36 Replies Latest reply: Jan 24, 2012 5:01 PM by tcraynet RSS

Tone down the Type 95 and stop the lag

The Type 95 is to over powered for a stupid assault rifle

  • Re: Tone down the Type 95 and stop the lag

    i agree its bullshit all the shitshows use it

  • Re: Tone down the Type 95 and stop the lag

    they should just make it equal to the g11 in black ops, that gun was a 3round burst and very powerful, it would get 1 burst kills, but maybe only like 30-40% of the time.

  • Re: Tone down the Type 95 and stop the lag

    Try the acr 6.8 its real good.

     

    But i do agree they should either tone it down or make it the last assault to unlock

  • Re: Tone down the Type 95 and stop the lag

    that and the FMG9 akimbo

  • Re: Tone down the Type 95 and stop the lag

    that and the FMG9 akimbo.

  • Re: Tone down the Type 95 and stop the lag

    The type 95 is not over powered, at long range it take 5 bullets to kill and at sort range it is only 2 bullets and let that may be a little to much but i like this gun, if people miss on the first shot there pretty much done, and as for the fm9 or what ever them stupid guns are called they just need to be removed..lol

  • Re: Tone down the Type 95 and stop the lag

    I have to disagree with you Deadly Sand.

     

     

    First off, you say it only takes 2 bullets... Keep in mind that the MK14 only takes 2 bullets. So what I'm getting at is that the Type 95 is essentially a 3-burst MK14.

     

    Even though it takes 5 bullets to kill an enemy past the damage drop off point, the thing still shoots at the highest RPM of any assult rifle

     

    I'd say I can drop a target in .3 second from across the map.

     

    What's worse is that dropping a person in a trigger pull, essentially your latency, is equivilent to a sniper going off in 3RB.

     

    I have to agree with the FM9's.

     

    It's not that their OP.. their damage sucks... its the fact that they fire at some god forsaken speed. Lower the RPM, and Voila, they suck.

     

    And I haven't had any success with the ACR. I never enjoyed it in MW2. I'm more for either high power -> low rate of fire. or low power -> high rate of fire. Meaning, RPD, PKP, M60, P90M1, MP7, UMP.

    • Re: Tone down the Type 95 and stop the lag

      rsjc741 wrote:

       

      I have to disagree with you Deadly Sand.

       

       

      First off, you say it only takes 2 bullets... Keep in mind that the MK14 only takes 2 bullets. So what I'm getting at is that the Type 95 is essentially a 3-burst MK14.

       

      Even though it takes 5 bullets to kill an enemy past the damage drop off point, the thing still shoots at the highest RPM of any assult rifle

       

      I'd say I can drop a target in .3 second from across the map.

       

      What's worse is that dropping a person in a trigger pull, essentially your latency, is equivilent to a sniper going off in 3RB.

       

      I have to agree with the FM9's.

       

      It's not that their OP.. their damage sucks... its the fact that they fire at some god forsaken speed. Lower the RPM, and Voila, they suck.

       

      And I haven't had any success with the ACR. I never enjoyed it in MW2. I'm more for either high power -> low rate of fire. or low power -> high rate of fire. Meaning, RPD, PKP, M60, P90M1, MP7, UMP.

      You are COMPLETELY incorrect. The FMG9 does 40 damage each bullet, so essentially, it kills in 3 bullets at close range. With Akimbo + INSANE rate of fire, they are OP'd as MOFO's.

       

      Even at 20 damage per bullet (due to damage drop), they still kill insanely fast.

    • Re: Tone down the Type 95 and stop the lag

      every assualt rifle takes 2 shots to kill until the damage drop off... and i dont see how you can compare a T95 and a MK14... the MK14 has a much better range on it and the T95 is crippling at a range. Not to mention if you have anything lower than a 18% accuracy you shouldnt even touch a T95, the T95 is the most balanced 3 round burst weapon in the franchise.

      • Re: Tone down the Type 95 and stop the lag

        Rawdll wrote:

         

        every assualt rifle takes 2 shots to kill until the damage drop off... and i dont see how you can compare a T95 and a MK14... the MK14 has a much better range on it and the T95 is crippling at a range. Not to mention if you have anything lower than a 18% accuracy you shouldnt even touch a T95, the T95 is the most balanced 3 round burst weapon in the franchise.



        Incorrect:

        Most ARs kill in 2 shots IF 1 hits the head otherwise its 2-3 to the Chest ACR 3 SK to chest unless 1 hits head then 2 SK 4 SK to chest outside of effective range and 2 to head or 2 to chest 1 to head outside of effective range

        That is just an example


        p.s. sorry for the jumbled up type just didnt think this reply deserved that much effort seeing as the poster was compltely incorrect

      • Re: Tone down the Type 95 and stop the lag

        Type 95 is the exact same gun as the FAMAS in MW2 and M16 in COD4, they always have at least 1 overpowered noob cannon so that the tweens can make youtube vids with and feel good about themselves. Does it need nerf?  Yes.  Will they? Never.

  • Re: Tone down the Type 95 and stop the lag
    flameweilder8

    xithelegacyix wrote:

     

    The Type 95 is to over powered for a stupid assault rifle

    no

  • Re: Tone down the Type 95 and stop the lag
    obzi

    If the T95 is so Op why isn't everyone using it?  Look at the top players, the vast majority of them use something else.  As my wife keeps telling me, it's not what you have but how you use it.  (Thank god!)

