21 Replies Latest reply: Oct 28, 2012 11:06 AM by Fox-Milder RSS

MW3 needs bots

I think MW3 is a great game, million times better than Black ops but what i enjoyed in black ops was bots. It was great when you're bored and you could practice you skills against them. It was great offline and online. Please Infinity Ward add bots into offline and offline. It would add more fun to the game.

• Re: MW3 needs bots

There are offline bots.

go to the Spec-ops mode & go start a survival mode game.  Its kind of a cross between Zombies & Combat training.  Gets harder the further it goes in but they're still bots to shoot.  you can also make your life easier by starting a private match to get a few players together

sorry, i know there is bots in spec ops but i didnt mean that. Your right it is a cross between spec ops and combat training but i meant where you can play a team deathmatch or free for all with bots.

YES, we need some bots for multiplayer! For one thing, I know a lot of people with dodgey internet connections who haven't bought MW3 (or regret buying it o_O) because it doesn't have bot support for the most delicious third of the game. No offense to people who prefer campaign or spec-ops to multiplayer, but for us the multiplayer mode, with all its delicious customization options and dynamic firefights (licks lips), is where it's at!

That is a good point...

Are they gonna add bot support or not?

I've gone back to Black Ops in order to play with bots.  I have decent internet connection, but I've gotten incredibly sick of whatever type of lag is commanding the online gameplay, so since I can't play with others, (I cannot tell you how many times I have been one-shotted by pistols and smgs at distance and killed by people who were still around the corner, all due to lag) I will not be playing online anymore until there is a bot mode.  Also, survival is not helpful for online at all.  The health system is different, there are only a few enemy types with limited loadouts and predetermined actions, your loadouts aren't complete, you can only have one teammate and you don't get to use the large plethora of awesome killstreaks.  It would be so incredibly fun to run around with a bunch of bots on easy and enjoy getting killstreaks I'll NEVER be able to get in online play, and it's still fun to put the bots on insane because they're not going to get a bunch of ridiculous lag based kills.  I really want to get my money's worth out of this game, please make an offline bot mode.

cranium2001

There will be plenty of Bots on December 24th and 25th.

Dforums

I went back and bought Black OPs due to lack of true bots in MW3.  I like playing with my 2 kids and they are not ready for online FPS gaming.  They love CoD though.  They really enjoy BO free for all much better than Special OPs (only 2 players) and without bots in local, its too boring and most of the maps are too big (imagine that) for 2-3 players.  Dome is sorta ok with 3.  Special OPs is not Split screen with bots.  Don't really care about combat training versus just an option to put bots into local/split screen to play with the kids.  So in short a bot patch would be wonderful.

granitepeaker

Myself and two friends would play countless hours on black ops playing against bots on nuketown and training ground. Really bummed out that MW3 doesn't have offline bots.

thats right we need bots

Infinity ward is WAY too proud to copy ONE SINGLE THING Treyarch does. If Treyarch has a good idea, you can bet it will never be implimented in an Infinity Ward game. Trust me.

granitepeaker

Yes, please bring back bots. Myself and two friends would spend hours on end playing the 3 of us against 7 bots on Nuketown and Training Ground. I'd even like to play with a friend that lives out of state say 4 vs 4 but 3 bots per team. Bring Back The Bots!

i love mw3 but it gets boring doing the same old thing over and over but if it had combat training i would play it non stop and look at how many others want it their would be thousands so please put combat training into mw3

i love mw3 but it gets boring doing the same old thing over and over but if it had combat training i would play it non stop and look at how many others want it their would be thousands so please put combat training into mw3

give it bots or ill stop playing cod

Wouldnt it be best if first they sorted out all the hackers as their just gonna get better scores with bots their as well.

But i aggree the idea is a good 1.