40 Replies Latest reply: Dec 3, 2011 8:49 PM by BigHeadN RSS

NERF THIS NERF THAT !!!!

WHAAAA, they're beating me with something I don't like OMG IT NEEDS TO BE NERFED ! Mommy, daddy make the bad men stop shooting me with that gun. Like I'm so pro and like they're not so they haz to use tha gunz I don't like! Squeek Squeek Whaaa

TOUGHEN THE PHUKK UP!!

• Re: NERF THIS NERF THAT !!!!

So I guess you don't give a f*ck about balance. Am I right?

Newsflash it IS balanced, And even if it wasn't why don't u use the gun that kills you so much? You stupid or something? just seems like common sense to me. I don't see any problem with any gun in this game, all can be effective, all have drawbacks.

BigHeadN wrote:

Newsflash it IS balanced, And even if it wasn't why don't u use the gun that kills you so much? You stupid or something? just seems like common sense to me. I don't see any problem with any gun in this game, all can be effective, all have drawbacks.

Shotguns are sh1t. Plain and simple. Snipers are more effective in CQC then shotguns. That's not a problem?

deamonomic

cwatz

If there was a gun that instakilled everyone on the map when you pulled the trigger would you still have the same opinion? 

Secondly, what if every gun in the game was an instakilll machine?  Thats something that isn't too far away from reality.  The game has an insane amount of firepower, just like mw2.  That isn't the ideal play experience for many people.  It severly limits the skill cap of the game which only benefits newer/bad players.

If there is something detracting from peoples enjoyment of the game then they have a right to voice in.  Infact they should so that the game can be improved, if not for this title than future ones.

Nope, why should we put in small tweaks that could be made to make the game more balanced and therefore more fun. Nothing people complain about is game breaking but it gives slight edges that could do with some toning down. But apparently your just a sheep who decided that IW is run by Gods who know everything about making a balanced game simply because they are paid to do so, never mind most of us have far more gaming experience than the developers do. Nope, no idea what we're talking about at all.

No I don't think they're gods who made a perfect game but nerfing weapons isn't the answer to anything, None of these weaopns are instakilling everyone on the map so cwatz argument is moot. There is no "god" gun in this game. And as an example that I'm NOT some sheep as you put it, I think the maps are sh1t and as in every cod, knifing is waaaaay too easy. The guns are fine, and for that matter the perks are fine too. You guys like to whine only noobs use this only noobs use that cause it's OP'd well if they're the noob and you're soo good why can't you adapt? I can and I don't even consider myself all that good. The majority of you gun nerfing whiners are only whining because you can't seem to use said gun effectively. Type 95 is a burst gun and it takes adjustment to adapt from full auto to a burst, because you fail to adjust shame on you, same goes but in different ways to every single perk and gun you kids cry about....ADJUST

if you think that all the guns are balanced then please explain the type 95.

in real warfare, THE M16 IS THE MOST BALANCED GUN ON THE FIELD. and thats not even my point. my point is that the type 95 is actually really strong. 1 bullet takes off 55 percent of your health (i know because i have the official strategy guide) that means it only takes two bullets to kill a person and the gun is 3 round burst.

am i the only one that can see this problem? or does everyone see it too?

kingray96 wrote:

if you think that all the guns are balanced then please explain the type 95.

in real warfare, THE M16 IS THE MOST BALANCED GUN ON THE FIELD. and thats not even my point. my point is that the type 95 is actually really strong. 1 bullet takes off 55 percent of your health (i know because i have the official strategy guide) that means it only takes two bullets to kill a person and the gun is 3 round burst.

am i the only one that can see this problem? or does everyone see it too?

Don't say REAL in this becuase its not a REAL game

robrod

Ive been screaming that for ages. AK74u in BO was a beast. I got pissed and figured why not try it out since it seems to be so good. It killed lots and lots of people. So I kept using it. Thats like saying when I use this gun I do way to good so I think I will just not use it. Instead I will use this other gun that I think is weaker so that way I can make fun of you for using that really good gun. Wait what?

gallp13

Balance is such a subjective concept. For example I see some imbalances but nothing so servere that would make me call for adjustment. But again that the opinion of 1 person in millions. Must be difficult to balance opinion much less the weapon set.

Most people who talk like this are only upset because the items that most are deeming OP are the most items used by said person and said person doesnt want their "bread & butter" being taken away from them.

When I unlocked the Type95 day one of this game I knew it was powerful, I found out when I unlocked and used the last AR that the Type95 was OP in comparision to all the otehr AR's and in most the guns in general.

The Akimbo FMG's are rediculous, wayto accurate for 2 hipe fire machine pistols not too mention the fire rate that makes it piss ammo out like water.

Also you can just see the prevalence of assassin when you play, its the most used perk. Why? Because its just 10x better than the otehr tier 2 perks. The others dont offer as much benafit as Assassin.

Also 1 out of 6 shotguns is good, the rest blow hard are slightly usuable after youlevel it to 28 and then use a attachment that glitches more pellets in each shot so you can do more damage.

Your nothing but a Type95/Assassin/FMG user and are just upset because IW/SH are going to be rebalancing 2 of the things you rely off of for your skill.

Get over it, its happening andno whinny thread is going to change it.

