10 Replies Latest reply: Nov 10, 2011 10:47 AM by pneumatic RSS

ALL WEAPON STATS

Let me know any thoughts or concerns with this chart. I got my info from the strategy guide.

[IMG]http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k487/dcbrady12/MW3WeaponStats.jpg[/IMG]

• Re: ALL WEAPON STATS
    Snipingdbag

Wow thanks for that dude.

psssst I'm making an acr class soon, already have a typ95 one, let's not spread the news out to much.

iamhollywood5

Really disappointed to see the CM901 as the worst assault rifle... was really excited for that gun...

but the ACR needs some sort of minor nerf, and the Type 95 needs its range to literally be cut in half.  It's grossly OP.

Very helpful. Thnx bro. Keep givin us stuff like this... Helps us figure out the best ways to play.

OMG what they have done with the shotguns!!!! only a 25 per pellet, in MW2 it was around 40 damage w/o stoping power!!! they need do buff them!!!!

mischaelite

This is about the 4:th list I have read compiling the stats for all guns - ALL of them featuring different values and numbers.

I have a freind who are going through all the values attributed to guns, radius of explosives etc. and he will be done in about a week. That will probably coincide with the time Den Kirson publishes his first bunch of stats which has always been correct during the years.

IW gives us hints as to which guns are strong and weak in the Elite weapons analysis, although they make very few statements in regards to strength comparison some of few things actually presented as fact are contradicted by this list.

Check out the LMGs for instance, they clearly state L86 LMG is the strongest together with the second one on the list.

I would wait for the real stats to be presented, by Den Kirson or other trusted sources.

That's an awesome chart.  Thanks!