1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 53 Replies Latest reply: Nov 15, 2011 6:13 AM by YouSoCrazy Go to original post RSS
  • 30. Re: OMG i just went 4-44, then 2-30, then 4-24 THIS GAME IS BROKEN

Actually it is Treyarch making the updates for Mw3 Wii, But you were right, IW did make the game.

• 31. Re: OMG i just went 4-44, then 2-30, then 4-24 THIS GAME IS BROKEN

Well, example...

I went 6-28 but I capped like 4-5 flags. I don't have great connection.. but I make do.

The last three games I played in, I went 28-4, 29-3, and 31-6. I got 2 reapers in the last game I played. Before that, I played kill confirmed and went 5-25. Iy may be your connection dude.. or you just really REALLY suck

• 32. Re: OMG i just went 4-44, then 2-30, then 4-24 THIS GAME IS BROKEN

iv never gone tht negitive but in have the same problem

• 33. Re: OMG i just went 4-44, then 2-30, then 4-24 THIS GAME IS BROKEN

If the lag is really that bad, it's probably just your internet, then. I will admit that the hit detection is a huge problem, though. I would get great scores in Black Ops, but in MW3, I barely get even scores, and I'm not a camper, nor am I a kill-whore. The fact that I haven't played on my Wii for a few months might be a factor, though. I hope the hit detection's improved next patch.

• 34. Re: OMG i just went 4-44, then 2-30, then 4-24 THIS GAME IS BROKEN

Funny thing is I went 11-22 and I didn't remember doing that badly. :/

Later I went 51-8 and felt like I killed more people. :/

MW3 is quite odd, but I've got a 2.3 KDR, I'm doing fine. Beast I say you should try MWR to get used to shooting in front of people.

I still think MWR>MW3 btw guys. ;)

• 35. Re: OMG i just went 4-44, then 2-30, then 4-24 THIS GAME IS BROKEN

I absolutely agree with everything you said. I'm a 1.11 player on Black Ops (I know it's not amazing) and I'm somewhere down in the dumps at .7 right now. I'm getting pretty ticked and I spend the entire game saying how much I hate MW3. I'm all done with it for now, I'm going back to Black Ops (never thought I'd say that) where when I shoot at someone directly in the face from 10 feet away, I actually kill them. I'm sorry but Treyarch, we need a patch soon because this game is essentially unplayable for me at least.

• 36. Re: OMG i just went 4-44, then 2-30, then 4-24 THIS GAME IS BROKEN

I absolutely agree with everything you said. I'm a 1.11 player on Black Ops (I know it's not amazing) and I'm somewhere down in the dumps at .7 right now. I'm getting pretty ticked and I spend the entire game saying how much I hate MW3. I'm all done with it for now, I'm going back to Black Ops (never thought I'd say that) where when I shoot at someone directly in the face from 10 feet away, I actually kill them. I'm sorry but Treyarch, we need a patch soon because this game is essentially unplayable for me at least.

• 37. Re: OMG i just went 4-44, then 2-30, then 4-24 THIS GAME IS BROKEN

If your as good as you say your are in previous games, you really shouldnt be that bad in MW3. And why are you one Wii? No joke, no offence, but its not a console for games like this one.

We all have connection issues, and ive never had those terrilbe scores. It must be you unable to adjust to this game after blops protecting you too much. Ghost, flak jacket etc.

• 38. Re: OMG i just went 4-44, then 2-30, then 4-24 THIS GAME IS BROKEN

MW3 Wii does not have actual hit-detection which means you have to shoot infront of the enemy to get score a kill/damage.

This guy just got beasted by a beast, ironic is it no?

• 39. Re: OMG i just went 4-44, then 2-30, then 4-24 THIS GAME IS BROKEN

I suck? LOL .... If you`d played with  me on any other gamje you`d know thats laughable. After getting angry  yesterday, I played some BO with Edson and Kazikiri and in the 3 games I played I went 34-3, 28-2, and 43-5!

When I played WAW I was very new to gaming and I never knew about lag in that game infact I still didnt until you said. I havent played the game for like 18months BUT when I did I was decent, god knows why!

This game MW3, ive had a few good games, like 28-8 was my best I think, but im doing well to go 10-10 at the moment. I hated reflex coz of the way the game played, and I feared MW3 would be the same as its the same company who made it, and thats how its panned out.

Im in 2 minds as to quit until the patch, or try to get my way to level 80 and see how I feel then, but that seems sooooooooo far away for me . When I shoot a guy I feel he should die, but he rarely does.

What im being told is that the SMG at 28 and the type 95 at 32 are the guns to improve the game for you, but im wayyyyyyyyyyyyy offfffffffffffffffff getting them.

Think I might play a little bit per day so I dont get too pished off with the game and hope the patch comes soon!