14 Replies Latest reply: Nov 21, 2011 3:25 PM by roguem99 RSS

Hackers Already?

yellowman7884

I played in a game tonight where someone had the clan tag showing the L3 and R3 Controller buttons - taking up most of the bloody screen annoyingly. Is this a hack/exploit to the code? Anyone else seen this or other examples?

• Re: Hackers Already?

Yeah iv'e seen many, i'm not sure if its a hack or a glitch they have done. And yes it is very annoying, just report for exploiting

Seen this alot myself, usually see one person per match with this 'L3R3' in their tag. and its different people, isit a glitch or what? cause it takes up half the screen man -.-

vdubpdx1982

Yes it is an exploit and you should be reporting them under the "Exploit" in the report menu @ATVIMikey and a few others at ActiVision have tweeted about thise a few times. Those people are anoying and deserve to get reported. If they are exploiting that there is no telling what else they are exploiting. BAN ALL THE CHEATERS, HACKERS AND EXPLOITERS!!!

vdubpdx1982

Yes it is an exploit and you should be reporting them under the "Exploit" in the report menu @ATVIMikey and a few others at ActiVision have tweeted about thise a few times. Those people are anoying and deserve to get reported. If they are exploiting that there is no telling what else they are exploiting. BAN ALL THE CHEATERS, HACKERS AND EXPLOITERS!!!

the_lost_soul

LOL why report it's just a clan tag what that going to do de-rank you lol.

and no its not a hack it's a glitch require's a PC keyboard to be connected to your PS3 change your keyboard type to Dutch under accessory settings. then start the game go to your clan tag and hold down the ALT KEY and press the "4" & "5" key's you can use other keys while holding down the ALT KEY to get other wired Symbols.

(has to be numbers on top of keyboard not on the right).

so why is there need to report people for just a random clan tag glitch that probably will be patched soon any ways even though I just posted it hare.

sennalike

Someone started a thread here a few days ago saying they had received a ban for doing it.

the_lost_soul

for a clan tag? that's just stupid. its not going to like screw your stats. + it only clogs up the players rank and level who ever is doing it and it does not affect any other people in any other way.

yellowman7884

Good of the_lost_soul to post a How to do it above. ****.

Had 2 people just the other glitching on one of the maps .. They where walking underneath the map shooting everyone above .. Saw it in my killcam .. Reported them ..

Has anyone else seen the people that flop to prone super fast when you are shooting at them?  Is this a hack or is there a trick to it because I had a guy do it more than once in the same match.  He was running towards me and I started shooting at him.  He dropped straight to prone....did not crouch and then go prone....went straight to prone very quickly.  I asked him about it in the lobby and he kinda gave me some b.s. non commital answer when I asked how he did it.  I tried to simulate it by running, stopping, and holding crouch button and then tried double tapping crouch and could not do it myself.  Trick or Hack?

A cheat is a cheat. A glitch is a glitch. When you start trying to defend either or you are defending them all. If it isn't intended function then it should be patched. I don't agree with banning for it unless it's affecting other players but I do agree with reporting them so the glitch can be resolved. It is annoying to other players just the same as under the map glitching.

They never patched it in COD4, WaW, MW2 and BLOPS so I don't see them fixing it in MW3 either. However, that shouldn't refrain anyone from speaking out on an item that is effecting their gameplay no matter how small. Again, a glitch is a glitch.