1 2 3 4 Previous Next 102 Replies Latest reply: Dec 26, 2011 8:45 PM by Brick2urFace Go to original post RSS
  • 10. Re: IW please help shotgun rushers!

yeah the akimbo models with stopping power and steady aim were **** cannons before the patch and were unfair, but there is a reason they didn't patch the others.  They may have been powerful, but so were the one hit kill snipers that hardly require aim with slight of hand, and the laser beam assult rifles, both of which are in mw3 and are more powerfull because they don't need stopping power any more.  But they decide to nerf the powerful shotguns that took skill to use effectively.

• 11. Re: IW please help shotgun rushers!

Seriously IW if your worried about the spas being overpowered if you gave it 40-20 damage per pellet with steady aim on how come no one complained abot it in mw2.  they never said "what thats bull **** how did that kill me" it was always "why was he there? wtf team mate why didn't you shoot him!?" You didn't  patch the other shotguns because they were fair.  If you could get that close you deserve a better chance to kill with the shotgun because they do no damage beyond 20 yards and they have a slow rate of fire.  you did a fine job with the striker in mw3 its acceptable.  Make the spas and 1887 more effectice than that at all ranges because those shotguns are far less forgiving.

• 12. Re: IW please help shotgun rushers!
    deathmule  BM

The only people that hated the spas in MW2 was the commano rusters. the spas is fine in mw2. all the shotguns were fine in mw2. mw3 they are usless spas up close needs 2 shots FTW

• 13. Re: IW please help shotgun rushers!
    deathmule  BM

The only people that hated the spas in MW2 was the commano rusters. the spas is fine in mw2. all the shotguns were fine in mw2. mw3 they are usless spas up close needs 2 shots FTW

• 14. Re: IW please help shotgun rushers!

i agree with you i lost my good kd ratio after trying to play with shootguns for a week i still play with them but it no fair it like a pistol going against a scar L they need to bing back the power i hat it when i shoot a guy 3 or 4 times up close and they end up killing me in 3 shoots

• 15. Re: IW please help shotgun rushers!

Yeah i was really looking forward to rushing with the spas-12 but when it take's 2-3 sometime's 4-5 shot's to kill someone POINT BLANK that's when i just get a troll face in my head.

Hell even a pistol can outbeat most of the shotgun's.

They made a few shotgun's have 12 pellet's(used to be 8 in mw2) so i guess they thought it would balance shotgun's, but its like shooting someone with a plastic pellet gun :|

• 16. Re: IW please help shotgun rushers!

its called quit being a baby   and use a real gun  get sme skill dnt rely on a 1 shot kill its called life dnt keep trying to get everything the easy way  ta da  learn a new thing everyday

• 17. Re: IW please help shotgun rushers!

its called quit being a baby   and use a real gun  get sme skill dnt rely on a 1 shot kill its called life dnt keep trying to get everything the easy way  ta da  learn a new thing everyday

• 18. Re: IW please help shotgun rushers!

O yeah kid using a full automatic gun every day of every hour played is learning something new? Gtfo, you're probably just mad because you got owned by a shotgun, or don't know how to use one.

• 19. Re: IW please help shotgun rushers!

I agree the spas is weak along with a poor fire rate. use the AA12 with akimbo usp45.

1 2 3 4 Previous Next