1 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next 63 Replies Latest reply: Jan 8, 2012 12:49 AM by gallp13 Go to original post RSS
  • 50. Re: The type 95 = A JOKE

Type 95 is a bit overpowered but, I've countered it before. Not easy but, I have. And the only SMG worth using is the UMP if u like to run and gun. I dnt think any of the other SMGs stack up against it quite well. It's hard to counter because the guy using it is in ur face killing you with it lol

• 51. Re: The type 95 = A JOKE
    gallp13

I might try this for a bit of fun.

• 52. Re: The type 95 = A JOKE

MP7 with extended mags and kick is ridiculous.. it doesnt recoil

• 53. Re: The type 95 = A JOKE

MP9 too. Effing love that gun lol

• 54. Re: The type 95 = A JOKE
    darkstarrain

I tried out the Type 95 to see what the fuss is all about, and I have to agree it's way overpowered. For only having to land a part of a burst in a person's foot is absurd. I mean really, i fired a burst and got a collateral, somethings wrong with that picture. I've slowly seen people camp with it more and more, and seen it as the only gun in certain lobbies.

I'm not much for changing the power on a gun, but this one could use a little work.

• 55. Re: The type 95 = A JOKE

Long range.... 30% of the time 2 bursts, 70%, three bursts for a kill.

Mid range....  70% of the time 2 bursts, 30%, three bursts for the kill.

Up close and personal.... It's 50/50 whether or not you get a one burst kill.

A lot depends upon accuracy and where you hit your target, if that's easy to hit your target in the correct spot to enable you to get a two burst kill, USE IT.

Just guesstimates obviously, but that's kind of the experience i have with the gun, and yes i use it, i alway's use burst weapons. So what your'e saying is that someone that use's the UMP,PP90,P90,MP5,SCAR,AK47....etc,etc, and rounds the corner and both of you react at the same time, the Type 95 wins............me think's not. No way, just no way.

• 56. Re: The type 95 = A JOKE

Asking for nerfs, is almost like saying. Yea go ahead, make me a little *****.

I can't get my head round needing to nerf anything. It aint a case of a gun being too good. It is a case of people being shite and finding an excuse for losing at everything they do. Honestly play it as it comes. If you really think it is that good, use it. Probably will find that once you use it, something else will be to overpowered and you will complain then!

Nerfing is for ****.

• 57. Re: The type 95 = A JOKE

Asking for nerfs, is almost like saying. Yea go ahead, make me a little *****.

I can't get my head round needing to nerf anything. It aint a case of a gun being too good. It is a case of people being shite and finding an excuse for losing at everything they do. Honestly play it as it comes. If you really think it is that good, use it. Probably will find that once you use it, something else will be to overpowered and you will complain then!

Nerfing is for ****.

• 58. Re: The type 95 = A JOKE

I don't know what the big deal about it is. Type 95 is the biggest piece of garbage ever. One, its damage dropoff is crazy. At far range it takes about 3-4 bursts to kill. The only place where it kills in one shot is close-medium range. And burst weapons are horrible at close range when going up against automatics.

• 59. Re: The type 95 = A JOKE
    codchamp

I am a Type 95 whore. is it OP'd? Depends on who you ask. I think it is a strong gun but not the best. You have many other weapons that are 1 trigger pull kills. Snipers and shotguns. it is not like the 95 is a run and gun weapon. it is slow to pull up for ADS and has only a so so use for longer range. it does take multiple burst's to kill at long range with it.

1 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next