1 13 14 15 16 17 Previous Next 168 Replies Latest reply: May 6, 2012 2:51 PM by BDigg Go to original post RSS
  • 150. Re: Ghost/Assassin is a problem... AGAIN

Quit saying that a perk that does nothing is good. Only thing useful about Assassin is the Heartbeat sensor. Other than that its a waste of time worrying about a UAV that brings kills to you and the fact you can shoot them down is just funny as well.

• 151. Re: Ghost/Assassin is a problem... AGAIN

...you have no idea what you're talking about.

• 152. Re: Ghost/Assassin is a problem... AGAIN
    Fireman0025

I personally don't find assassin that widely used. Sure your probably gonna have one or two assassin users in the lobby, the majority of the CoD population has moved on to bigger and better perks. I know I don't use it that much,and I think I can count the number of games that I have ran into a team with the majority of them using assassin on one hand.

Also, you obviously know that assassin hides you from radar (otherwise you wouldn't complain about it) so you should be well aware that there may be an enemy not appearing on your minimap. The minimap is a tool, use it for its job but realize you can't use it for everything.

• 153. Re: Ghost/Assassin is a problem... AGAIN
    atiredoldguy

Saying that assasin is op because it has no counter is just silly.

For the most part . perks are counters , and there arent counters to most of these counters,

There is nothing that will hide my explosives fromsitrep users, there is no counter to make my helis shoot people with blind eye ........ I cant make a overkill user stop using 2 primaries .. etc

There is no need to know where every enemy is on the map. There are already constant complaints about cod being too easy . anyoone can get a kill, blah, blah blah

Expecting all the enemies to show up on the map is expecting a little too much. Sorry . but thats just the way it is. There needs to be some challenge in the game as far as finding where the enemy is not just seeing which one can outgun the other. This isnt just about having duals. its about warfare, and some of that is the hunt.

• 154. Re: Ghost/Assassin is a problem... AGAIN

Agreed plus there is a counter.  You can run recon.  Every explosive and if pro every bullet will make the assassin user appear as a triangle on the map.

• 155. Re: Ghost/Assassin is a problem... AGAIN

wow so many random spawns behind my back today... too bad I dont have EYES on my back! I am supposed to use those right?? ghost = overpowered

• 156. Re: Ghost/Assassin is a problem... AGAIN

Most campers are camping due to the SPAWN SYSTEM on this game SUCKS ASS!

How many times do you get shot in the back each day? I love to run and gun. But catch myself slowing down, on some maps, due to this suck ass spawn system...

• 158. Re: Ghost/Assassin is a problem... AGAIN

atiredoldguy wrote:

For the most part . perks are counters , and there arent counters to most of these counters,

There is nothing that will hide my explosives fromsitrep users, there is no counter to make my helis shoot people with blind eye ........ I cant make a overkill user stop using 2 primaries .. etc

There is no need to know where every enemy is on the map. There are already constant complaints about cod being too easy . anyoone can get a kill, blah, blah blah

Expecting all the enemies to show up on the map is expecting a little too much. Sorry . but thats just the way it is. There needs to be some challenge in the game as far as finding where the enemy is not just seeing which one can outgun the other. This isnt just about having duals. its about warfare, and some of that is the hunt.

• 159. Re: Ghost/Assassin is a problem... AGAIN
    mdub

atiredoldguy wrote:

Quoted for truth. The sad thing is...... IW is all about making COD for the weak players. Expect there to be no end to their willingness to cater to red dot chasers.