37 Replies Latest reply: Apr 16, 2012 6:42 AM by risensei RSS

I watched the IGN live feed and it ruined MW3 for me

They have actually put perks in the game that will help with QSing and Robert Bowling thinks watching QSing is fun and there nothing wrong with it,personally I see the game as a big **** you from IW. I will buy the game but im not as excited as I was

• Re: I watched the IGN live feed and it ruined MW3 for me
    cranium2001

Just please wait until next week before you make any rash decision. It could go either way.

lfcrich

You only found out now that QS is back?

Besides, they will all be using Quickdraw which means they won't be using Assassin

CODRocks131

Quickscoping is a bunch of garbage, do you ever see that in real life? Nope. Here is how I see it though. If they want to try to quickscope, let them. About 9 times out of 10 I will kill them with an assault rifle before or just after their first shot. They have pretty bad K/D ratios and it just makes them vulnerable to spamming UAV's and such. There is no way of telling how balanced everything will be or how much perks are gonna help the quickscopers until we have a chance to play the game. I hated them in Modern Warfare 2 and I will hate them on Modern Warfare 3, but dont let them ruin a good game for ya.

derf8966

Ya  and perks/respawning is so realistic... Please leave real life out of this VIDEO GAME.. It's an arcade shooter...

BTW I hope you play on PS3 because if I see you in a lobby , I'm going to quickscope the crap out of you and make you rage onto this forum and cry about how bad you are that you keep dieing by a sniper...

I wish people would get over this. If you engage a quickscoper 10 times and you don't win at least 7 or 8 of those battles then just switch to another game. I suggest something from kinect.

I could kill a quickscoper 9/10 times, but they still annoy me. Well if there is 1 or 2 in the game then i have no problem, but you can join a game and everyone is quickscoping. Where is the fun in running around killing everyone without a challenge? Or even worse is when you're team is full of quickscopers and the other team are not. You have 0 chance of winning and when you're trying to play objective you're are trying to spinaround and kill someone. My problem isn't that they kill me or they are not skillful , my problem is they make my games

boring.

Also people who say this game is not realistic, it is just about as realitic as technology allows it to be atm. The developers spoke to real delta force member, tryed out all of the guns in real life to get them right, for us to have a realistic experience. There's always someone who will say, "oh, it's so unrealistic, you don't respawn in real life do you?" well the game is nearly as realistic as it can get and still be a playable game, as respawn is one of the few things that can't be made realisic, but most things in the game have been made to be realistic.

creaper21

It's just like second chance. The majority of the time, you will kill them. But every once in a while, they will get a kill on you and you will just watch the killcam and tell yourself, "wow, that's bs". I never make a big deal out of it though because, like you said, it only happens 1 out of 10 times and it doesn't feel overpowered to me, just cheap at times.

People who QS are few and far between. I aint fussed if people do it. Most of the time I'll take them down.

What I would like to have seen is it removed from SnD. It is so frustrating when the last man on your team is a QS'er and he fcuks up an easy kill and you lose.

dhgf4m0us

Lol don't even talk about "Real Life" and "Call of Duty". Call of Duty is the biggest unrealistic game I have ever seen

what is with these bad kids crying about quickscopers, its fkn skilfull wats wrong with your head seriously go to the doctor, if you think an assualt rifle is much more skillful you weirdos

LnD x Predator.

Personaly i cant see anything wrong with QS its entertaining to watch, But when cry babies come on fourums, say its a gamebreaker, it takes no skill and players who say that are just pathetic. "i would love to see some one in real life qs" as other comments have said dont mix REAL LIFE with a ****ing GAME. Stop crying and just enjoy the game i know i will do.

WHY DOES EVERONE HATE QUICKSCOPING? THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH QS!

AND TO ALL OF YOU WHO HATE QS: GO TO GAYARCH AND PLAY THEIR SHITTY GAMES!

The title and your post don't make sense.

If it's really ruined for you then don't buy it?

Look To set Things Straight       they  make the game we play it

they  decide  what they  want to do  and whats  best for the  company and franchize

the quickscoping is a big thing  for  IW alot  of poeple on youtube  show there skills off  like   who  really  give a  F*** if  you  cant  do  it  in  real life   COD IS A GAME

OH yea  I see alot  of  poeple trying  to  be  the  big rig  and  like  this  is  whats   you  did  wrong    Infinaty  ward  will always  be  better  that  threyarch

so  guy  if  you  dont like  quickscoping   HARDEN THE F*** UP

by the  way  ive  seen this debate  go on  for  quite a while  some  hate it  because  you getting  OWNED and  you  cant  seem  to   do  it    thats  why  peple  winge about  quickscoping  !