  • Re: Tone down the Type 95 and stop the lag

    The T95 is NOT OP.. from long to medium range it takes 2 bursts to take them down. from long range it freakin takes like 4 to 5 bursts (depends if hes in cover) . If you miss close range, thenn you are dead (unless you have rapid fire like me )

     

    But all my instadeaths seem to be coming from that damm SCAR-L rate of fire plus the damage is ridiculous

     

    T95 is for the more defensive player. By that i mean having good map awareness, not running around a corner blindly. If you can keep your distance, more than likely you will take the other guy out (unless he gets a damm headshot off of him getting hit)

     

    Each gun has a certain way to be used well(rush, stay indoors CQB,outside getting sightlines etc..).. Learn the different ways the guns perform their best and the maps that allow you to overcome.

  • Re: Tone down the Type 95 and stop the lag
    maccabi

    xithelegacyix wrote:

     

    The Type 95 is to over powered for a stupid assault rifle

    actually there is an ar thats more powerful damage wise and will kill in less "hits"

    ironically this isnt over powered as not alot of people use it go figure

  • Re: Tone down the Type 95 and stop the lag

    I am an avid fan of the 3 burst gun as I have been in all the COD games.

     

    I don't think they are overpowered because, as a few folk have pointed out, you need a good first aim to use it well. If you miss with your first burst and you are facing the person you are pretty much a dead man because of the slight delay in being able to fire again and this is why this gun is perfectly balanced against all the other assault rifles. Yes if you have a good connection and you hit with the first burst it can be an instant kill, but miss with that first burst, or have a poor connection then it doesn't work as powerfully.

     

    Reducing the power of this gun would pretty much make it useless to use, because without that initial power, coming up against someone who is able to constantly spray bullets at you would be pointless. You'd not be able to compete.

  • Re: Tone down the Type 95 and stop the lag

    I hate threads like this when unskilled ppl come on complaining about getting guns nerfed and everything is overpowered!

     

    if you's think the guns that kill easily and are deadly then use them youselves!

    It takes more skill to use a 3rb gun and if you cant handle that and cant use the gun yourself then get off the game and go but bf3...or get a life..

     

    I use the T95 because it suits my style  and its getting ny accuracy up as i always struggle to keep that high....

  • Re: Tone down the Type 95 and stop the lag

    half of the times when i think my death was from a sniper rifle, i look at the killfeed and its the Type 95. insta kill with an assault rifle = over powered.

  • Re: Tone down the Type 95 and stop the lag
    bitty02

    stop moaning about over powered weapens in this game if you dont like it play black ops if you want low power weapens idiot

  • Re: Tone down the Type 95 and stop the lag

    1) The only Assault rifles that can kill in 2 bullets are the MK14 and the Type 95.
    2) The type 95 is better than any shotgun at close range. Don't believe me? Make a shotgun class, but put on the Type 95 with steady aim. 2 bullets = dead

     

    The Type 95 is balanced as long as they are firing from far away. 2 bullets up close is rediculous. Beats almost all the SMGs and shotguns.

     

    Oh, and people who complain about people whining about OP guns can't get kills WITHOUT the OP guns. I don't want to use one gun for my entire multiplayer career.

    • Re: Tone down the Type 95 and stop the lag
      gallp13

      Update......my cm901 with shoty eats T95s for breaky just lerv... this gun;)

       

      Know why...cos the kick, fire rate, oh so beautiful report and killen' power remind me of my first CoD love. My gun metal grey, scratched n battered, bare arsed no attachment naked...camper killen', sniper bothering, standup gun fighters' GALLIL

  • Re: Tone down the Type 95 and stop the lag
    nuttin2say

    What makes the machine pistols effective is their accuracy with akimbo, nothing else. That said, they aren't that great. They stretch the short range barrier, granted, but at medium to long range they suck.

     

    The Type 95 is a joke. For anyone to be effective with it against you in more than 50% of encounters, they have to be a pretty good aim. Aim at that point requires skill and nothing can compensate for that.

     

    If it's so damn good, use it.

     

    Oh wait. You probably think the AK47 is the "best" gun because it looks cool.

     

    That's fair. I like the M4 for only two reasons - it sounds cool and it looks cool. There's better guns, but I use it a lot ...

     

    because it looks cool and sounds cool.

     

    And the Type 95 doesn't scare me.

  • Re: Tone down the Type 95 and stop the lag

    I don't think the type 95 is overpowered. All the guns are balanced and just need to be used properly.

  • Re: Tone down the Type 95 and stop the lag

    Are you f**kin joking, because of the lag the Type 95 takes 3 x 3 round busts for me to drop anybody! beginning to think I have selected rubber bullets as an attachment!!!!

     

    Sort it out IW/SH

  • Re: Tone down the Type 95 and stop the lag

    Are you f**kin joking, because of the lag the Type 95 takes 3 x 3 round busts for me to drop anybody! beginning to think I have selected rubber bullets as an attachment!!!!

     

    Sort it out IW/SH

  • Re: Tone down the Type 95 and stop the lag
    rankismet

    xithelegacyix wrote:

     

    The Type 95 is to over powered for a stupid assault rifle

     

    While I love personification as much as the next person... I'm not sure the Type 95 is stupid.

     

    Also... the irony of calling something stupid but not being able to use "too" in a sentence is never going to stop being funny.

     

    Thanks for that.

     

  • Re: Tone down the Type 95 and stop the lag

    The problem with the type 95 is that it has one of the highest fire rates out of the assault rifles and has a two shot kill.

     

    Also i think since the M16 has so low of a fire rate and is is a three shot kill like most other assault rifles they should just make it fully automatic.

  • Re: Tone down the Type 95 and stop the lag

    i love 3 burst guns, and single shot guns... if i use an automatic i usually burst fire it for accuracy anyway.