9 Replies Latest reply: Nov 16, 2011 5:59 PM by SID3P0 RSS

IW has killed Cod

CoD 4 outstanding game.Treyarch gets a chance with WAW and its beyond me how they got a chance its crap didn't buy it then MW2 comes along again outstanding for the first 2 months and the hacking starts,the prestige lobbies,QSing and boom the game hits rock bottom.Treyarch bring out Blops which was good apart from the lag and them IW who promised us all a new experience and well I will let you all say what you think................

CoD is dead now

• Re: IW has killed Cod

I rather liked WaW and Black Ops. I think Treyarch has been doing a better job then Infinity ward and certanly better then Sledgehammer.

I do agree though. IW has indeed killed CoD.

lilbaily2

If it wasn't for IW, CoD would be a shooter that died years ago

When Zampella and West left CoD made by infinity ward died. Treyarch is in control now.

What did they kill my fish with guys, i normally throw my COD back in the ocean once i have caught them.

IW didn't kill cod SH did  fact the real IW is no longer as half the brains of old IW work at ea now. side note kinda hope there behind the new medal of honor if they are trust me they give cod a real run for its money

Zampella and West have formed Respawn Entertainment who are working on there first game and I think they will take alot of CoD fans with them,IW have failed in a major way with this game and they no it thats why all the twitter feeds and facebook comments have dried up

shortlink

I am disappointed with MW3. The developers have made using a typical assult rifle like being a drunken sailor. You can't aim worth a dam but hope that after you pull the trigger it will get enough at the cross marks to kill the target. In reviewing their "skils development" I tried their approach (use a red dot, and Kick) but to no avail. the bottom line is that COD has decided to make the game mostly for runners, (run fast and shoot shorter distances), and maybe some snipers.

IW did a fair job making MW3 more gun on gun.  But to be honest, I think there's more blatant camping in MW3 than there was in MW2.  MW3 definitely requires a different play style and I'm making the necessary adjustments. It's too early to make a judgement on the game.  Time will tell...