12 Replies Latest reply: Nov 11, 2011 7:05 PM by udead187 RSS

Where is Hardcore CTF?

Who else is dissapointed that they dont have more hardcore game modes on MW3! Hardcore CTF and Headquarters was the most played game modes in Black Ops so why not put them in the new game. Call of duty franchise needs to see what people like and actually put stuff back that people enjoyed. I hate being stuck with Hardcore domination even though it is fun.

• Re: Where is Hardcore CTF?

agreed i miss ctf already and thank goodness i have friends with no life cause i was not about to play that core crap to start off , now while i havent played dom. yet i have played tdm and am already tired of running 1 side to the other looking for people to shoot....shoot person run to other side, shoot person run back to the other side, and repeat ......so who do we have to grab by the ear to get ctf??

agreed i miss ctf already and thank goodness i have friends with no life cause i was not about to play that core crap to start off , now while i havent played dom. yet i have played tdm and am already tired of running 1 side to the other looking for people to shoot....shoot person run to other side, shoot person run back to the other side, and repeat ......so who do we have to grab by the ear to get ctf??

I Love hardcore CTF and strongly agree that it should be brought back if you dnt like it dnt play it but the option should be availible for the players that do

I too am SOOO disappointed that there isn't a hard core mode for CTF, Demolition, or Headquarters (but esp. CTF).  It is absolutely ridiculous that Infinity Ward & Sledgehammer lacked the foresight to include these game modes. 

I played hardcore CTF for the past year with the same dozen or so friends.  We were all looking forward to MW3 for months.  Now, the fun we used to have together has been replaced with angry words about MW3 and how much it sucks.  I have a number of friends that are still holding off for HC CTF before buying MW3.  Good for them, I wish I held out too. 

I never played MW2, so I'm trying to give MW3 a chance, but if this doesn't turn enjoyable soon, I'll likely head back to Black Ops for the games & maps I loved to play. 

I too am SOOO disappointed that there isn't a hard core mode for CTF, Demolition, or Headquarters (but esp. CTF).  It is absolutely ridiculous that Infinity Ward & Sledgehammer lacked the foresight to include these game modes.

I played hardcore CTF for the past year with the same dozen or so friends.  We were all looking forward to MW3 for months.  Now, the fun we used to have together has been replaced with angry words about MW3 and how much it sucks.  I have a number of friends that are still holding off for HC CTF before buying MW3.  Good for them, I wish I held out too.

I never played MW2, so I'm trying to give MW3 a chance, but if this doesn't turn enjoyable soon, I'll likely head back to Black Ops for the games & maps I loved to play.

Yes, i said it before when they re-did the playlists for blackops. They are ruining the game by taking game modes that everyone plays out. Hardcore CTF and Hardcore Headquarters are the most played games. Please return these playlists... Thx

Yes, i said it before when they re-did the playlists for blackops. They are ruining the game by taking game modes that everyone plays out. Hardcore CTF and Hardcore Headquarters are the most played games. Please return these playlists... Thx