4 Replies Latest reply: Nov 19, 2011 4:40 AM by tom! RSS

Xbox live issue only for Black Ops

CODEt2417
First of all I usually play ps3 so I don't know about all of the problems Xbox live has but I'm playing xbox live right now on Black Ops just for the new map packs.  This never happens on ps3 but on the xbox 360 about every hour it says my sign in status has changed and I get signed out of xbox live.  It has happened all the time lately and I want to know if it is a problem with everyone or if I can do something to fix it.  This is especially irritating playing zombies on xbox.  Does anybody know how I can fix this or can I not fix it.
  • Re: Xbox live issue only for Black Ops
    Serums

CODEt2417 wrote:

First of all I usually play ps3 so I don't know about all of the problems Xbox live has but I'm playing xbox live right now on Black Ops just for the new map packs.  This never happens on ps3 but on the xbox 360 about every hour it says my sign in status has changed and I get signed out of xbox live.  It has happened all the time lately and I want to know if it is a problem with everyone or if I can do something to fix it.  This is especially irritating playing zombies on xbox.  Does anybody know how I can fix this or can I not fix it.

Same thing happens to me. Something else that happens is that I can't connect to certain games and parties when on black ops but can on different games.
    AtR ZacAttack

Serums wrote:

CODEt2417 wrote:

Same thing happens to me. Something else that happens is that I can't connect to certain games and parties when on black ops but can on different games.

its lag, u lag out but sign out and then sign in before u know u were even signed out

Yes, I am having the same problem too - you're not alone and I also don't know how to stop it. It only happens with the COD series of games and thus not merely an XBox problem.  At least you have answered my query as to whether it was universal across all platforms or not.

tom!

Not experiencing this yet...