21 Replies Latest reply: Nov 11, 2011 11:21 AM by Vezo RSS

More BS then MW2???

For me it seems theres more BS in MW3 than MW2. But this time its not weapon and perk BS its harder to fix stuff.

First of all the maps are terrible. And because of how terrible they are the spawns are horrific. The spawns are the second worst of any game ive player behind Medal of Honor. The knife is once again OP as all hell. There is a massive lunge and panic knifing is so annoying. Quickdraw Snipers are OP and incredably frustrating. If they see you your pretty much insta killed. The connections and hit detection is horrendus. Me and a friend have both had random red bar for know reason at all on a few occasions. My guess is its something to do with latency compensation but im not sure (or is could be the infamous sniperfrog, lol). We both know it was nothing on our end because out xboxs were the only things doing anything. Deathsteaks.... GRRRRR

And the new features and stuff kept from Black Ops are pretty ****. This stuff isnt really a problem it just shows IWs lazyless. Theatre has gone backwards from black ops. can no longer join as a party and cant spectate other people in first person. All of the community stuff is gone which is a shame. There is no longer the playercard which is gay. I liked being able to look at everyone eles stats and see my own in detail. The invite to game and party system is worse then Black Ops. IW still doesnt let us change our audio settings so you have to listen to all the gay music when you level up and at the start and end of games. And you level up and get challenges a lot. Ive had the music go for a minute without stopping. The leaderboards and scoreboards are a step down from Black Ops. Im pretty sure im missing a few things but there obvoiusly not major.

All in all its a pretty disapointing game from a multiplayer perspective. I dont care that it looks the same as MW2 and all that but having all this annoying **** it they game really brings it down. Just like MW2 with a few tweaks (maps and spawns mostly) it would be ******* awesome but once again IW is letting us down.

• Re: More BS then MW2???

Quickdraw Snipers are OP and incredably frustrating. If they see you your pretty much insta killed.

This is a major flaw that will never be patched.

i have friends who love QSing and they agree then its BS. for me its its gotten to the point that if i get QD QSed i just quit because i find it more infuriating then OMA DC.Its just in there for the little retarded 12yos. Too many things are in this game for bad players.

oh really? do you realize how hard it is to get a quickscope off before your 2 bullets take us down. the bullet damage on the automatics is extremely high. Maybe instead of complaining you all should work on your accuracy instead of whining when all it is is that you suck!

The Hosting this is a issue too "Looking for the best Host" Is utter BS, i was in a game when it started everything was laggy but once we changed hosts we were fine

I've got to agree.  I'd been looking forward to the game so much but I can't play multiplayer because of the lag compensation problems.  The fact that bullet damage is much higher makes the problem worse than in Black Ops.  I can get a head start firing on someone with a rapid fire UMP and he then turned around and dropped me instantly with a silenced UMP.

At played the game at COD XP on a LAN connection and it was damn fun to play but it hasn't translated to a real world environment.  Skill has nothing to do with anything in the game.  If you have a poor internet connection you'll be untouchable.  The only role those of us with decent internet have is to enhance the experience and boost the K/D of these parasites.

I can't see these problems improving in any COD or other game until the console makers or game publishers realise they need to implement a minimum internet connection requirement so those of us with good connections aren't punished.  Not going to happen unfortunately as they'd then sell less copies.

So yeah, MW3 is my worst online experience in a game and it will be getting traded in soon.

its not people with bad internet its just a weird how it works. sometimes your unkillable and sometimes you cant get a kill. MW3 is definetely been detrimental to my health seeing as apparently ive had a broken arm for the last 4 weeks even though my docter said it had healed. kind of not a good thing when i tend to hit things when i get BSed

KTPhoenix

i agree on the spawn system completely. the maps are so small that if you play Domination, you would be getting a few deaths you dont deserve all because it spawns you either in the enemies line of fire or it spawns you right next to the enemy.

i like the audio actually. i dont know why you complain about it. i like hearing it cuz to me the more i hear it the more i know i am getting more points.

not arguing with the quickdraw sniping. i played against a QS yesterday and he did exactly what i thought he would do, absolutely nothing for his team. just trying to get kills.

and what do you mean you cant join parties or spectate in first person? i can do that perfectly fine. no idea why you wouldnt be able to.

and i agree with the hit detection crap. all last night i kept getting shot at while i was out in the open but nothing hit me, but right as i got cover, THAT is when the bullets registered and killed me. that happened too often and its BS.

last thing, i think the reason for not having a playercard is due to COD Elite. Elite is where you can look everything up like stats and stuff like that.

and quiting ********..take the game back if you dont like it..i promise if you take it back no body will notice, the only people that get mad at the game are the kids who blow arse at it

Okay. The knife is not OP. And I complained SO MUCH about it on Black Ops. Panic knifing is always going to happen, it's an instinct. Just like drop shotting, etc.

The quickdraw sniper thing. Okay. I understand that. But if you're a decent sub machine gunner, you should be killing the kid with the MSR. Or if you have an assault rifle. The only gun which needs to be sorted out on this game, IMO, is the Spas-12, that being said, I haven't used any other shotgun. But that Spas is terrible at the moment, and so inconsistent. The spawns are horrific, but there will be little fixes to that.

Okay. The knife is not OP. And I complained SO MUCH about it on Black Ops. Panic knifing is always going to happen, it's an instinct. Just like drop shotting, etc.

The quickdraw sniper thing. Okay. I understand that. But if you're a decent sub machine gunner, you should be killing the kid with the MSR. Or if you have an assault rifle. The only gun which needs to be sorted out on this game, IMO, is the Spas-12, that being said, I haven't used any other shotgun. But that Spas is terrible at the moment, and so inconsistent. The spawns are horrific, but there will be little fixes to that.