MW3 adds two new modes.

Only 1 is available to HC players.

402... welcome to a lot of feedback.

Credit @charlieintel

• Re: Again... Hardcore is gimped...
    rankismet

No HC Team Defender.

im surprised you got hardcore k/c to be honest didnt think it would fit well into hardcore

They better add HC HQ...that was the best/easiest way to level up in MW2!  Now I'm scratching my head trying to figure out what game mode will be the most rewarding!

I don't see this as a real picture...

The first thing is the word "Friends" has a white button next to it. And I'm pretty sure that the 360 doesn't have a white button anywhere on it. (If you question why I say 360, its because it shows that you have to hit the red b button to go back. Also, since when do CoD games on the 360 have there own little friends list on the game seperate from the main friends list for your account.

(Didn't watch the latest video, so I wasn't informed on the latest info involving elite and facebook.)

Another point being, this is the BIG one, if this is the game modes list, then where is the TDM, FFA, and all of the other common modes??? And you can't tell me it because they split it up into tabs like BO did, cause I don't think Team Tac and Barebones are part of the hardcore section.

SO I CALL FAKE!

lostxprophit

dude -- it's Y on the 360 & it looks white because of the way the camera is angled & also because of the brightness of the TV -- it makes it look white.

If its Y then fine, but the rest of my points are still valid, cause Y on MW2 goes to the game summary, pretty sure it does that on BO too. Cause as I said before, there is no special friends list on 360 CoD games.

rankismet

hunkkillya wrote:

If its Y then fine, but the rest of my points are still valid, cause Y on MW2 goes to the game summary, pretty sure it does that on BO too. Cause as I said before, there is no special friends list on 360 CoD games.

Did you play BO?

Y on the 360 pulls up your friends to invite to a party.

Get another cup of coffee because your brain is asleep.

In response to your "Friends" question...I'm not sure but there is a new video on facebook integration on MW3.  It's supposed to let you see which facebook friends are playing the game not just which live or psn friends.  This should be a unike way to connect parties in MW3.

I remember that there is a video on the news tab. Didn't watch it though, cause I don't really care about elite. But even if that is the reason, it still doesn't help get rid of the major reason I call fake.

And that point, like I said up above, is if this is the game mode list, then where the hell is TDM, FFA, and all of the other common modes? They arn't in a hardcore tab (like BO had where you would choose hardcore and then the mode) cause team tac and barebones are there.

rankismet

hunkkillya wrote:

I don't see this as a real picture...

The first thing is the word "Friends" has a white button next to it. And I'm pretty sure that the 360 doesn't have a white button anywhere on it. (If you question why I say 360, its because it shows that you have to hit the red b button to go back. Also, since when do CoD games on the 360 have there own little friends list on the game seperate from the main friends list for your account.

(Didn't watch the latest video, so I wasn't informed on the latest info involving elite and facebook.)

Another point being, this is the BIG one, if this is the game modes list, then where is the TDM, FFA, and all of the other common modes??? And you can't tell me it because they split it up into tabs like BO did, cause I don't think Team Tac and Barebones are part of the hardcore section.

SO I CALL FAKE!

It's the Specialty playlist, Champ. The more you know.

Think it's fake all you want...

fourzerotwo Robert Bowling

@xtremeftw Yes. That is included in the Standard Playlists. Specialty playlists are Barebones, Hardcore, Niche playlists.

17 Sep Unfavorite Retweet Reply

avengedyesterday

Hopefully they added game modes like 3arch did after launch. Why would you take out hardcore HQ and CTF which are 2 of the most popular hardcore game modes?

hardcore kill confirmed,  will be a low scoring kill fest.    your teammates will kill you to stop you from confirming their kill and the battle field will be littered with dog tags.

rankismet

joeknuckles wrote:

hardcore kill confirmed,  will be a low scoring kill fest.    your teammates will kill you to stop you from confirming their kill and the battle field will be littered with dog tags.

Nah... it's not like you don't get points when a mate grabs the tags.

iif0xh0undii

Is it the 8th yet? No. Is there a possiblity of post/pre-launch update? Yes.

Ready up MHCGM, but don't claim anything is gimped until the game formally releases. Ran, be logical brosef.

rankismet

iif0xh0undii wrote:

Is it the 8th yet? No. Is there a possiblity of post/pre-launch update? Yes.

Ready up MHCGM, but don't claim anything is gimped until the game formally releases. Ran, be logical brosef.

True... not the 8th... unlikely to see changes at launch, though...

... not impossible, mind you... just improbable.

And also... this is indeed a pre-gimp, pre-whine.

I can admit it.

They almost definately wont patch more game modes in immediately.  They would have just put them in when they made the game.  This isn't their first time at the rodeo.  Hopefully they put them in later on when enough people complain, but it wont be right away.

maccabi

iif0xh0undii wrote:

Cry Havoc and let slip the meme's of war!!!

MHCGM went and got cultured

In fairness though that isn't a bad list of hc modes on release, be interesting to see how the missing modes fans relate to the new modes and/or whether or not the new modes play well in hc.

I was surprised there was no ctf though but then i guess playing devils advocate that the bods in mw3 towers decided with the obvious lack of space for playlists to replace to old modes with two new modes.

Looking at the thing logically we have a new tool now to show what we want, the private match/game mode thingy , so im sure that if people want these two modes someone could make a hc ctf/hq game mode upload it to elite and then the hc fans could download it...and they have said that popular game types would be added into the game if there was enough interest.

what I will add though is this time round if we do need to drag the entire mhcgm apparatus out of storage that there should be a combined front from hc fans, especially as this time round those who slated mhcgm and the whole moshpits in blops are the ones without their prefered modes (left foot right shoe ).

We don't know how well the new game modes will play in hc so im sure the devs would like some good tweak suggestions if need be, and im sure that with a unified voice for once we are more likely to see changes made.

anyhoos. HC fans now would be a good time to either follow mhcgm on twitter.. @mhcgm

join the group on facebook www.facebook,com/mhcgm

or join the elite group ..mhcgm

and if you really must tweet the bods in mw3...please keep the tweets polite, we get further being nice than by trolling