1 19 20 21 22 23 24 Previous Next 230 Replies Latest reply: Nov 14, 2012 8:40 AM by IHerpIMyIDerp Go to original post RSS
  • 200. Re: Petition to remove aim assist from sniper rifles
    nuttin2say

mcburny wrote:

What auto assist???????

"Aim Assist" ... not "auto assist"

ADS with any gun down range and wait for someone to cross the screen. You'll notice that the aim of your gun begins to follow opponents.

That's a default setting built into the game. In your settings menu you can turn Aim Assist off.

• 201. Re: Petition to remove aim assist from sniper rifles
    kyonara

I can snipe with and without aim assist. I snipe on PC and XBOX equally as effectively. I can also **** quick scopers with assault rifles and smg's. People just make up reasons to complain about everything. I don't QS up close. I no scope or use my secondary. I only quick scope at long range, and at long range there is no aim assist.

• 202. Re: Petition to remove aim assist from sniper rifles

It actually takes a certain skill level... Unlike most things in the game which are STupid easy... Quickscoping may be easy, and that's why I stick with keeping it that way, because everything else is.

• 203. Re: Petition to remove aim assist from sniper rifles

kyonara wrote:

u mad bro.

Nothing ruins the gameplay experience like the spawns. Complain about something productive retard.

Things that are more annoying than quickscoping;

Type 95

Spawns

Maps suck

Theater sucks

Campers

Assassin Pro

Lag Compensation

Sound Quality

I can go on.. and on.

Cry more emokid. Quickscoping is here to stay, and aim assist does nothing to it. If you cant beat a quick scoper at CQC with your AR or SMG then you're a garbage player. If you got bested at long range, then thats a chip on the snipers shoulder. There is no aim assist at the distances I QS.

Reported.

• 204. Re: Petition to remove aim assist from sniper rifles

And to anyone who doesn't understand WHY quickscoping is ruining the gameplay experience, I'll make it simple: It is unrealistic... I don't mind being sniped or snipe someone myself, but it should only be at medium to long range. If I occasionally get hit by a shot from the hip by a sniper that's also fine, but someone running around quickscoping is annoying and exploitative. IMO this is a FLAW in the game design, furthermore it is a FAIL in the game design, so every quickscoper I come acroos, (and my friends come across), gets reported for EXPLOITING a FLAW in the game. It's as simple as that. I will also submit a poor review for anyone using this BROKEN way of playing. I reserve the right to NOT play against you since you're ruining it for everybody else who's trying to have fun playing the game as it was supposed to be played. The quickscopers are no better than the cheaters who EXPLOITED the glitches in MW and MW2. I could just as easily have jumped outside of a level or used the "stairs" to float around on top of a level - but I didn't - out of respect for the game and my opponents as well as my team mates. Every quickscoper should have the common decency to STOP QS'ing.

• 205. Re: Petition to remove aim assist from sniper rifles

1. Remove disk

2. Break disk

3. Problem solved

You're talking about an Arcade FPS.  Not real life. I can name thousands of things that don't belong in the game.  Stop crying like a little girl and adapt your playstyle. 

• 206. Re: Petition to remove aim assist from sniper rifles

LMAO @ exploit. You guys are effing hilarious!

Reporting someone for sniping you faster than you'd like to be is like me reporting someone for crouch walking the entire game. It's an exploit in the same manner.

Keep crying because someone hurt your virtual ego! Or you lost your best ever chance to get the assault juggernaut and someone found you camping and sniped you.

• 208. Re: Petition to remove aim assist from sniper rifles

I don't see what the big deal is. QSers have these training wheels to help them aim and yet they still suck.

I would consider it an unfair advantage if they actually posed any kind of real threat in a given match, but I own them every single time.

Give them their dues, they don't give in easy, but it always raises a smile when I shoot down a guy as his spins around shooting in the air (I swear they're saluting me as a token of respect - something I just can't have for them no matter how hard I try!).

• 209. Re: Petition to remove aim assist from sniper rifles

I don't see what the big deal is. QSers have these training wheels to help them aim and yet they still suck.

I would consider it an unfair advantage if they actually posed any kind of real threat in a given match, but I own them every single time.

Give them their dues, they don't give in easy, but it always raises a smile when I shoot down a guy as his spins around shooting in the air (I swear they're saluting me as a token of respect - something I just can't have for them no matter how hard I try!).