The majority have spoken, the minority can suck it up or go play something else.

lol @ your assumprions. I use everything, yes I've used both fmg's and type 95's but I'm on a mission to gold everything so atm I'm using cm901 and striker mostly then i'll move on to the scar. It's funny you call this a whiny thread, lmfao at your hypocrasy. Doesn't matter what they do, kids like you will find something to scream "NERF" about, My prediction next will be the acr and dual skorpions, mark my words, and then if they nerf those It will be something else, like I said toughen up and adjust.

gallp13

Signed

I like the little nerf guns with the suction cup darts... Oh, wait.

People will whine no matter what.  For some reason, it makes them feel better when I destroy them with a Scar, but If I destroy them with a Type 95, oh my god, it's the end of the world.  Seriously folks, what is the difference?  Changing the gun to one of the ones you "respect" as being a "fair" gun really makes you feel better when I kill you 10 times in a row with it?

Here is a solution, I think we should all start with 100 rocks, that's it.  No guns, no nothing.  It requires 7 rocks to the body, and 4 rocks to the head to kill.  Now that would be such a skill game, nothing OP there.  Something tells me though someone would find a way to complain about something in that set up being unfair.

in my opinion... there are a few weapon balance changes needed, but nothing huge..

akimbo in general needs its accuracy reduced.. especially on the fmg..

shotties and pistols need a buff.. especially shotties...

and for my personal preference...

i'd like to see a delay added for going prone.. at least stop  people from shooting until they hit the ground..

and the quickscoping is retarded... i have no issue with people using the skill, but you actually have to hit the target for it to be called a skill... QS hitboxes are 5' wide right now..

All the changes you mentioned would be absolutely fine.  But I guarantee you even if they make those changes, people will complain about something being overpowered.  It's just the excuse that is used by bad players for getting beat up on.  They have to have an excuse, because admitting someone is better at the game for them is just too hard.  They will always moan about a weapon being better than the others, regardless as to what you change.

I love idiots like you. "Whoever complains about a gun sucks11!!!!11." When most of the time it's the opposite. Most of us want balance, nothing more, nothing less.

davidlsofferman wrote:

I love idiots like you. "Whoever complains about a gun sucks11!!!!11." When most of the time it's the opposite. Most of us want balance, nothing more, nothing less.

Good job showing your intelligence level by resorting to name calling.  How about they just give you one gun in each class to choose from?  Then you can stop whining.  It's funny how good players do well regardless of what the opponent is using.  They don't whine constantly about OP weapons, they simply do good at the game.  But, keep your excuses ready so that you can always blame something else every time you get smashed.

Type 95 takes 2 bullets to kill a guy.

Why don't I use it and get rapid fire and gold camo?

Cause that gun is BS, and I don't want people to confuse my skill with some OP BS weapon.

I agree with everything the BigHeadn has said..stop complaining so freakin' much! some guns have to be more OP that others..if not what would be the point in ranking up to get a gun? they would all be just as strong as the first guns you get?? Getting guns that are more powerful than others is a reward for ranking up..so stop crying about every littel detail of the game becuase you people are dumb and don't use the guns that are better

I prefer the weapon damage models from Black Ops over MW3.

idc what is op or up  but a scar should kill faster than a p90 and acording to iw  it doesnt thats the only problem i see

Uh only "arguement" that can be made for a an "excuse" is lag other than that people just want a excuse for getting killed, and can't admit they got out gunned. Reflex's makes the difference not the gun (outside of lag) but eh people will never admit it, so it is what it is.

SuddenlyAlive13

*facepalm*

Look , to all you people who whine about people who whine, you complain about the people who don't know what they're talking about. They say something is OP without facts to back it up. There are people, like platinumb, Brandaman, asasa, and davidlsofferman who actaully ahve proof to back up their claims. Here's my views:

Type 95 kills in 2 bullets up close. No, I repeat, NO SMG kills in 2 bullets up close. The Type 95 makes SMGs worthless, just like the Famas in BO. That's where the problem lies. ARs are supposed to be the jack of all trades, they're supposed to be good all around, but not shine in a specific area. Aside from shotties, SMGs are the CQ guns, but the Type 95 makes them all worthless as it kills faster than all SMGs. THAT'S what the problem is. They need to lower the damage so it doesn't kill that quick up close. It IS overpowered.

Quickscoping breaks the entire balance of the game. "skill" is irrelavent. It makes snipers a OHK up close and from a distance, making shotties completely useless. Shotties have a pathetic range, but snipers can OHK from 5 feet away and 50 fifty feet away? It's a complete joke of balance. As long as QS is in the game, the pre-patch model 1887s from MW2 should be the WORST shottie in the game.

And to anyone that wants to throw the ever classic "I can kill it so its not OPit's all about skill", I take it you thought OMA/DC/Commando was balacned too, right? I mean hey, I killed plenty of people using it, so it must be balanced. I killed plenty of people using the death machine, should it be a primary?

It's a VIDEO GAME, if you want that perfection then make a MW4? Don't buy it, trade it, sell it, or don't play it. Type 95 1burst kill.. ok... if I react faster and get 4-5 bullets into him before he reacts guess what hes dead? Reaction, reflex's make the difference.. period.