1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next 125 Replies Latest reply: Nov 21, 2011 2:45 PM by iif0xh0undii Go to original post RSS
  • 20. Re: Elite: FIRST TO 50
    rattlehead01

Its funny when people see the clan tag and think we hacked it. I believe Insanity got reported the other day for it.  I am still an elite free member.. I have to go get the membership. Before i do that though I have to get my mom a Wii for christmas and get a 250 gig harddrive and transfer cable for the new xbox. Liquidgaming said the packaged i won was worth $1,200 and a 4gb xbox costs 200 i believe while the Batman Arkham city Collectors Edition costs 100. Shipping and that Batman and Joker picture must have cost a hell of alot.    Oh dear, I have gone way off topic.

4RUM FTW

When we make it to 50 as a clan we are having a toga party,

• 21. Re: Elite: FIRST TO 50

IF you need anymore founders to join send me a invite GT >>>> Shankz UK

• 22. Re: Elite: FIRST TO 50

Only inviting memebers of our group/site currently. Looking to get ther legitimately, not just by spamming random players for founder status bonus.

• 23. Re: Elite: FIRST TO 50

Headshotxreaper wrote:

http://thelivegenerator.com/?r=851247

You can keep spamming this, but we are a legitamate group and there will be no shananigans within this organization.

So troll away.

• 24. Re: Elite: FIRST TO 50

are clan missions the only way to get clan XP? or is there another way aside from the 500 founder xp

• 25. Re: Elite: FIRST TO 50

lol.. my only question is why is this in the MW3 Xbox forum? Isn't there a clan specific forum, let alone your own site, not to mention the clan feed on Elite you can utilize to get your message across? If I were a moderator I would say that your thread doesn't belong here, whether you're boasting or not.

• 26. Re: Elite: FIRST TO 50

cool, hope you make it to 50 before those who are not doin it legit,

• 27. Re: Elite: FIRST TO 50
    avengedyesterday

xMRxNemo wrote:

lol.. my only question is why is this in the MW3 Xbox forum? Isn't there a clan specific forum, let alone your own site, not to mention the clan feed on Elite you can utilize to get your message across? If I were a moderator I would say that your thread doesn't belong here, whether you're boasting or not.

Because its a Xbox360 clan and he isn't recruiting... There we go again with the tryhards on the forums.

Why don't you let the moderators be the moderators and you be you k?

• 28. Re: Elite: FIRST TO 50

xMRxNemo wrote:

The intent of the thread was to get out there what the gold clan tags were all about. You are correct you are not a moderator, so it's not your decision where this should go. If Foxhound or CODBLACKICE want's to move this, so be it. Most of the people asking about it wasn't part of a clan and were bugging the crap out of all of us, so Wiggy decided to post this here so we wouldn't continue to get spammed "How did you get your gold clan tag."

Now, whether or not this is to remain here or not isn't your concern, if you don't like the thread, feel free to leave and never to return, or you can actually take part in it and add something other than you utter distaste for anything Wiggy.

Wiggy loves you BTW. Kisses...

1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next