16 Replies Latest reply: Nov 9, 2011 3:44 PM by JohnnySasaki21 RSS

Hacks ALREADY OUT

This is freaking RIDICULOUS.  The game hasn't been out for 24 hours even and we've already got working AIMBOTS and ESP.  This is DUMB. 

Another waste for 60$..

• Re: Hacks ALREADY OUT
    chuba2

Agree with ya, we saw quite a few of theses idiots using hacks already your best bet is to join a clan that fights against em like us [C-F] the CHEAT FREE Community look us up on steam or on our website cheater-free dot com

Ummm, all hacks that worked for MW2 are going to work in MW3...

matuzz

And you can't even kick them

I knew this was coming so I didn't buy it.

i agree with the poster i just played on multiplayer and it was sad to see so many cheaters are out there already.

i am thinking what a waste it was of my money and have to admit Battlefield 3 is way better in this, not so much cheaters in there and sorry mw3 creators you suck in this anticheat.

mw3 is a nice game but the damn cheaters ruin everyone's game if this isnt going to be fixed soon i will demand a refund of a shitcheatergame and you will get many claims for it or you will loose all honnest gamers in the future.

you guys digged your own grave for the future and its sad to see such a beautyfull game get ruined so soon ,you cant kick cheaters and if you report them to steam they just dont do a **** with it.

i agree with the poster i just played on multiplayer and it was sad to see so many cheaters are out there already.

i am thinking what a waste it was of my money and have to admit Battlefield 3 is way better in this, not so much cheaters in there and sorry mw3 creators you suck in this anticheat.

mw3 is a nice game but the damn cheaters ruin everyone's game if this isnt going to be fixed soon i will demand a refund of a shitcheatergame and you will get many claims for it or you will loose all honnest gamers in the future.

you guys digged your own grave for the future and its sad to see such a beautyfull game get ruined so soon ,you cant kick cheaters and if you report them to steam they just dont do a **** with it.

Well, that's the end of CoD for me. Like they didn't even try. My god, you even have the hacks from MW2 to work with and you STILL can't keep it clean. At least with BF3, what PB misses, admins boot. Terrible! Though to be fair, I knew ahead of time it would be like this so it is my fault for buying it. But that was the last CoD title I ever buy.

Message was edited by: PhenomX

Most 'cheaters' are actually not really cheaters. It's just people being bad at the game, and then shouting at eachother.

You people continue to buy the crap. I was guilty until the last one.

yep sadly this is true ... i got called a hacker multiple times now it's really sad and frustrating loads of people shouting about hacks but there's like probably only 5% of them really hacking ... i'm not saying there are no hacks i'm just saying there's less then what people say there is.

MonsterKiller

These hackers ruin the PC experience for everyone else. And i can only think they want to hack because they suck at the game, but then why buy it?

Things like Elite have been ruined for PC because of these stupid people. If you can't play the game properly then just don't play it.

I probably got called a hacker in Black Ops just about every game. Now it's starting on MW3 because I'm so much higher ranked than everyone else because I had the game 4 days early.

For some reason, people have no idea how to spot a hacker. I've only shouted hacker when I saw undeniable proof that someone was hacking. Funny enough, they don't nessesarily have to be doing well to be a hacker. One time on MW2 me and my friend spotted this guy who obviously had a wall hack (he even admited to it) and he was going like 2-5 in search and destroy. Then he had the audacity to say it was because we were lagging. Wow.