16 Replies Latest reply: Nov 26, 2011 8:32 PM by Sneekyp RSS

NO more complaints on this.... shut up!

Will you all quit coming on here and complaining about aimbotters, hackers, boosters, stealth bomber hackers, laggy games with hit detection issues, long wait times, and other utter such nonsense. This is a PC forum... take that crap over to the xbox forum where it belongs, they have to deal with that stuff... you do NOT.

Go find a dedicated server to play on that has good admin (there are tons of them out there now) and you have none fo these issues. The bottom line is if you want rank ups.... this is what you get. In your drooling desire to go throught the mindnumbing number of unlocks for everything.... you get all this. In your quest for prestige 340, which thousands of other players have already, so you are no big deal, you get people who are hell bent on abusing the system.

When they introduced the whole rank up system, and turned a bunch of you mental retards in to lemmings who went giddy and crazy over it. Some of you actually think your self worth as a human is in being the first to rank up to prestige.... wow what a life goal that is. I saw guys that were rank 80 in the first week, so who cares about all the rank crap.

You are just one of thousands who think they are so cool with a high rank. Now, years later, they have to "feed the beast" by adding new and shinny things to the rank up system, making things so entirely complex that you can litterally spend hours in the lobby tweaking your loadout. And just like sheep to the slaughter... you all kept coming along. NOW you get what you deserve. Hackers, bent on going around the system to get that almight rank..... and you have the audacity to now come here and *****.

If all of you would quit supporting the rediculous peer to peer system that is in place now and quit chasing the rank crap we would get the game back we all really want. Which is a FPS.... you know first person shooter. With clans, a real community, well admined servers where you have your favorite places to play, people to play with.

COD Elite? Are you kidding me? We had COD Elite 10 years ago and it worked wonderful. It was IW who took it all away from us and now trying to bring it back as a joke.  So now they finally give us back the servers and the ability to get back to "normal". Granted it is nto perfect, but it is now possible. Yet you guys are still mainlining that needle...chasing the rank...prestige..... golden starts..... FOR WHAT? Stop it.... throw some cold wate ron your face and wake up.

So from all of us here who are REAL PC players we say to you......GTFUOH... or get on a dedicated server NOW!

peace

• Re: NO more complaints on this.... shut up!
    mrhuk

How about you shut your mouth instead? The Stealth Bomber glitch is probably the worst bug ever, every single game there's at least one person using it and it has completely ruined the game. The problem should have been fixed as soon as it was discovered, it's been 4 days since and we're still having to deal with idiots using it.

And just FYI, your post is garbage.

keep the commenst coming... show your total ignorance.... my point Einstein... is on a dedicated server the admins will KICK and BANN the guys using the glitch. How old are you guys anyway? Do you not realize that game glitches and hackers have been around forever? It has ALWAYS been like this... we FIX our OWN issues on servers..... asswipe. See I can cuss too... make me cool as u.

Hackers aren't doing this for the ranking system you ******* moron, they do it to troll people.

Are you that stupid? Hackers have been around before ranking system X, they've been trolling people since the beginning of time.

Your whole argument is bullshit, total nonsense. Yeah, because PC gamers have both P2P and dedicated servers and because one of those is totally ****** they should just play on the other. How about they should be able to play on both without getting reamed in the ass because that's what they paid for? Ever thought about that dickhead?

jibmoney

Can you say wall of text?

U paid for a game.... it will have issues.... dickhead... wow that makes me a man doesn't it.... learn that word on the playground yesterday did we? Man you guys are pathetic.... Jerks like you guys have ruined what was once a great game... keep it up... then come back and whine some more....

"U paid for a game.... it will have issues.... dickhead..."

Nobody that bought this game assumed it would have issues that render the game completely unplayable on the ranked side, you're a moron. They have a right to complain about it. At most people would expect minor bugs, these are not minor bugs and for a game with an engine as aged as fine wine and relatively unchanged from its predecessors they expected and should have expected better.

" learn that word on the playground yesterday did we?"
        Oh yes, because my words are so big and bad, compared to your generally shitty behavior that includes shitting on everyone who plays on ranked matches. Go wipe away your tears you big baby.

"Jerks like you guys have ruined what was once a great game..."
        Yes, I totally agree. I can see how someone like me ruined the game. Or maybe you're just a blowjob who masquerades as a fortune telling expert historian.

You're a ******* idiot at his finest. You literally lash out at an entire community, brand everyone like you as "real PC gamers" and brand everyone not like you as casuals whining over nothing. I wish I was as much an expert as you, I admit I'm a but curious as to how it feels having my head rammed so far up my ass.

