40 Replies Latest reply: Apr 21, 2012 9:53 PM by x1nFaMoUz RSS

<[CrAEz]> elite xbox360 MW3 clan recruiting, 2.0+ clan K/D (strict qualifications)

[CrAEz] is a legit MW3 clan recruiting for CORE ONLY game modes (team tactical game modes). We've been playing together since the first modern warfare and have over a 2.0 average clan K/D. requirements are as follows:

*18 yrs of age or older (as you must be 18+ to compete in tournaments with physical prizes)

*must have a working headset

*must have a overall K/D of AT LEAST 2.0+ as well as passing a standard gameplay tryout (your total score/kills or lack of will not necessarily bar you from recruitment) these matches will most likely be played in core team tac and will be played to see firsthand your playstyle and teamwork.

*must have the premium version of CoD Elite (or plan to upgrade to it soon) as you cannot compete in clan operations without it

*willingness and motivation to compete in Clan Operations on a regular basis

NOTE: we are currently recruiting ONLY for GB and tournament teams, which is why the k/d requirement has been increased recently. Any member chosen for MLG or physical tournaments must be willing to change their gamertag to represent the clan, microsoft points will be provided for the GT change.

There are currently 17 members of CrAEz and were a tight knit group of friends that love to pwn noobs and wreck on other clans daily. We have a lot of fun so you'll be expected to bring a good attitude and an open mind to the game with us.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED YOU MUST CONTACT ME VIA XBOX LIVE, I WILL NO LONGER RESPOND TO THIS THREAD OR OUR CLAN PAGE!

GT: CrAEz TuRnCoaT

clan: CrAEz

https://elite.callofduty.com/connect/clan/view/175569

*don't just send me a friend invite, send me a msg first so I know what it's about, or just leave me a reply on here and I'll get back to you when I can, thanks and good luck.

red = non negotiable

IF YOU DO NOT MEET THE REQUIREMENTS IN RED, YOU WILL NOT RECIEVE A REPLY!!!