19 Replies Latest reply: Nov 9, 2011 3:18 PM by avengedyesterday RSS

SO WHAT DO YOU THINK???

Do oyu like the game or not i think they could have put a bit more effort into the the game not sure if i like it yet but going to stick it out anyway anyone else feel the same?

• Re: SO WHAT DO YOU THINK???
    dlundebjerg28

I really like the game.

So far I really only have two dislikes about it. The first is quickscoping. I haven't been quickscoped much, but the fact its there leads me to believe there will be montage making douches at some point in the near future. My second dislike is the spawn system. It seems very erratic, and I have had guys spawn directly behind me on many occasions.

Other than those two things, I am having a blast playing MW3.

It's alright... but it's a bit shite for me, takes ages to find a game because of all the error messages and the hit detection is crap for me and nothing I use seems to work.

But I've changed to using the tactical layout and I seem to get a few more kills that way instead of none at all, I'm still sh!t though, worse than I was in blops.

avengedyesterday

I like the game so far. But so far the lag is just as bad as black ops. Meaning one game i can go 40-2 and the next game i get one shoted by everyone. I notice it more often when im playing in a party for some reason. I turned off the game after a game of TDM where i barely made it positive with a 3 bar connection. I was the last kill on the killcam. Kill cam shows the guy do a 180 and destroy me as if i was some noob. When on my screen i got off 4 shots on him before he even turned around, annoying.