1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next 84 Replies Latest reply: Oct 13, 2012 10:14 AM by COD_WIDOW Go to original post RSS
  • 20. Re: sniping overpowered!

lol idk if you noticed this but mw2 had almost no sway and as for the recoil, the time it takes to rechamber another bullet, the recoil would have gone away..

• 21. Re: sniping overpowered!

They made it like that for a reason...

You people think its OP because Black Ops took it away in they game..but its not because quickscoping in general was OP it was because the other guns was weak so they had to remove it to balance everything out.

IW does know about this game mechanic but its there for mulitple reason.

• 22. Re: sniping overpowered!
    KTPhoenix

wrong. QS is not sniping. just cuz you use the rifle doesnt mean you are sniping. its HOW you use the rifle that makes the difference. and the difference between QS and actual sniping is that people actually respect sniping, NOT QS.

i dont care is you call snipers campers. that is how you are suposed to snipe. you dont snipe by running around with a bolt action rilfe like a chicken with its head cut off. if you dont like it tough sh*t. that is the way it is.

you cant defend something that basically cant be justified.

• 23. Re: sniping overpowered!

Quickscoping is another form of Sniping. And many people who play CoD do it. Myself included and trust me it's not easy. And I die a lot, so if I kill you that is YOUR FAULT. Don't blame IW for listening to the Player FeedBack. We wanted Quickscoping, we got it. They are not going to take the vote from One Machine Gunning Player to Ten Quickscopers so just stop crying. Honestly I beleive I am the first Quickscoper to reply because we just sit here and soak up all the tears and anger you Player are letting out. Just Play The Game!

• 24. Re: sniping overpowered!

Quickscoping is another form of Sniping. And many people who play CoD do it. Myself included and trust me it's not easy. And I die a lot, so if I kill you that is YOUR FAULT. Don't blame IW for listening to the Player FeedBack. We wanted Quickscoping, we got it. They are not going to take the vote from One Machine Gunning Player to Ten Quickscopers so just stop crying. Honestly I beleive I am the first Quickscoper to reply because we just sit here and soak up all the tears and anger you Player are letting out. Just Play The Game!

• 25. Re: sniping overpowered!
    Steve2589

Hardscoping I'm cool with. Quickscoping... not so much

• 26. Re: sniping overpowered!
    KTPhoenix

do you know how stupid you are? QS are the minority. where the hell did you think QS were the majority? IW even said that QS were like 1% of the community. so why should the 1% have more influence over everyone else?

but dont worry i will have my tubes and tube every single one of you no matter what or how long it takes.

• 27. Re: sniping overpowered!

Snipers are overpowered when they use Baret M82's.  They can take out tanks, humvees, and people from over a mile away.  By making snipers in  the game overpowered, they just made the game more realalistic.

• 28. Re: sniping overpowered!
    miramichi

For sniping should be two shots to the body and one shot for head like battlefield that will get rid of this quickscoping bullshit!!!

• 29. Re: sniping overpowered!

Or give shotguns infinite OHK range, but most QS won't like that.

1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next