1 2 3 Previous Next 134 Replies Latest reply: Sep 30, 2012 7:05 PM by camper2 RSS

Camping does not exist in MW3

coderedonfire

to all you people who are all upset about camping and how you always get killed when you run around. there is virtually no way to camp in mw3. every building has 2 or more entrances eliminating any chance to cover the building alone. as far as people watching bomb sites, seriously it is part of the objective of the game. if you had a safe full of money sitting in the middle of a courtyard don't you think you would sit around and make sure that nobody takes it. same concept applys here. the objective of defending is to stay back and take cover. nobody is going to win a demolition match by just running around like a chicken with their head cut off because they leave the bomb site wide open for attack. as far as spawn killing goes, if you are good at it, it is just a cheap way to cheat the game, just like using invinsability in GTA. thankfully there arn't all to many good spawn killers in the game so you don't have to worry about that.

ok now it is your turn. reply all of your comments down bellow so i can reply to them and hopefully give you some help.

email is mia.alpine2@gmail.com and my gamertag is TACONITE 12

EDIT:

since a lot of people are taking this post as i am a camper and that i am trying to protect campers, i'm not, i am simply exposing them for what they really are so that people will stop ******** about them. again I AM NOT A CAMPER. i am the exact opposite. i am a hardcore run and gunner. gaming is one of my many hobbies and am a good player. not bragging just stating the facts so that nobody else gets things confused. mvp all the way

• 1. Re: Camping does not exist in MW3
    dunnel009

for real

so the guy lying in a room with a betty at one entrance and his red dot just aimed at the other wasnt camping.. phew thank god.....

mate it mightnt be as easy to camp in this game but it still goes on...

• 2. Re: Camping does not exist in MW3

Really?, not camp?...

You are fuckin blind dude...

• 3. Re: Camping does not exist in MW3
    capp00

Camping doesn't mean sitting in an unaccessible area, and trust me, camping is rampant in MW3.

Sitting in a corner with Blind Eye, Assassin, A silenced weapon with a baby monitor attachment and waiting for people to walk past you is camping. And there are lots and lots of people doing it. It's a little more tolerable in objective games because you do have to do some defending. But in games like TDM and Kill Confirmed, it's just douche-bag tactics

• 4. Re: Camping does not exist in MW3

Wiggy camps, until they make it a rule that you will be banned if you do...

Come at Wiggy

Don't judge him.

That is all...

• 5. Re: Camping does not exist in MW3
    coderedonfire

responce, how effective is that person sitting in the corner, or the peroson sitting whith a betty in the door way. they may get lucky and kill you once but i've never seen anyone get lucky enough to do it twice. people like that just don't know how to play the game and that is their only option, still they arn't able to do it in any way correctly and this is the first call of duty that has ever done a good job at eliminating camping, anybody who attempts to camp has absolutely no chance at all succeding at the game, in reality, they are the bugs, we are the exterminators.

• 6. Re: Camping does not exist in MW3

Completely agree with capp00.  This guy wants to camp like a whore, kill like a whore and don't be called a whore.

• 7. Re: Camping does not exist in MW3

Completely agree with capp00.  This guy wants to camp like a *****, play like a ***** and don't be called a *****.  These are the kind of players who play for numbers not for fun.

• 8. Re: Camping does not exist in MW3
    capp00

Disagree.

That person camps in a corner, gets 1-2 kills from people moving around the map. Picks up and moves to a nearby, but different spot, so those of us that got killed knew where he was, but he's not there any more. He's safe again.

Gets another kill or two. UAV probably in the air by now from someone on their team, to compliment their baby monitor. Probably got themselves a predator missile with it too.

Call it in, get a double. Now they have a chopper in the air. They sit there not moving while their chopper gets them 2 more kills. Now they have a reaper raining down on the map.

They finish the map 25-1 and consider themselves to be a "beast" player.

That crap happens All The Time!

• 9. Re: Camping does not exist in MW3

Completely agree with capp00.  This guy wants to camp like a *****, play like a ***** and not be called a *****.  These are the kind of players who play for numbers not for fun.

1 2 3 Previous Next