11 Replies Latest reply: Nov 12, 2011 8:04 AM by tomwardman RSS

founder help

i got the hardened edition last and set it up but where do i go to redeem the founder code ?

plus is elite working for anyone because it keeps saying its down on my xbox

• Re: founder help

Let's just say Elite only worked long enough for me to spend the $50 on it -- after that, it's been a broken piece of sh*t.

bump

sne4k1000

i dont know as mine hasnt arrived yet...but i was wondering te same thing...

there doesnt seem to be anything on the site about going premium though hardened edition...besides of links of where to buy hardened ofcourse....just not how to actually redeme our "free" years memebership

When you get the game, press the xbox button on your controller (assuming you have a 360) go to market place, then click redeem code. In your pack there will be a code for your elite membership. (for people who don't know)

I'm not sure about where to enter the code for founder status though! I've been searching for ages!..I think it may automatically come up after a few days? HELP US INFINITY WARD! lol

up

dakkoff

The code on the founder card included in the HE is to claim your founder status ONLY AFTER nov 13. If you've activated your elite account via the elite code in the psn/xbox market, you are fine. You will have founder status. The founder card is just insurance into the status if you can't register it in time

Could you please indicate how to tell if you have the premium elite service.

Basically I redeemed my code and then downloaded the Elite app for the 360. I had the email to say I have confirmed my premium subscription. But I can't tell a difference. This was on the Wednesday so if I'm correct I should have founder status. I have a 'Red Skull' icon next to my name on the Elite website, not a green one