41 Replies Latest reply: Sep 21, 2013 10:42 PM by H4ZARDOUSSNIPE RSS

Can't link my xbox live account in ELITE

Hi,

When i try link my xbl account in elite i press "Link your xbox live account". Page redirects me to xbl site. i put my login and password (all is correct because on the same login and password i log in to my xbox and xbox web site without any problem) and nothing happens.Is redirected back to Elite. I can not move to next step because "complete" button is not highlighted.

I also downloaded aplications on console and cat log in there too. Is error when i tryin to log in

anyone know how solve this problem?

regards

• Re: Can't link my xbox live account in ELITE

I have the same issue. I hope someone can direct us to a fix. I've tried it in three different browsers and cleared my cache in each.

I have the same problem. I would like to get my camo and tokens but it looks like there up the river and Im in the mental hospital. If someone figures this out please let me know. Next time i'll just burn the money at least I'll get to see were it went.

I have the same problem. I would like to get my camo and tokens but it looks like there up the river and Im in the mental hospital. If someone figures this out please let me know. Next time i'll just burn the money at least I'll get to see were it went.

I HAVE THE SAME ******* PROBLEM.. AND THEY SAID THAT ON THE 13TH OF NOV WICH IT WAS YESTERDAY THEY WOULD GET THEIR **** FIXED AND THAT THERE SHOULDN'T BE ANY PROBLEMS ANYMORE!!

=======  FIX YOUR **** YOU STUPID MOTHER ******* =======

this is such a piss off. They extended the time until the code is invalid until the end of the month but I doubt it will be working by then -_-

I paid extra for the hardened edition of MW3. Love the game but the elite is annoying me.

There seems to be no answer to the question "where do I enter the code on my founder card" I paid an extra £40 for features in a game everyone else seems to be able to access but not me.

It's getting to the point where I am going to ask for my money back as MW3 is not providing what they promised when I decided to pay the extra fee.

Why not give priority to the people ho have upgraded already and let them use the services they paid for. I guess you already have their money and want to fleece more and more people for an extra £40. Disgusting.

Can someone tell me how I register my founder status, I need to do this before Nov 30th, and don't tell me to log on in the game because it's virtually impossible. If I miss out on that date due to MW3 not having enough server bandwidth can I still get founder status?

I have been trying this for one week, everyday, most times of the day, from 2am GMT - 6am GMT - 7pm GMT.

I paid extra for the hardened edition of MW3. Love the game but the elite is annoying me.

There seems to be no answer to the question "where do I enter the code on my founder card" I paid an extra £40 for features in a game everyone else seems to be able to access but not me.

It's getting to the point where I am going to ask for my money back as MW3 is not providing what they promised when I decided to pay the extra fee.

Why not give priority to the people ho have upgraded already and let them use the services they paid for. I guess you already have their money and want to fleece more and more people for an extra £40. Disgusting.

Can someone tell me how I register my founder status, I need to do this before Nov 30th, and don't tell me to log on in the game because it's virtually impossible. If I miss out on that date due to MW3 not having enough server bandwidth can I still get founder status?

I have been trying this for one week, everyday, most times of the day, from 2am GMT - 6am GMT - 7pm GMT.

I'm in the same boat, I can't get my account(s) to link either. I've tryied 2 different Email addresses with 3 different gamer tags. Even tried 3 different web browsers like there "FAQ" says to do. I just wish they would come out and say that linking accounts is broken right now so we know for sure.

Just do what I did. I went to GameStop and got my $100 back since Infinity ward ripped us off by charging an extra $40 for absolutely nothing!

Just do what I did. I went to GameStop and got my $100 back since Infinity ward ripped us off by charging an extra $40 for absolutely nothing!

I'm also having this problem and it's getting increasingly frustrating.

I'm already seeing people on XBOX 360 that seem to have this issue fixed.

I preordered the Hardened Edition of MW3, and registered my account the same day I got the game and activated my Founder membership, etc. I have not been able to link my XBOX gamertag, no matter what I do it just keeps redirecting back to the profile page after I've signed into Microsoft Live. I've cleared cache/cookies, have tried it on multiple browsers and then multiple computers, still same result. My friend setup a new account almost effortlessly last night which really pissed me off since he just setup a free account and just him messing around somehow he linked his gamertag by using the COD ELITE app on the XBOX.

I've submitted 2 support tickets about this, one came back with some generic response that ELITE is experiencing higher than anticipated volume, blah blah and the 2nd for some reason came back saying they don't support ELITE yet in UK/Ireland and I'm in the US so wtf was that about?

