1 20 21 22 23 24 Previous Next 230 Replies Latest reply: Nov 14, 2012 8:40 AM by IHerpIMyIDerp Go to original post RSS
  • 210. Re: Petition to remove aim assist from sniper rifles

It's like you didn't read what I wrote; I don't mind being sniped - I don't mind being sniped up close either - as long as the sniper can actually see me in his scope or shoots me from the hip. I loathe the c**** who are taking advantage of a broken, flawed feature! It's not because it hurts my ego or my killstreak, but it ruins the game for everyone who happens to actually takes it seriously. In short, it hurts the multiplayer experience!

• 211. Re: Petition to remove aim assist from sniper rifles

signed

Up until now I have kind of put up with quick scopers in all forms of C.O.D I will just leave that lobby and find another, one that hasn't got any q.scopers, but, it has become increasingly hard to do so.the last two times I have been killed in MW3 by a quick scoper have been whilst they have been RUNNING, then came accross me from a distance no greater than aprox. 50 metres, quick scoped and I'm dead, nowthen, on the killcam, it appeared that the shot had missed me, I can't explain that, and I don't want to go down the road of guesses or assumptions.

What I do want, is for these guys to at least stop quick scoping in close combat, it is totally unrealistic, and I think that it is those situations that are perhaps making guys a little more angry each time, I mean, try it in real life, you cannot possibly run around, pick up that sniper rifle, aim (properly, in the right spot) on a moving object, in those battle environments, i.e 50 metres away and both of you running, it's just not possible.

The sniper rifle was invented for, and is used for, middle to long distance "Sniping" not quick scoping like it was an UMP .45 or an M16

• 212. Re: Petition to remove aim assist from sniper rifles

lol@ the guy who complained about the type 95,

• 213. Re: Petition to remove aim assist from sniper rifles
    nuttin2say

You're right. This is a simulation game, not real life.

But the overwhelming majority of players enjoy the fact that they can RELATE to most everything in the game. For example, a portable auto-turret that magically knows the difference between a good guy and a bad guy isn't REALISTIC but knowing there are auto-turret style canons on ships, people can relate to a sentry gun.

I'd ask if you can see the difference, but even if you could, you'd say it doesn't matter.

• 214. Re: Petition to remove aim assist from sniper rifles

Quick scoping is extremely easy in this game, I have nvr quickscoped before but I decided try it yday and It was so easy  >.> They really should tone that down little.

Also type 95 is annoying too

• 215. Re: Petition to remove aim assist from sniper rifles
    tooros

It's a joke. I played a match last night and the entire opposition was running around QSing.

I found myself open mouthed watching the killcams.

Seriously - a OHK anywhere, other than a foot, with an assist. Are you kidding me?

Black ops had snipers right.

I, like many others, have Elite for a year and it's not going to last that long unless something is done about this. But Treyarch's after sale support is so much better than IW's that I'm not holding my breath (a bit like 99% of the snipers in MW3 obviously.)

• 216. Re: Petition to remove aim assist from sniper rifles
    obzi

For me the bottom line is I don't mind getting killed by anyone who is better than me, more skilled then me, etc but with QS in MW3 just like some of the OP guns this isn't happening.  I'm not against quickscoping but I want it to be a skill, not an easy ride.

• 217. Re: Petition to remove aim assist from sniper rifles

if your dieing by QS's over and over.. your horrible.. enough said.

• 218. Re: Petition to remove aim assist from sniper rifles

Can someone please explain to me exactly what "aim assist" is,  I am playing on PS3 and I see nothing in the options to set aim assist on or off????

• 219. Re: Petition to remove aim assist from sniper rifles

Lol @ the people who want QS removed because it's unrealistic.

You're playing the wrong game if you want that. Go play Battlefield.