1 9 10 11 12 13 Previous Next 192 Replies Latest reply: Apr 16, 2012 9:17 PM by Rednecksniper39 Go to original post RSS
  • 100. Re: New rebalancing coming this week! WINNING!!!

My friends and I had discussed how the FMG9's seems unbalanced, but we never bothered to actually try them out. Mostly because of the connection issues that can make any gun seem overpowered.

This last weekend for the first time I level up and tried out the akimbo FMG9's. I was surprised by how overpowered they seemed to be.  I told them to try it out, and they came to the same concussion as I did.

Now it is just a big joke. When me and my friends play almost every kill cam shows one of us using these cheap guns.

What I would really like is for the shotguns to have similar range / damage / TTK as the akimbo FMG9's.

• 101. Re: New rebalancing coming this week! WINNING!!!
    codchamp

Nice! Glad to see those akimbo autos are gonna be nerfed. You dont need to aim them or even be close to them to get mowed down. Reminded much of the dual 18's from MW2 before the patch.

• 102. Re: New rebalancing coming this week! WINNING!!!
    IMdaveduff

I was all about the five seven my first prestige, i used it akimbo and with tactical knife and it worked really good for me, when I started seeing loads of people with the akimbo fmg9's I started using a different machine pistol to fight it, I have been trying out the g18's which are fun akimbo cuz they shoot about as fast as the fmgs but they are worthless rangewise, like it's tough to even use them across a room from someone because the recoil is really high. They are probably better with steady aim but I never run that. I just played a match and found that using those going up stairs is not a good idea cuz you are shooting the ceiling after one burst lol. I've also seen a TON of the fmgs today and last night, guess people are whoring them while they can before the nerf. I tend to not use a gun if it's complained about on here as being OP tho. It just feels cheap to me.

• 103. Re: New rebalancing coming this week! WINNING!!!

finally, some patching.

• 104. Re: New rebalancing coming this week! WINNING!!!

Vic27 wrote:

finally, some patching.

Wiggy not a big fan of having to patch things, but it does show that they are doing post release support and that in itself is a Win/Win.

• 105. Re: New rebalancing coming this week! WINNING!!!
    AnakyUK

Make the Type95 kill in 3 bullets (doing about 45 damage) instead of 2 bullets close/mid range.

And make the FMG9 kill in like 5 bullets (doing 20 damage) instead of 3 bullets close range.

• 106. Re: New rebalancing coming this week! WINNING!!!

AnakyUK wrote:

Make the Type95 kill in 3 bullets (doing about 45 damage) instead of 2 bullets close/mid range.

And make the FMG9 kill in like 5 bullets (doing 20 damage) instead of 3 bullets close range.

If they make the Type95 3 bullets instead of 2 I'm going to still be just as deadly with it.  The 2 bullet thing really only helps when you hipfire, which I rarely do with the 95.  In other words if they make it 3 bullets it won't really make much difference and I predict people will still be crying about it.  If they make it more than that then it won't even be on par with other assault rifles.  If anything they need to make it 3 bullets -and- lower the range before damage dropoff starts to occur.  Or at the least lower the range.  Just making it 3 bullets, in my opinion, will not stop the complaints.

• 107. Re: New rebalancing coming this week! WINNING!!!

So we are at Thursday, has anyone notice any "rebalancing" in the game yet?

Wiggy at work, but he didn't notice any last night, nor did he see a patch.

• 108. Re: New rebalancing coming this week! WINNING!!!

Just signed on to check it out and see, but unfortunately no updates yet. I'm on the east coast and its about 3:30pm. Hopefully they come out with this update/patch soon, it'll be interesting to see how things are changed and how different certain weapons will work.

Personally i'm all for the nerf of FMG's. I wouldn't mind seeing the 95 receive it as well, but not before the other one.

• 109. Re: New rebalancing coming this week! WINNING!!!

Im trying so hard not to quit CoD. I have never been so frustraded in my life especially with a video game. Even if they fix the bullshit weapons we still have to horrible maps and im pretty upset I spent my money on ELITE which is also useless because you will hardly play on the new maps. We only get like 4 maps a pack and we already have 16.

I cant camp because I get flanked alot.

I cant run because when I do I always get dropped even though I shot first. The enemy spawning close to me and taking a route to run up behind me. You can not predict camping on this game at all. Atleast the other CoDs you could tell where the camping spots are with map knowledge but this game is just too many corners and head glitching spots (Hard as hell to see guys that are doing it) it takes away from all the fun CoD is. People dont even drop they aim anymore they just straffe around every corner with they aim up which is unfair to the people on the other side of the wall.  Good game plan but overly poor excuse of a game.

1 9 10 11 12 13 Previous Next