3 Replies Latest reply: Nov 3, 2011 4:03 PM by KuroNico RSS

Some suggestions to IW

First off my suggestion is to stop making COD its good but its dieing. You are a great developer but need to start a different series. If you do that you will have lots of time to make it how you want and change alot of thing. In COD you wont be able to  do that becauseit will destroy what COD is about(cqc). Also if you keep sledgehammer( I suggest you do) have some of your team make a new engine and the rest make games.

• Re: Some suggestions to IW
    zman6776

Yeah that's smart. Stop making a series they've been building for 8 years, and start a no name game, that only 5% people will follow. If YOU don't like CoD, then YOU go play something different. IW and Treyarch are doing fine, and making a crapload of profit.

mdub

billbob123 wrote:

First off my suggestion is to stop making COD its good but its dieing. You are a great developer but need to start a different series. If you do that you will have lots of time to make it how you want and change alot of thing. In COD you wont be able to  do that becauseit will destroy what COD is about(cqc). Also if you keep sledgehammer( I suggest you do) have some of your team make a new engine and the rest make games.

How is the highest selling game, year after year, dying? The next game isnt even close to as popular.

1. New engine is in development

2. You must be new to business. When something is making you money, you don't stop doing it until it's dried out. COD ain't going anywhere for a while.