1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 53 Replies Latest reply: Nov 15, 2011 6:13 AM by YouSoCrazy Go to original post RSS
  • 20. Re: OMG i just went 4-44, then 2-30, then 4-24 THIS GAME IS BROKEN

Yeah, sounds to me like you and others just suck at the game and it isn't as easy as you hoped it would be... so you just get sad and cry on the forums about it.

Glitches, lags, and problems aside this game really isn't all that hard, and all you really need to do is practice patience, switch up your strategy while playing, and just get better at the game

You most definately can not play this game like you would Black Ops or WaW... so whatever your methods were there, just forget them or modify them slightly enough that they work for the new gamestyle.

• 21. Re: OMG i just went 4-44, then 2-30, then 4-24 THIS GAME IS BROKEN

@BEAS7BLOOD, 1)I accepted ur ally request.  Sorry we couldn't meet up for a game. 2) I totally get where u are coming from. My husband is the same way.  On BLOPS he is awesome and on here he just cant compensate for the lack of hit detection.  I on the other hand am getting used to the lack of hit detection but nearly not has good as I was on BLOPS.  This game, I feel, has a lot of potential to be fun (i like the fast paced it has, BLOPS was too much camping for me) and it's a shame that the lack of hit detection is turning so many people off.  (my husband included, who REFUSES to play this game until it is fixed.  He so lovingly calls our MW3 a $50 coaster lol!).

• 22. Re: OMG i just went 4-44, then 2-30, then 4-24 THIS GAME IS BROKEN
    avengedyesterday

Some of you should step back an realise he is talking about Wii before you start shouting 'you just suck'.

Play it on wii then come back here saying that. Anyone who has the patience to play this game wii i respect. All the problems on xbox and ps3 are nothing compared to what they are dealing with on Wii.

• 23. Re: OMG i just went 4-44, then 2-30, then 4-24 THIS GAME IS BROKEN

TheJoKeR wrote:

Dont play untill patch... if patch does nothing... give game back to ur local game store... loss for treyarch.

Um, Treyarch didn't make this game. LOL! It was Infinity Ward and Sledgehammer.

• 24. Re: OMG i just went 4-44, then 2-30, then 4-24 THIS GAME IS BROKEN

I play it on the Wii every day... and if I'm not mistaken every post in reply to this thread was posted by players of the Wii version.

It can be frustrating, I definately agree... but any decent player or player that isn't even half bad should be able to deal with the issues and still enjoy the game.

But I'm sorry, I don't give a sh*t how bad the lag is, if you go that negative that many times you just suck haha

• 25. Re: OMG i just went 4-44, then 2-30, then 4-24 THIS GAME IS BROKEN

There are issues with hit detection/lag shooting for sure.  That said, my KDR ON bops was around 1.1-1.2 when you take out the first couple of months that I played.  Bops was the first COD for me on the Wii ( actually first COD ever )

Now this game I am taking to much faster and I'm doing much better compared to bops.  My KDR at the moment is around 1.8.  My biggest issues come from hosting games.  But I have to say I prefer this to BOPS any day of the week.  Better maps and game modes but that's just my opinion.  The game works for me and when I'm not hosting a team defender match, I'm really enjoying the frantic pace

• 26. Re: OMG i just went 4-44, then 2-30, then 4-24 THIS GAME IS BROKEN

@bitterman, you cant tell me that you do not expirence ANY hit detection problems? How can it be that ppl (like my husband) who were BEASTS on BLOPS cannot play as well on MW3?  If there is no problem, then there should be no reason why those good players on BLOPS should not be able to bombface on MW3 too? right? I just don't understand where you are coming from when you say those ppl complaining of hit detection problems just plain ole' suck.  I have read and reread majority of these threads and it is flooding with ppl having the same issues.  So what, are you just that awesome and perfect and everyone else are just noobs and cant play this game to save their life and the hit detection is all in their head?

• 27. Re: OMG i just went 4-44, then 2-30, then 4-24 THIS GAME IS BROKEN

Whoa there, I never said anywhere I don't experience hit detection problems... believe me, the game is rife with shoddy hit detection, lag shooting, and host lag...

What I'm saying is it's not as bad as people are complaining about.  At least not bad enough to say that the game sucks or that it's crap or broken or whatever.  What they're doing is using all of that as an excuse for how bad they suck.  Just wait, if your husband was really that good at Black Ops, then given enough practice you'll be surprised at how much better he gets at MW3 and how much more he enjoys the game and gets less frustrated at the glitches.. mark my words.

• 28. Re: OMG i just went 4-44, then 2-30, then 4-24 THIS GAME IS BROKEN

@bitterman wel it seems like that is what you are implying.  My husband (on BLOPS) had 160,000 kills w/ a 3.? kdr.  So yes I would consider him "good' on BLOPS.  He is disappointed and frustrated w/ the hit detection problems and refuses to play until it is fix.  I play it still, but it took A LOT to "get used" to the problems.  I just can't wait till it is patched, bc I am hopeful that I would just be that much better!  My husband is very into his stats and all that jazz so you can see why this would upset him, to have to pplay a shotty game that isn't performing the way it should b.

• 29. Re: OMG i just went 4-44, then 2-30, then 4-24 THIS GAME IS BROKEN

my first game was BLOPS too! I seem to b doing better on MW3, but with the issues fixed I can only imagine how much I would improve from my first days playing on BLOPS!