11 Replies Latest reply: Nov 11, 2011 3:32 AM by Xray01 RSS

Corner Campers!

Can you guys support the Wii community and call Activison and find out about the lag shotting crap?

Your work here is appreciated

• Re: Corner Campers!

Activision is redirecting calls to a mean robot lady when you click call of duty modern warfare 3 so they aren't really helping

semperfi550

Way ahead of you.We tryed last night but could not get through... just got some automated lady that broke if you said something while she was talking.. good times.

When it asks for which directory you want, and if it wants you to speak it, mumble "greesey, grimey gopher guts" in just such a way that the computer doesn't understnad you, but whoever listens to it will not either, and after a few times, it will direct you to a human.

Trust me--- our power goes out all of the time, (I live out in the styx) and since we live out in the stix, and nobody really is on our line, it takes for freaking ever for them to even consider comming out our way. Meanwhile, our cows (yes, we have about 8-15 cows) start getting restless because of not having electric in the fence, and we have to go find the problem. Then, when we do, we have to call it in, do the greesey grime gopher guts thing, and get the morons from the power company out.

padiego

can i has cows?

Your welcome

wow. lol.

first you want chickens, now you want cows.

what's next? some rare sub-breed of Belgian Draft Horses???

(for future reference, that's a holstein... we buy some of them as calves for like 80 bucks, put a crap load of work into raising them, and sell em' for a thou or so. Then, Angus cows suck for beef-- don't let popularity tell you any different--- Black Angus is about the second or third worst cow out there for beef. The best is Herferd, or "whiteface" cattle. Those also make great milk cows.)

Cornercamperpodcast, can i join you guys again like last week? it's conboy btw

padiego

If you haven't yet, you should make a video telling people TO NOT play multiplayer or to play it at their own risk. More people follow you than us forum folk, so make a video saying that if your wii freezes or shuts up during a match, your whole file gets corrupted and basically, screwed.

Im pretty sure fanboys would go "Ohai thar me fan, ur awsum" approach on you xD

That....Would be me I've seen how bad the MW3 Multiplayer is I haven't got the game yet so until I hear that lag shooting is fixed in MW3 I won't go on, I'll go ahead and try Black Ops.