1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 53 Replies Latest reply: Nov 15, 2011 6:13 AM by YouSoCrazy Go to original post RSS
  • 50. Re: OMG i just went 4-44, then 2-30, then 4-24 THIS GAME IS BROKEN

np bro

btw i my account got corrupted this morning

so i need your AC again (level 54 account gone )

• 51. Re: OMG i just went 4-44, then 2-30, then 4-24 THIS GAME IS BROKEN
    LuRcHED

There are a lot of problems that need to be corrected in MW3 for Wii. I've been in terrible gamebattles and great gamebattles. We are all dealing with the same issues. At this point, I think you need to decide if you should continue playing or wait for the patch or wait to buy the game. I've met some great players, some that are now my ally, and I can still enjoy the game with all it's issues.

I do look forward to a patch to correct a number of issues we have now and hope that we can better enjoy this great game.

• 52. Re: OMG i just went 4-44, then 2-30, then 4-24 THIS GAME IS BROKEN

I continued to work away as you guys suggested I should and im now thinking a little differently after unlocking a few things.

Once I unlocked rapid fire on the UMP I started to get the kills I deserved (8/10 anyways!), that rocketed me from 21 to 28 in no time at all, and unlocked that P named smg, now thats a gun! Changed the game for me, along with unlocking extreme conditioning, coz I do like to run n gun! Now I shoot people and they actually die Picked up akimbo machine pistols too, and they kill people LIKE A BOSSSSSS!

Was excited to unlock the type95 as id heard so much about it, BUT I was very dissapointed as I think its just a glorified M16 from BO. I was told they killed in 1-2 hits, but I went 1v1 long range on a guy, got hit markers, and he killed me with a scar, and that happened a few times so I went back to the smg from level 28, and I managed to get to level 37ish last night, and my gametime is 6hrs.

Feeling much more positive now after good games in the main yesterday, I think I only got r@ped twice yesterday by akimbo pistol teams. Lots of guns wont work in this game until the lags fixed. And I managed to drag my kdr up from 0.52 to 0.95

Loving the panic knife nerf too Got I hated that about BO

• 53. Re: OMG i just went 4-44, then 2-30, then 4-24 THIS GAME IS BROKEN

I had the same problem, started with 0.40ish and slowly it went to 2.1 KD or something close.
    If only the patch came then this will be a problem of the past.

1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next