1 2 3 Previous Next 401 Replies Latest reply: Aug 4, 2012 8:50 AM by Foxhound-Pro RSS

PETITION TO REMOVE/FIX LAG COMPENSATION

theraven.

Had it now us the ones who have good broadband are getting ****** over by running their game for them this has to go if people won't pay for good internet then they should be the ones who lag all over the shop not us please sign

• 1. Re: PETITION TO REMOVE LAG COMPENSATION

Sign

• 2. Re: PETITION TO REMOVE LAG COMPENSATION

sign

• 3. Re: PETITION TO REMOVE LAG COMPENSATION

I vote for dedicated servers

• 4. Re: PETITION TO REMOVE LAG COMPENSATION

Not happening.

Wasn't removed from BlackOps, won't be for MW3.

• 5. Re: PETITION TO REMOVE LAG COMPENSATION
    Snipingdbag

I'm usually playing at <50 to 75 pings with matchmaking working fine, thus this lag compensation is usually game ruining for the host, that in combo with theater, as both need to be better implanted / tweaked at the very least. The host is fcked. Everbody on a good net gets fkced for no reason at all.

Ah so you're playing on a dial up connection, you say, no worries you get 3 seconds heads up on enemy players who think playing on a good net wired matters, those fckin morons. Their bullets won't hurt you. You will out skill them Homiezzzzzzz.

• 6. Re: PETITION TO REMOVE LAG COMPENSATION
    sennalike

I vote for improved matchmaking.  Stick those with crap connections in matches together and those with good connections together.  The ping differentials in MW3 are a joke.

Of course the best solutions would be for Activision to spend some of our money on improving the service, either better and more servers, or dedicated servers.  Trouble is why should they when us idiots (me included) keep buying their crap year after year hoping it will be better only to be disappointed.

My personal view is nothing will change until the day governments around the world decide to implement some form of regulation over internet/online services and specify standards that must either be met or refunds given.  The disclaimers are a joke, if you can't provide what customers expect then stay out of the market rather than rip people off.  It will happen one day, but it's a long way off.

• 7. Re: PETITION TO REMOVE LAG COMPENSATION

Signed, but I think they don´t know how to remove this damn thingy...!?

At least a search for locale only games would be a sign into the right direction.

• 8. Re: PETITION TO REMOVE LAG COMPENSATION

signed.

Not that it matters they wont do **** about it. Stupid devs.

• 9. Re: PETITION TO REMOVE LAG COMPENSATION
    fightback

I got 25/2 mbps  and i am VDSL connected thru netgear router with open ports NAT all the ****, LAG as HELL even in the S.ops and there is only 2 of us. why the **** i dont lag in MW2 when playing ops? WIERD they seem not to give **** about us and Multiplayer. Collected the money and pretend to work on something they sold something to noobs and that is ELITE. I mean cmon. Fix the game it self then make something noobis LIKE ELITE. who gives a **** ! noon of CoD tittles didnt have that **** and we all had and having fun without it. 

Angry gamer

Signing this petition btw!

Bf3 suck and mw3 is not playable more then 1h . It lAgS  like **** sometimes iam faster then bullet ! LAG LAG LAG FIX

sry me mad

1 2 3 Previous Next