1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 54 Replies Latest reply: Nov 4, 2011 4:56 PM by moepwnsyou Go to original post RSS
  • 50. Re: Im worried about what Xjawz has been saying.
    vims1990

I did watch the commentary & here's what I got from it.

- xJawz complaint with the support package - He plays Domination like TDM. He rarely caps flags and shows off his 50 kill domination games with 1 capture.

Support Package are for objective players. These support pointstreak won't help individual score but it will benefit their team.

With xJawz's mentatility, he plays to get a high K/D ratio (even when he plays Objective game modes). He hates the fact that objective players are finally being rewarded for playing the objective. If they die attempting a flag, their point streaks don't reset as they are one's actually playing the game mode.

Assault Package players are getting the same reward as well. Capture points, take down air support leads to your next point streak so there is balance for both the Assault & Support players.

His second complaint was that MW3 looks like MW2.

Here's the thing. Did MW2 have terrible graphics?

Black Ops looked pretty dull with their use of color and I didn't feel as smooth & responsive as MW2.

MW3 looks great in my opinion. It will never compete with the likes of BF3, Crysis 2 etc but with the limited tech in their engine, it looks fine for now.

Also, developers would require a couple of years just to completely revamp their engine.

Do you see Activision allowing that especially with the money they roll in every November???

• 51. Re: Im worried about what Xjawz has been saying.
    starbuckfrack

I should have thought of this sooner....

Look for the 20 minute video of a guy who has the legit game. its on a japan website.

Post on youtube that you got the game and post a small portion of that video as "proof".

Then tell people that XJaws played you in a private match and you kicked his butt badly. Tell them he got so mad that he threw two of his copies across the room . Then say his mom saw it and grounded him from Xbox Live for a month. And THAT is why he says the game sucks

BTW I saw both campaign and Survival mode of the game. campaign looks better in gameplay than BF3. But Survival Mode looks too easy, unless he was already ON Easy Mode.

No offense to BF3 multiplayer on that game is very cool.

• 52. Re: Im worried about what Xjawz has been saying.
    T-dubbyf4i

he's saying that cause he sucks now. This game is FAR superior to anyone I've played so far. He's mad cause the maps are pretty small and the action is high. Same with Wings of Redemption. He's mad he can't camp.

• 53. Re: Im worried about what Xjawz has been saying.
    dflannagan10

It's quite pathetic how gamers let people on the Internet judge a game for them.

My suggestion: Get the game, play the campaign, play Spec Ops, and play multiplayer. Then assess if you enjoy it, and if it was worth your $60. If not, return it.

People enjoy different things, so don't like a few opinions from YouTubers put you off.

Follow me on twitter.

• 54. Re: Im worried about what Xjawz has been saying.

Dude screw what XJAWZ thinks, its your decision to get Mw3 not his. He might be an awesome COD player, though he probably dosent know everything about it. To me Mw3 seems like its going to be sick!!!!

1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next