1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 52 Replies Latest reply: Oct 7, 2012 5:52 PM by Tyminater Go to original post RSS
  • 20. Re: MW3 Clan??

how i make own clan how u set that up pal thanks

• 21. Re: MW3 Clan??

Check out DOAP a multi-console clan looking for skilled but relaxed players looking to win and have fun. Check us out at on our website. Hope to see you there! Oh and tell them NowWhat sent you.

• 22. Re: MW3 Clan??
    tapddd

Nolimitelites.forumotion.ca

We are on a elite as of a few hours ago and we have MLG gold membership and three squads that play on it.

We accept most skill levels for the clan. just follow link and log into the chat box and we will tell you how to apply

• 23. Re: MW3 Clan??

Add my clan We Here 4 Money

• 24. Re: MW3 Clan??
    kingapokolys

My name is King Apokolys im in the top 300,000 in the world for Domination and 200,000 for Team Deathmatch me and my cousin are co-founders and my clan is called The Creed its for xbox 360 MW3, great clan, send me a message to join and leave your gamertag below and make sure you have founder status thanks ..hit me up need members for clan xp ..very active

We Clap stomp and Silence all our competitors we don't lose and play other clans as well as join clans to vs other individuals for a harder clapping on their head... requirements --Premium/Fonder Status - & above a 1.0 K/D at Least

• 25. Re: MW3 Clan??
    kingapokolys

My name is King Apokolys im in the top 300,000 in the world for Domination and 200,000 for Team Deathmatch me and my cousin are co-founders and my clan is called The Creed its for xbox 360 MW3, great clan, send me a message to join and leave your gamertag below and make sure you have founder status thanks ..hit me up need members for clan xp ..very active

We Clap stomp and Silence all our competitors we don't lose and play other clans as well as join clans to vs other individuals for a harder clapping on their head... requirements --Premium/Fonder Status - & above a 1.0 K/D at Least

• 26. Re: MW3 Clan??

If you are still looking check out Brotherhood of Valor. We are open to players of all skill levels so there are no tryouts. We are a mature respect based clan that follows a military structure so moving up within the clan is a possibility for every member. We host our own in clan tournaments that feature great prizes. We have our own podcast, LiveStream and News Team. We are active on FraggedNation and GameBattles. We support XBOX and PS3 users. We are a level 9 clan on Elite.

Visit our web site for more info.  http://www.brotherhoodofvalor.com/

• 27. Re: MW3 Clan??

anyone know how to leave a clan in mw3

• 29. Re: MW3 Clan??

im looking for founder status premium members to join clan message if interested