made it past 30 on all maps with 4 people and the only time there is LAG is because of someones connection.  when that person lags out the game returns to normal......




    1st off u f*ck off! :@ calling ppl dumb and saying oh i dont mean to belittle ppl or demean them come on what reaction do u think your gona get eh?! be serious and realistic. well one day u will probs have them. well i know ppl who have high speed internet and it still bloody does it so that doesnt do it! and surely if it was a speed problem it would of done it way b4 40 the game needs an update / patch th increase frame mate. the connection was fine through out all of this till 40 soon as we killed the zombies no in game lag!
  • Re: PS3 zombies = Takes more skill
    fatedtitan
    I don't see how you think making the comment that PS3 zombies takes more skill will not start a console war.  You're just asking for one.
  • Re: PS3 zombies = Takes more skill
    TeHNuClEaRBoOM-
    Raven ported Black Ops to the PS3 completely wrong. The PS3 is capable of 90 fps not 30. The Xbox is maxed out on 60, it doesn't get better than that. If Treyarch was to have ported it and programmed it properly then the PS3 version would have been the same as the PC version.

    Except Activision wanted to give the new boys a try. I'm thinking raven consists of junior engineers and programmers. Because only juniors would not take full potential of a platform. Juniors are mostly there to get their paycheck. That's why no-one hires them.

    If Treyarch wasn't porting MW2 and were putting full potential into Call Of Duty like IW does then you would see 60 FPS easily on PS3.

    Treyarch is a porting company however they didn't port Black Ops on PS3 which is odd.

    I don't think they are going to make mistakes like they did with black ops. You can see the proof in the DLC packs,Updates.

    The PS3 side of Call Of Duty is producing a large amount of money. I think Activision sees that now.

    Please can we get back to no more fanboy comments.
  • Re: PS3 zombies = Takes more skill
    swiftbonehammer

    Redx165 wrote:

     

    Im not trying to make a console war but please hear me out. Us ps3 gamers put up with

    - Frame Rate Issuse
    - Invisible Crawlers
    - Gernades dont explored
    - More Lag


    Xbox has:

    - Lag

    Thats it


    Heres a example: its alot more easier to get 300 kills on xbox then ps3. I really dont know why but it seems like it.

    ~THE NOOB KILLER



    You should put the grenade not exploding on both systems...I play on Xbox and I've experienced it a few times.
  • Re: PS3 zombies = Takes more skill
    ive got both and ive achually got to higher rounds on the ps3 than xbox considering all the xbox ppl are rage quiters and i carried this guy to round 39 and he left the game? wtf
  • Re: PS3 zombies = Takes more skill
    swiftbonehammer

    kylesuperfly wrote:

     

    ive got both and ive achually got to higher rounds on the ps3 than xbox considering all the xbox ppl are rage quiters and i carried this guy to round 39 and he left the game? wtf



    Not all xbox'ers are rage quitters...least not me anyways.
  • Re: PS3 zombies = Takes more skill
    DrunkDude7000
    console wars+meaningless cursin= head hurting
  • Re: PS3 zombies = Takes more skill
    strablind

    swiftbonehammer wrote:

     

    kylesuperfly wrote:

     

    ive got both and ive achually got to higher rounds on the ps3 than xbox considering all the xbox ppl are rage quiters and i carried this guy to round 39 and he left the game? wtf



    Not all xbox'ers are rage quitters...least not me anyways.




    It seems to be Moon where all the rage quitter lives, every time i play Moon on Xbox or PS3 someone leaves.
  • Re: PS3 zombies = Takes more skill
    redx165

    Zeriikler wrote:

     




    For one thing i just got a brand new ps3 so its not slow. I payed the same amount of money for this game and all the dlc to get less of what xbox gets. Thats not fair for all of us ps3 players. So why should i get a system which cant handle blue-ray and has to pay for online. I have alot of blue ray than dvds.

    ~THE NOOB KILLER


  • Re: PS3 zombies = Takes more skill

    Redx165 wrote:

     

    Zeriikler wrote:

     




    For one thing i just got a brand new ps3 so its not slow. I payed the same amount of money for this game and all the dlc to get less of what xbox gets. Thats not fair for all of us ps3 players. So why should i get a system which cant handle blue-ray and has to pay for online. I have alot of blue ray than dvds.

    ~THE NOOB KILLER




    Can't handle blu-ray? the blu-ray tech. is owned by sony.
    Although i agree you shouldn't have to buy another system, but then why keep paying for dlc why keep playing if all your gonna do is complain?

    The reason blu-ray won?  answer : the porn industry
  • Re: PS3 zombies = Takes more skill
    redx165

    crackdown666 wrote:

     

    [


    Can't handle blu-ray? the blu-ray tech. is owned by sony.
    Although i agree you shouldn't have to buy another system, but then why keep paying for dlc why keep playing if all your gonna do is complain?

    The reason blu-ray won?  answer : the porn industry



    Cause i kept paying for dlc cause i thought they would put a patch on ps3 so it would be a little better. I was wrong    I just think that us ps3 players put up with more bs than you guys which makes us a little better in those situations than you guys.

    ~THE NOOB KILLER

  • Re: PS3 zombies = Takes more skill
    swiftbonehammer

    strablind wrote:

     

    swiftbonehammer wrote:

     

    kylesuperfly wrote:

     

    ive got both and ive achually got to higher rounds on the ps3 than xbox considering all the xbox ppl are rage quiters and i carried this guy to round 39 and he left the game? wtf



    Not all xbox'ers are rage quitters...least not me anyways.




    It seems to be Moon where all the rage quitter lives, every time i play Moon on Xbox or PS3 someone leaves.



    Yeah, I've noticed that...or they're not really that good at all.
  • Re: PS3 zombies = Takes more skill
    FrenchNavy123

    Redx165 wrote:

     

    crackdown666 wrote:

     

    [


    Can't handle blu-ray? the blu-ray tech. is owned by sony.
    Although i agree you shouldn't have to buy another system, but then why keep paying for dlc why keep playing if all your gonna do is complain?

    The reason blu-ray won?  answer : the porn industry



    Cause i kept paying for dlc cause i thought they would put a patch on ps3 so it would be a little better. I was wrong    I just think that us ps3 players put up with more bs than you guys which makes us a little better in those situations than you guys.

    ~THE NOOB KILLER



    So buy an xbox? It's dumb to say that PS3 takes more skill. It's like if you were playing baseball and you had a choice between a metal bat and a wooden bat. Everyone uses the metal bat because it'll hit the ball farther but you come up and say "Well I'm going to use the sh!tty wooden bat because it takes more skill and I want to show off to people that I have a lot of skill in something meaningless in the grand scheme of things even though I could easily buy a metal bat and not be at a disadvantage."

    And anyways why stay loyal to a corporation? They really could not care less about you. You paid for the system. They have your money. Do they come by your house to see how you're enjoying the system? No. So if you're mainly a COD player then you might as well buy the better system for COD. And that my friend is the Xbox360.

    Look, I don't mean to be rude or anything but these corporations could not give a crap about any of their customers so long as they have your money.