1 2 3 4 Previous Next 62 Replies Latest reply: Jan 7, 2013 6:09 PM by dueforit Go to original post RSS
  • 10. Re: Spec Ops Highest Level

I'm one of the highest ranked players on the maps i've done...just outside the top 2k on both Resistance and Village and i'm just outside the top 100 on Bootleg...which imo is impressive considering I have honestly only attempted it 3 times

Solo Records:

Bootleg - Round 21/22 (Can't remember which soz)

Resistance - Round 29

Village - Round 25

Co-op Records:

Village - Round 30

Resisance - Round - 28-ish

• 11. Re: Spec Ops Highest Level

those village records are really good

• 12. Re: Spec Ops Highest Level

Just thought I would post an 'update' of my rounds!

Had a good day in Survival tbh, I managed round 23 on Bootleg which puts me in the top 80 players, I also managed round 33 on Village (solo) which put me in the top 25!!! Tbh was pretty unlucky, ran over a random enemy mine whilst I was re-stocking claymores etc so I could have actually had 34 minimum if I had been more aware....still, can't complain

Also broke into the top few hundred for Co-op Village with a new high round of 33....yet again

• 13. Re: Spec Ops Highest Level

jeez... i soloed 38 in resistance today. That was top 120 so not too bad

• 14. Re: Spec Ops Highest Level

Nice!! I gotta admit, Resistance isn't my strongest map, I tend to back into a room by accident and get myself cornered....

• 15. Re: Spec Ops Highest Level

RECRUIT:

Resistance- 40 (welcome to Camp Sentry Gun)

Village- 39 (really hard to camp, but pretty easy to loop)

Interchange- 30 (NOT ENOUGH F***ING COVER!!!)
    Underground- 35 (easy to camp, hard to loop)

REGULAR:

Dome- 33 (easy early on, gets really hard when support choppers come in)

Mission- 37 (camp by Weapon Armory early on, then just loop)

Seatown- 34 (this was on solo- it's really easy to lose enemies and Juggernaughts, and sentry guns on buildings are key here)

Carbon- 31 (the FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU map of T2)

HARDENED:

Bootleg- 27 (can still camp on co-op)

Hardhat- 25 (easy to loop, hard to camp)

Fallen- 28 (yet another map where you want sentrys on buildings)

Outpost- 19 (I've only played this once with a friend, and he rage quitted when he was downed by a burning car)

VETERAN:

Lockdown- 15 (man, things are REALLY heating up now)

Arkaden- 21 (lots of cover and some decent camping spots)

Downturn- 9 (hardest survival map in the game IMO)

Bakaara- 12 (gotta stay out of the open)

Conclusion: I like maps with a lot of cover, especially in the harder maps where choppers come in with enemy troops really early (the first Jugg hits Veteran WITH A ATTACK COPTER in round 5-6). Sentry guns in strategic spots are important in maps like Seatown or Resistance, but the best maps are the ones where I can get away from enemies really easily (especially as in the higher rounds or difficulties camping is NOT an option).

• 16. Re: Spec Ops Highest Level

Map: Dome

Number of Players: Solo

High Score: Round 14

I mostly stayed in the bunker cause I figured that that would be the closest place to all the Armories. I lost on the round with the Riotshield Juggernauts.

• 17. Re: Spec Ops Highest Level

Seatown
    Solo: 36   

Co op: 51

• 18. Re: Spec Ops Highest Level

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VB_m3v0w0UUHey guys check out my first video and it show you l got 48 Stars in Spec Ops

• 19. Re: Spec Ops Highest Level

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VB_m3v0w0UUHey guys check out my first video and it show you l got 48 Stars in Spec Ops

1 2 3 4 Previous Next