7 Replies Latest reply: Nov 16, 2011 12:21 AM by jon12156 RSS

hardcore problems

since ive been having problems killing in core because of the terrible lag ive decide to play hardcore and its over run by noobtubers my god how bad have you got to be to use a grenade launcher in hardcore when nearly gun kills in one shot.

anyway ive havent really played hardcore since the early days of cod4 before the cheapscopers took over the game so any advise on setups and tactics would be a big help thanks

• Re: hardcore problems

So far honestly hardcore is not playable.. i love hardcore TDM but here its camp ground with tents set up and noobtubes at their side lol.

sounds like the game i was just in lol i still managed to come top i h/c kill confirmed but it was hard bloody work trying to find them ive been so used to having a radar/mini map for so long

Yea i know hwat you are saying.. I hope camping will go away with time (or atleast not so much) cause right now it you want to get some decent score you have to be like them lol. Hide and pray that some one will run next to you... plus in MW3 people blend in with surroundings too much some times its really hard or nearly impossible to identify where they are shooting at you from

SmokeyCheese1

Why does everyone hate campers so much? We all know where theyre going to be. Just toss a nade at em or flash and rush?

I wish everyone camped - Id get more kills this way.

rankismet

machine2011 wrote:

since ive been having problems killing in core because of the terrible lag ive decide to play hardcore and its over run by noobtubers my god how bad have you got to be to use a grenade launcher in hardcore when nearly gun kills in one shot.

anyway ive havent really played hardcore since the early days of cod4 before the cheapscopers took over the game so any advise on setups and tactics would be a big help thanks

What gamemode? The best HC one in MW3 so far is KC...

Very fluid... some tubes but not overwhelming.

Trophy system really helps with it.

Campers have become part of the game to me. It's a waste of time to complain anymore. Most of the maps on MW3 are specifically made for campers. Hardcore TDM is my favorite though. I just have to wait until all these people stop being afraid to die in a video game. It's a game. Sure there's competition out there but to expect a 12 year old to play like you do is fribulis.

Explosives really need to be nerfed in Hardcore to make it more gun-to-gun.

It's too easy to get kills with noob tubes and Blast Shield does nothing against it.  They should reduce explosive damage in proportion with how much health is reduced in Hardcore.  Is that like 60%? idk. anyway, that would fix Hardcore.  A Blast Shield tweak for Hardcore may also be in order after they reduce explosive damage in Hardcore.