10 Replies Latest reply: Jun 17, 2012 4:34 PM by bubbacake RSS

mw3 is a joke

josh1073

ok i defended mw3 all my mates said its would be crap its just mw2 all over again  i said no they will fix all the crap boy was i wrong

(1.) snipers over power everything ive lost 90% of battles with snipers because they are 1 shot to any part of the boady  ive took on a QS

at close range i put 2 shots in him he takes me out with 1 shot is stupid that a gun made for long distance can pwn a sub at its respective distance

(2.) the lag is ridiculous ive lost count how many times ive knifed someone my knife goes past my screen then i die i watch the killcam the guy is behind me and then i get knifed watch the replay im 20ft away  and the game freezes i die i watch the cam everyone but the host is frozen.

(3.)  theatre mode how they messed this up i will never know it was perfect you cant watch a clip with a friend you cant watch anyone else in first person

you cant view other gamers stats mw3 is full of drop shotters i bought all dlc for every cod i own but i will not buy it for mw3 its a joke multi is horrible they half arsed it again the campaign was horrible was a patton print of blackops i was looking forward to mw3 but they messed so much up in my eyes this is the worse game ive played ive got 20 days logged on every cod but mw3 ive gave up on mw3 after 2 days

• Re: mw3 is a joke
    nysteele07

You are exaggerating a bit much.

1. If you lose to a sniper rifle 9/10 you are either extremely unlucky our need to work on you're aim.

2. That either a terrible host or your internet isn't great.

3. Only thing that a agree about, but not a big deal to me.

Sounds like you've been having a hard time with this game. I would take a beak from it.

josh1073

@nysteele07 my accuracy is 18% my k/d is 1.5 im not crap my bo k/d is 2.10 my mw2 k/d 2.5 my cod4 k/d is 2.8  my internet speed is 9.84 my upload is 1.04  speed test ping is A grade my mos is 4.39 my ping is 19 jitter 4 by no means is that crap its good i loved every cod bar this one because the learned nothing snipers ads is the same as mw2 with sloh you cant tell me that theatre mode is acceptable it fails black ops was bad but mw3 is just a slap in the face with a piss soaked hand

I cant tell you how many times I get hitmarkers with a sniper. Or times where people tried to snipe me and I lived.

2. Game connections good chance its not his internet. They are working on this issue and its obvious that its there for a reason.

3. You will continue to cry about something that been in all the CoD games but no one cares. Dropping to prone has been slowed down hard and the animation to prone actaully lasts longer than the gun fights. Someone is getting sick of getting they ass handed too them yes? When people get smart expect to see alot of halo jumping but then again you will also cry about that to.

Your complaining again about baby **** that is getting fixed. Other than the host and spawn problems. This game could be the best CoD to date. If anything is a joke its you. No offense

josh1073

@MisleDification im sorry but comments like yours make me laugh you clearly know nothing mw3 was half arsed half of activison design team quit its story is a patton print of blackops multiplayer is battlefield maps but its a cluster **** of buildings the guns are horrible if its just me then why have alot of people who do gaming vids say they are going back to mw2 cod4 and blackops oh ide take robbert bowlings word with a pinch of salt like he said they were gona bring out dlc for mw2 specops and patch oma on mw2 im still waiting for those patches!! oh about me being a **** baby i can handle dying ive gone 24 37 and been fine because it was a fair match and a legit death please know what your talking about before you talk mw3 is bugged to hell and back good day fanboy.

when call of duty 4 was in its prime m8 back in 2007/8 it made this game look like a rusty anus,how you can say it is the greatest cod yet beggers belief when we had games like cod2,4 and w@w this game is garb

ROFL your crying about Quickscoping and drop shotting. Most of the stuff you say that makes the game bad was done that way for a reason. The connections and spawns are getting fixed. COD4 was your first CoD game I bet so of course you think its the best.

As far as bugs go. It has always been bugs in CoD games and there is always hacking in CoD games. I dont remember one CoD game that did not have problems. The guns are actually quite balanced. They made ARs weaker which was a good thing. Im getting sick of people having super high advantages just because of they gun type. To call me a fanboy because I prefer something more advanced than the simple old CoD4 that I played years ago makes me a fanboy? Then yeah I guess im a fanboy.

josh1073

@ MisleDificationok were in my post did i even once mention ARs  killstreaks spawns???? are fine and as far as robert bowling at a mw2 press convention hes stated they will be bringing out lots of dlc  multiplayer maps and specops dlc  and on twitter he wrote we are working on a patch for one man army unlimited ammo and the rock glitch on fuel mw3 is full of bugs please respond please respond to the post with terms that are relevant to this post i did not mention assault rifles killstreaks or spawns anywhere no offence but ur a dumbass......

MW3 is complete garbage, anyone who says otherwise is just a fool.  To say MW3 is the best COD to date is absolutely hilarious.  You sir are probably the scrub with the lowest tier dsl that somehow miraculously manages to kill me in what seems like one bullet after I've unloaded an entire clip in your camping ass.

trialstardragon

1. Snipers are the strongest gun in the game they will own every other gun at any range if the person using them has a decent aim and is fast on the trigger. They do the most damage of any gun in the game per round fired. This is why QS'rs use them beacuse of that OHK probability factor.

2. Lag has always been a problem in all of the CoD's; yes it is worse in this one but even BF3 which uses dedicated servers has very bad lag at times which adds up to poor hit detection.

3. Theater mode is just a gimmick at this point, it was first introduced into CoD in BO even then it was not perfect, this is the first IW game to have it so no it was not going to be perfect in it either. Not even Halo theater is perfect it still lacks features that could make it better. No game has ever had a perfect or near perfect theater mode ever.

Whaa!! you cannot view others stats as easy so what, who cares. Stats in any of the CoD games really mean nothing and can easily be manipulated by those that know how. K/D means nothing, W/L means nothing. Even accuracy can be manipulated, so means nothing. Even SPM means nothing because that is subjective to how a player plays. A low spm does not mean they are bad, just that they do not rush around for kills.

bubbacake