I didn't ruin ****, I've payed for my games and I've been a PC gamer for life. My input has had no effect on the gaming industry as a whole or what maneuvers they make. The same goes for the rest of the PC gamers. You're a disgrace and you're attempting to hijack the fiasco going on and turn it into a debate over some ridiculous nonsense you subscribe to where everyone who cares about the ranking system is a casual and everyone who plays on ranked matches is a casual. Did anyone ever tell you that you're a ******* idiot? Oh that's right, I did, good.

redskullss

Didnt read all of the original post, too long, but I agree that anyone complaining here about IWNet hackers, cheats etc while there is perfectly good dedicated servers avalible does deserve all the butt hurt they are experiancing, forget about the kiddie console side of the game and play the game the way its meant to be played ON A DEDICATED SERVER WITH LOW PINGS AND AN ADMIN KICKING AND BANNING ALL THE CHEATERS

It really is that simple

You know, I would go and find a good dedicated server with a good admin. However, all the servers I come across are 200+ ping which is unacceptable. and the few that I do come across that are less than 150 ping never stay alive for more than a few hours.

So yea... until more people start hosting servers. Ill be playing in the lobby.

ShaneI wrote:

You know, I would go and find a good dedicated server with a good admin. However, all the servers I come across are 200+ ping which is unacceptable. and the few that I do come across that are less than 150 ping never stay alive for more than a few hours.

So yea... until more people start hosting servers. Ill be playing in the lobby.

There are over 2,000 servers for you to choose from. I'm pretty sure there must be some near to you. Why not pick one of them to get a game? It's just that most of them sit empty. Why? Because no one wants to kick the game off; everyone wants to join a game already in progress. So, how do you get a server going if no one is going to be the first to enter an empty server and kick start the game?

The servers are there, but you people think your little progressive symbol (icon) is more important than what should be the priniciple machnics of a game - good ping and no cheaters. So, if you choose IWNet for your little symbol, don't complain about all the crap that goes with it. I'm with FK on this one.

I look for a ranked dedi server with a 100 ping or under that is HC HQ or CTF almost everytime before I go into matchmaking...The only ones that fit this are crouch servers. That's just not an option for me. VCoD, UO, CoD4, WaW, and BLOPS all had servers under 100 with the game types I wanted to play. This game does not have the dedi servers I would play on.

Yes I have found some dedis to play on that fit the above specs, which clear out after a few games...For some people who would rather play on dedis, we are still waiting for a regular server to play on.

As for sitting in an empty server and getting it full? That's the server owner or clans job. Lord knows I have paid my dues in other CoD games in empty servers waiting to fill it up...Not for me anymore....

It boils down to one simple fact, the people have a right to complain about an issue plaguing the game they bought. It really doesn't matter whether you think their complaints are not worth **** because they could be playing on dedicated servers and somehow this has ruined PC gaming because they refuse to play on dedicated servers due to the ranking system.

They paid for it, they should be able to play both. End of story. If you think otherwise I'd like to hear your justification as to why they should live with ****** up ranked matches just because there are dedicated servers on the side.

[pde]paulkersey

This is why I like it when people who bought the game speak their minds. I know how they feel, especially when there's false advertising like the CoD series has done 3 years in a row. The devs can never tell the truth in the beginning because they just yell out things for the media and unsuspecting public and then near release, they drop some of the bad news and AFTER the game releases, you find out even more disturbing BS after you have already paid your $60 for it.

People are now witnessing the internal struggles and aftermath when Infinity Ward left. This is now the result. As for me, I'm a dedicated server player or nothing at all. I also think people have the right to speak their minds about a product that was advertised as what it is.

rising1991

I agree with you Paul but despite some bugs an glitches(that will be fixed soon) and almost no PC features when looking to gameplay it´s a really balanced, fun and fast paced game.PC devs should consider give at least ranked dedicated servers and a fov option, i can live without console and max fps but the features i mentioned need to be in mw3.PC devs stop screwing PC gamers we diserve respect!

poison_pawn

I really do feel your angst; how ever you might want to save the first paragraph for last (if you feel you need to ad it at all) nobody not you, I, or anyone else like to be told to STFU (when I’m really passionate about some thing I try to shut them up with reason first. (Your second, and third paragraphs; are in my opinion spot on) then if you feel the need (and sometimes you do) end your statement with now stfu.

I know it seems like I’m coming across as critical, and arrogant; (as dante has point out, before) but that is not my intent at all.

I'm really trying to be help. (You wouldn't be surprised at the shite I spew before I run it through a word processor...lol)

Point is if we want this younger (mmorp, console oriented) generation to hear us we need to, try not to turn them off, in our first approach. (As frustrating as that may be some times.) If we’re ever going to get then to see our point of view; we need to approach them as friends; and at least try to hear their point of view. 

1. I am 100% convinced that if people (that don’t) knew, or would try putting FPS’s back in the category; we (the PC only community) feel they belong (separate from the bag of numbers lvl system, and limited console experience) that they would learn to enjoy the game in the online community, with dedicated server, clan sites, HTML stat tracking and the like… the way we always have; without MS, or Activision holding our hand. And that we can actually do a better job of it, if they would just stay out of our way

And to me unranked dedicated servers are a huge mile stone of a step in that direction.

As for the trolls: STFU

Dear _FK_ :

Your a fuc.king douchebag.....stop crying about people crying you ***.

Is this xbox live?