11 Replies Latest reply: Nov 30, 2011 12:43 PM by Ebn RSS

Is it safe to buy CoD elite ?

i mean it was problems with it before..

• Re: Is it safe to buy CoD elite ?
    e-l-m-e-r-_-

if you buy it today you get the exclusive camo and title and everything is working now.

No It's not working and Not worth it IMO. Elite is a Joke bottom line. I can't even access my stats for MW3 cause it keeps telling me I never played an online game and a gives me a link to Buy MW3. BTW it was working 2 days ago but now all the sudden nothing. Don't waste your Hard earned cash bro.

schlag2dash

If you play MW3 alot and are big fan its worth it. even though elite isnt 100% yet. You still get all DLC when they eventually release it. So if you plan on buying all the DLC that is released, then it is worth it. it will pay for itself after all the DLC is out. Then all Elite would just be a bonus. Think of it more of a season pass like Gears of War 3.....but with stat tracking...

Schlag is right if your going to get all the dlc's then it will pay for its self in the end,

if you wont it will be a wast of cash.

But if your going to pay for elite then you probley are the kind of person (like me) who will get all the dlc's.

No, its a waste of time, avoid it

WolfRidge

It works fine and I like it, But i'm suprised that it doesn't have better functionality, all it really is an online stats website.  I was looking 4ward to the clan features, we have formed a clan and you can do clan challenges but I wanted private clan v clan battles and that feature is not active yet.

In summary there are some good features but I dont think it quite lived up to the hype, i doubt i will pay again for access to the website, I got it with hard' edition of the game so I got a better deal, but when it's time to renew I wont be.  Unless they add much more functionality and features.

The website is working fine now after launch it was a complete 'mare for a couple of weeks

If you are planning on getting the DLC then yeah go ahead and get ELITE cause you prolly won't loose anything.  If you are getting ELITE just for ELITE then you will be disappointed right now.  At best I'd say it is operating at about 70%.  Alot of the stuff is not updating properly or functioning at this time, hopefully it will be up to 100% soon. Once that happens I think it will be pretty good, but again right now it's fair at best and definately not worth 40 something bucks.

So if you are a DLC person get it and just say I am pre paying my DLC.  Then hope they sort out ELITE soon.  If your not a DLC person then I'd wait and see how long it takes them to get this thing up and running properly.

GET IT! I pre ordered it. Wasn't working for a couple a days. Not it's up and running. I love it!

It was working for me since its been up but 2 days ago it just stoped showing me my MW3 Stuff says I havent played any MW3 Games yet which is BS since I'm P1 lvl 64. It ticks me off and I can't seem to find any answers to this problem. Its just a big Blah for me. I loved Elite till this now I'm just disapointed.

No don't get it.  They won't be releasing any DLC until the 13 month window closes.  That would have been the only reason to get it.

Ebn

In hindsight I would have liked to have held off going premium. Don't worry too much about holding off and missing founder status. All that wee green skull next to our names actually means is we were too quick to part with our cash. It was like buying a car straight from the manufacturer and trying to drive it off before they'd put the engine in!