33 Replies Latest reply: Nov 5, 2011 4:48 PM by esmorgue RSS

To tube  or not to tube?

Stop tubeing or we will turn "them on" ( Hax) How many times have I heard that one? Maybe we wouldn't tube their a** if they didn't use those.

• Re: To tube  or not to tube?

99% of people who tube make up dumb excuses like this and would/will tube anyways even without hackers. Not flaming tubes, whatever its in the game use it if you want, I'm just sick of all the excuses

[pde]paulkersey

What does tubing have to do with hacking?

[EW]TheO'ReilyFactor

hmmm.. funny i ban both hackers and repeat offender tubers on my server xD

Hey I understand; if you can't shoot...you can't shoot

{bhc}max|co

on our servers anything goes..... "if its in the game? its in the game!" to quote a rival company's tagline..

so if your an avid camper/ tuber /fragger /nader keep yourself happy... only thing we ban for is an abusive attitude to others..and Hackers....

one thing we have done on our cod4 mod tho was to give each gl x1 ammo , max frag nades x 1, rockets x2,  all with no resupply or pick ups on field.. so once used its shooting all the way till you die..

but will see how mw3 pans out before deciding on any adjustments

Our 10-78 clan turns them off.

I tube when I'm bored.

I can't ever find one reason to tube...not saying I haven't (tbh who hasn't??!), but my thought process whenever I do is always "Ah...**** it, I'll just tube em". 

There's little to no skill involved in tubing.  I'd rather focus on my gun skill.

slayer247

I don't mind the tubes now and then.I do hate when you are in a game trying to cap an objective and you get killed by a tube,and when you watch the killcam it's some ass on the otherside of the map using one man army shooting up in the air towards the flag that has practiced it enuff to be able to hit it every shot I get pissed.Other than that the occasional tube is fine.

slayer247 wrote:

I don't mind the tubes now and then.I do hate when you are in a game trying to cap an objective and you get killed by a tube,and when you watch the killcam it's some *** on the otherside of the map using one man army shooting up in the air towards the flag that has practiced it enuff to be able to hit it every shot I get pissed.Other than that the occasional tube is fine.

Trophy System FTW

I have never bothered with tubes myself and I really don't care if others use them strategically. The people that use tubes that I classify as noobs are the ones that switch over to them as soon as they spawn.

If someone is going to use tubes as an excuse to hack then they will find other excuses as to why they feel justified in using downloadable skills.

They put GLs in the game, so I will use them. To me, whatever is part of base MW3 is fair game, regardless of what anyone else thinks of it. I'm cool with other people not liking them, everyone is entitled to their opinion. Won't stop me from using them.

Flame on brothers, but the tube will stay loaded for me.

I can just tell you one thing. It's a simple rule. Tubes are for people with no aiming skill whatsoever. The tubing rule is the following: "Get one kill then die or even die by the person you just killed."

If your so desprate to get a kill that you have to use a tube or RPG to blow everything you see on your screen then die. Then pls just uninstall and get MS Pinball.

For the serious players that want to get highest Kill streaks and the most awesome KDR, you will go for M16 or ACR and slight of hand pro and stopping power pro. Nuff said.

[pde]paulkersey

Blu-Spray wrote:

For the serious players that want to get highest Kill streaks and the most awesome KDR, you will go for M16 or ACR and slight of hand pro and stopping power pro. Nuff said.

lol at this part. MW2? Must be limited if that's the way to go to get an 'awesome' KDR lol

esmorgue

Thats the dumbest rule I ever heard of, and never followed.

I have never, i say never seen a tuber on the top of the list in Deathmatch. NEVER. They are always down in the bottom, dragging the whole team down. When you enter a game and you see tubers in the other team, you already know its a noob team and they are going to loose big when i spawn pawelow and herrier strikes all over theyr noobie asses!

esmorgue

I ProPipe. I was ranked around 10,000-11,000 in the world in wins before the hackstravaganza. You must put yourself up against complete bums. Now I ProPipe, yet I cannot stand the people that run with it auto.

derf8966

Why am I not surprised that you like to noobtube and call your self a protuber ....

You complain all day about how Quickscoping  is cheap and skilless but you like to noobtube..

That makes a lot of sense..

esmorgue

Why am I not surprised you showed up still speaking of and defending Hope Scoping. It is a attachment that launches a grenade. They kill in RealLife so they should kill on a game. If you feel they are cheap kills, and that the people that use them are skilless....Than you are equally as weak and skilless for every semtex

frag that you have launched and killed someone with. If you used a launcher to take down air support than you are weak and skilless because you didn't use a gun or knife to do it.

People who tube non-stop (and I'm talking about the people that IMMEDIATELY activate the tube the second they respawn) do so for 1 reason, and 1 reason only: they are NOT good enough to aim and hit their target. This is especially pathetic because cod games are notorious for their OP aim assist.

Tubers make up the most pathetic excuses for why they have to tube, but it comes down to reality & the reality is they just plain suck. Whatever, good luck tubing me when I'm rocking Blast Shield & Trophy System.

esmorgue

colonelboston wrote:

People who tube non-stop (and I'm talking about the people that IMMEDIATELY activate the tube the second they respawn) do so for 1 reason, and 1 reason only: they are NOT good enough to aim and hit their target. This is especially pathetic because cod games are notorious for their OP aim assist.

Tubers make up the most pathetic excuses for why they have to tube, but it comes down to reality & the reality is they just plain suck. Whatever, good luck tubing me when I'm rocking Blast Shield & Trophy System.

This is you?

Correction: There are 2 reasons:

You have given 1, the other is to piss people off who hate tubing.

Personally I don't do it, but it is fun watching people blow their top when they get blown up.

mickilla

The way I see it there's an entire spectrum of cheap desperation tactics, with mild offenses like spamming flashbangs on one end, all the way down to blatant hacking on the other.

But if I had to decide the next-most desperate and dispicable thing someone could do without having to hack, it would probably be the use of an OMA/DC tube kit. Yes, it is part of the game, but the devs who put it there aren't all-knowing and all-wise perfectionists. Not by a long shot. They make mistakes just as often as anyone else (in their case I might even say more so), and the tubes are one of these mistakes.

If someone really is so desperate for kills that they use a kit like that, it really isn't a stretch to think that with only a tiny bit more ambition they'd just just raise a middle finger to the whole damn system and use an aimbot.

I really don't get it, using Grenade Launcher is a way to play too, yes we all hated it in MW2 ( I'm saying this but it doesn't mean I used it ) anyways you can tube in MW3 but there's not much good for you since the explosive damage was reduced for like 60%. Do what you want, I'll use the launcher "ONLY" until I get my shotgun attachment for the gun I'm using... Hope to see you online, add me on steam shule3

I understand the aiming purists.  You can tube tactically.  Actually I think tubing is more realistic than running and knifing.  Everyone has preferences.  I'm going to play my game and let the other player play theirs. 

esmorgue

Boom.