Osprey Gunner

forrest-gump____

Seriously, set it so that the care packages it drops are yours and yours alone

Im getting a little tired calling them in and having everyone of them nicked

Gump

Find me at;

http://www.youtube.com/user/ForrestGumpPS3?feature=mhee

• Re: Osprey Gunner

I thought that was the point of it? Or are you talking about the Support one?

esmorgue

Thats why I stopped using it. It takes way to long for them to drop and usually when they do I get killed trying to defend the area because everyone on the team is worried about taking them. Also the enemy gets them alot.

slyaudio

Thats the ENTIRE point of it. **** you just got to fly around destroying the map in your beefcake chopper for a full minute and your complaining tha tyou didnt get the chance to use 5 more killstreaks?
    Hell the challenge for it is even titled something along the lines of sharing.

Probably find you later posting a thread about people not being team players later also.

esmorgue

The person that earns them should be the only one to get them. I can imagine that the morons running to grab them barely got to a UAV.

forrest-gump____

I don't run the Assualt killstreaks to *Share*....that's what the nOoBstreak Support is for

No one on the internet is really a team player unless they're close friends. It's the reason why I dislike BF - requires too much team work and there are too many arseholes on the web. CoD - 1 man can change the way of the game.

He's right though, 17 kills for a go in the chopper gunner is a bit extreme. MW2 - 11 kills, BOps - 9 Kills (11 for Gunship). So in heindsight, yeah in a sense he should get his carepackages and him alone.

slyaudio

They could just as easily remove the care packs and just let you be the chopper gunner instead. Would still be worth the ammount of kills and everything.

Im confused, why is Support Killstreaks for noobs? I now know why you called me a noob on my thread. I would have thought using killstreaks in the assult section are for noobs, Helps nobody out but you.

forrest-gump____

That's the point, same as every other killstreak offered in previous COD's

Any Killstreak that continues after you have been killed, isnt a killstreak is it.....it's kill/death streak

nOoB streak.....i'm not saying its not a good thing, i'm just saying its for people that can't shoot or string a streak together....ie...nOoBs

Even the noobiest noob could get a 15-20 killstreak on this game.......... Its not hard, Be real.

Hardline pro -

4 Killstreak (Easy) = Predator + Another 2 Kills you get with it. (Usually)

Theres your Attack Helicopter.. Call it in, Just wait for it to get you 4-5 Kills, Sometimes it gets more, Hello AC130, Pave Low. Want higher? Just camp it out in a building, Or wait for the enemy team to pull out their Air support, Take a UAV down, Theres another Point for your killstreak, Thats atleast what most high Killstreak users do to get their Choppers, or Ospreys or whatever.

Its not hard, Really. The stupidest things work up to killstreaks on this game, Some of us dont need assult killstreaks to murder the apposing team.

I think most people hate the Support pack because when theyre trying play smooth for their Assult killstreaks, You see me zoom down into your position with my Recon drone tagging that asz giving away their position!

I guess everybody is Entitled to their opinion though. So good luck on getting your Osprey patched.

dalger22

I'm gonna have to disagree with you on that one.  I've used the support simple to be able to get an EMP.  Most times, I get it via an actual killstreak not buy dying a lot along the way.  Not everyone that uses it is a "noob" or whatever you kids call them these days.

sennalike

For once I actually disagree with you Gump.  The assault streaks are for the noobs who only care about their KDR, the support streaks are for those who want to win the match regardless of their KDR.  Every time I've used the assault streak I have care package, predator and attack chopper I go 20-30+ kills with under 10 deaths.  Using the support streak I am lucky to break even on KDR and usually get 10+ assists (mainly thanks to recon drone).  There are very few support streak rewards that will do you any good in terms of KDR (sentry and bomber), but they help the team out big time and can tip the balance for a win.

esmorgue

So acpuiring a KS that keep the team at bay and increases the leadin TDM or hold offthe enemy from capping a flag is not helping the team....how exactly???

Personally I like the support package.... But at the same time I think it should only be things like a SAM or Recon and Recon Jammer.  Nothing that gets kills... I hate it when i noob gets lucky enough to get to the Stealth bomber and gets a quint kill and makes them look better.  I agree tho you can literally get a "Pointstreak" just by capping flags repeatedly, Stupid they are not killsetreaks anymore.  And 17 or 18 kills isnt that steep figuring killstreaks add onto killstreaks!