I even just had a complete waste of time with Activision live chat support, got absolutely no where (by the way the disconnection thing is REALLY annoying). This is really ridiculous and wish it would just f'n work.

If anyone who has had the redirect issue has now gotten it to work somehow I would REALLY appreciate knowing how you did it!

I also can't link my account. Not sure if this will ever get fixed. The status of elite says service operational. I am guessing that means that the servers are working properly, or at least good enough that they no longer need to be fixed.

Hey guys i feel the same way as you. I have an ps3 and i cant link the call of duty website to my account because it redirects me to the same 60% profile page as when i clicked to link the profile. It never says complete when i put in the 1,000+ times checked info and its frustrating to know i payed extra for something i cant get to work within 17 days after the release. I hope and trust in the bug fixers and directors of elite that they with post the good news of the linking accounts promblem as being terminated and 100% working for users across the globe. I repeat that ive tried everything even created a new password for my psn account to link with but it doesnt seem to work and searched through the support link they say to go to but there still seems to not be any comments for the subject. I just beg that you guys listen out to this problem and please fix it.                                                                               - AboveTheStars (psn gamer)  PS. if any ones up 4 some uncharted 3 or mw3 ill be down to have some fun and get more fisticuff medals with my arm micro or earn my 13th perk pro with you ill b waiting.

same problem here

i have already contacted the custumer suppord from activision en they just keep telling me to use a diferend browser

please fix this

Hi everyone. I would just like everyone to know that they are working on fixing and resolving Issues. I haven't experienced any of these problems sad to say. But, to some of you wondering about founders status, the deadline has been extended to December 13, 2011. Also, I'm not sure if you are going to get any good answers from customer support but it is always worth a shot. To obtain founder status, all you need to do is activate a premium membership; either by subscribing to  ELITE through the Xbox Live Marketplace or by the Playstation store, or buying a redemption code through a retail code. For those that got the hardened edition and have their ELITE code, there is no need to worry, as that will not expire and can be activiated at any time. I hope this helped someone.

i can link my ps3 account but i cant link my xbox 360 account nice.........i dont even have call of duty on ps3

It's a good thing I wasted $50 on this piece of crap, otherwise I could be spending it on something useful and not dicking around waiting for them to fix the problem AFTER I'm able to get a founders account, this is freaking bullshit

this is bull, instead of facing the problem and just telling us they don't give a crap, they say their working on it day and night. Well if that were true, they'd be dead from lack of sleep. Maybe thats what happended, there just all dead.

this is bull, instead of facing the problem and just telling us they don't give a crap, they say their working on it day and night. Well if that were true, they'd be dead from lack of sleep. Maybe thats what happended, there just all dead.

This seems like it could very likely be a browser issue as sometimes errors and other things get all caught up in the browsers. Some times clear cache and cookies and some of those things can help with this issue. try using this site:

http://portalpcgaming.blogspot.com/2011/12/internet-browser-troubleshooting-and. html

Hi guys,

Sorry it's taken so long to give you any kind of official response.

Trifecta13 has a good answer here. Sometimes these issues are caused by your browser caching data that either we, Microsoft or Sony tries to read to validate your account.

Clear the cookies and cache in your browser, and then try to link again. You can also try and download a new browser, like Chrome (www.google.com/chrome) if you are having trouble with your current browser.

If anyone on this thread is still having problems linking their accounts, let me know and I'll try and track down an answer.

I too cannot link my gamertag to the Elite system.  I hope this does not exclude me from getting the maps, this is the only reasy I got the Elite.I have tried different browsers, different computers, clear cache and cookies, everything.  This is rediculous to say the least

I too cannot link my gamertag to the Elite system.  I hope this does not exclude me from getting the maps, this is the only reasy I got the Elite.I have tried different browsers, different computers, clear cache and cookies, everything.  This is rediculous to say the least

Login can only be completed through the console once you have the application installed.

Steps to follow:

1. Sign up for callofduty.com acct

2. Sign up for elite.

3. Yell and scream with frustration when you can't link your accts through your web browser.

4. Download elite application on your xbox through xbox live.

5. Enter account details you entered through the site on your browser.

6. complete registration.

7. Have a beer and contemplate how much you hate Microsoft and their partners.

you have to make a new call of duty account (sadly) but its the only way to link it.

I have my camo but wont let me log in

H4ZARDOUSSNIPE

If you already have an account on elite then you have to unlink it first then you should be fine.