I  quickscope  my self   but  i  just  see nothing wrong with it is just  a  way  people play

so  imma  say   just  play  the  game  when  it  comes  out  and   stop  whining about quickscopers 

Look Were Optic and  Faze are  Today 

Optic one  that  tornement  at cod xp 

Optic  would  of  started  with   quickscoping 

but  this   quickscoping  started   around  cod  4  i think

Im going to say that despite the fact that your post was riddled with grammar mistakes and such, from what I understand out of your drivel I agree with it.

rankismet

Cammo_eckert__ wrote:

Look To set Things Straight       they  make the game we play it

they  decide  what they  want to do  and whats  best for the  company and franchize

the quickscoping is a big thing  for  IW alot  of poeple on youtube  show there skills off  like   who  really  give a  F*** if  you  cant  do  it  in  real life   COD IS A GAME

OH yea  I see alot  of  poeple trying  to  be  the  big rig  and  like  this  is  whats   you  did  wrong    Infinaty  ward  will always  be  better  that  threyarch

so  guy  if  you  dont like  quickscoping   HARDEN THE F*** UP

by the  way  ive  seen this debate  go on  for  quite a while  some  hate it  because  you getting  OWNED and  you  cant  seem  to   do  it    thats  why  peple  winge about  quickscoping  !

I  quickscope  my self   but  i  just  see nothing wrong with it is just  a  way  people play

so  imma  say   just  play  the  game  when  it  comes  out  and   stop  whining about quickscopers 

Look Were Optic and  Faze are  Today 

Optic one  that  tornement  at cod xp 

Optic  would  of  started  with   quickscoping 

but  this   quickscoping  started   around  cod  4  i think

Huh?

I can't read that ramble... mind giving me the Cliff Notes version?

Yeah I learned a long time ago not to really complain about any mechanic in any game, or even a play style. I accept anything from camping, to QSing I just don't care. The only thing I dislike about anything is when I get people on my team especially in SnD and they camp a spot and no matter what don't move and they often camp in horrible locations. Or they try to QS and fail misserably and probably should not be QSing in the first place because they suck at it. Or try to go for some special killcam.

I played agaisnt a guy the other day in MW2, I turned the corner he spun and shot at me with is sniper (intervention) missed, I switched weapons, he shot again and missed, I aimed for his head, he shot again and missed, then I headshot him. Now that is a person who does not deserve to QS because I am sure if he would have had a secondary he could have pulled it out and shot me, hell he could have ran at me and knifed me.

People need to realise it takes at least a small amount of skill to QS which means if you can't do it don't.

cwatz

Its an infinity ward game, what do you expect.

MW2 is filled with retarded and frustrating design decisions.

mralpharogue

Cool story, bro.

I don't think it is a big **** you from IW. I think this game is a huge gift of awesomeness from them.

To each their own opinion.

me  i dont have a big problem with it , i play hc , so no base crosshairs but i do find it quite annoying when that random green guy is 5 and 24 in an objective game on my team , and i am shot by the guy he has taken 8 shots at already, look down the scope like you are suppose to and kill him already..stop feeding the enemy easy kills toward killstreaks that will screw the whole team....now when hes on the other team great , easy kills and this guy cant hit the big side of a barn .

now in mw2 i played hc too , again not a big problem there , most of the people i know who did it ,did it in private lobbies and that was fun in itself cause i loved pissin them off with a semi auto sniper...."dude you are supposed to use the intervention and 1 shot not the barrett and multi shot!"  so yeah throw qs'ing in the game but do it in private , otherwise use the gun the way it was meant to be used or at least keep that crap in core

me  i dont have a big problem with it , i play hc , so no base crosshairs but i do find it quite annoying when that random green guy is 5 and 24 in an objective game on my team , and i am shot by the guy he has taken 8 shots at already, look down the scope like you are suppose to and kill him already..stop feeding the enemy easy kills toward killstreaks that will screw the whole team....now when hes on the other team great , easy kills and this guy cant hit the big side of a barn .

now in mw2 i played hc too , again not a big problem there , most of the people i know who did it ,did it in private lobbies and that was fun in itself cause i loved pissin them off with a semi auto sniper...."dude you are supposed to use the intervention and 1 shot not the barrett and multi shot!"  so yeah throw qs'ing in the game but do it in private , otherwise use the gun the way it was meant to be used or at least keep that crap in core

The amount of quickscopers compared to the amount of non-quickscopers in tiny. Don't worry.

Looking back at this thread is funny.  Especially this post.  this game is infested with QSing retards.  Especially in Drop Zone.. not playing the objective, looking for super easy kills.  It is satisfying to smash their faces in with regards to the scoreboard... and most of the time their K/Ds suffer because we know how to counter... but still, it's annoying as f*ck.  How many days till November 6th?

can't quick scope in real life? haha dont come by house dude, saying you cant do something in real life means you have no idea, ever heard of muscle memory? i bet you a million bucks i can quick scope just like anyone trained in sword wel enough can cut **** in half blindfolded, grow up noob