13 Replies Latest reply: Nov 6, 2011 12:29 PM by redline70689 RSS

Knifing

What is knifing like? I have heard that it is like MW2 and BLOPS.... which one? its kinda important to me

• Re: Knifing

when has knifing ever been different? lol honestly, i hate people like you that run around with your knive and your stupid commando pro. sorry dude there willl be none of that in mw3 because there is no commando. haha

avengedyesterday

Lol why are you acting like THAT is the reason mw2 was unbalanced or THAT is the reason that would unbalance MW3. I mean they have literally taken any skill needed for a shooter out of mw3 so commando wouldn't be a very long stretch.

commando knifing didnt totally ruin mw2 because mw2 was such a good game. if they didnt have it in the game though, im sure everyone would agree that it would just be that much better because you didnt have kids like this sprinting through all 12 of your shots to just end up knifing you, you dont agree??

I do.   Idk why they changed it in the first place, it was perfect in COD4.

avengedyesterday

No i don't agree because their were many things in mw2 that weren't even close to balance.

I know what you are saying and i agree with commando being a cheap tactic. It is obvious they want mw3 to be a pick up and play by everyone regardless of skill. From all the live streams it looks like the hardest part of the game is chosing to hip spary or ADS.

jliba12

Woot another knifer

Screw you complainers using those OP assault rifles. I think its like Black Ops, so it will be pretty good.

Anyways you guys complaining, think about it. It's your fault for letting us get close to you. And aren't you the OP guys? You have laser bullets that can teleport to the enemy in a millisecond.

knifers against my aa-12 im sorry theres only going to be one winner

Sorry, I'd rather take the knifer over that OP thing. I'm so glad they made shotguns primary weapons again, along with only allowing machine pistols and handguns to be secondaries.

God forbid the noobs using an AA-12 with Overkill and tubes on their secondary...

i only started using the aa-12 because of the m/l/c knifers i usually carry a stinger beside you had to be face to face with some one with the aa-12 to get a kill unlike the spaz

six6sixsin

Knifing will be like Black Ops' knifing but there will be a slightly larger distance you can knife from.  Basically, the easiest way to explain it is saying take MW2's knifing without commando and find the difference of that and Black Ops' range.

I love all the poor little cry babies that piss and moan about knife classes. Oh well, get better at the game honestly. there's no reason you should get killed by someone running around knifing. Sounds like lack of skill to me.

In either case, for those same unfortunate noobs, knifing is back. Confirmed screen shots of pistols with tac knife attachment as well as a proficiency under the SMG class that increases knife melee speed. No increased range, but its there. I, for one, will definitely be enjoying it hahahaa