1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 53 Replies Latest reply: Jun 1, 2014 8:09 PM by skullplade77777 Go to original post RSS
  • 30. Re: MW3 Clan??

I looking for active players with a strong urge to win and be part of the building of an empire.

Play alot of TDM but also looking for people that play the rest too trying to cover all bases

We are in start up mode right now but plans are in the works to compete on all levels

I have founder status imma pretty excellent player (no bragging) lol

Looking for players to help Fly Squad on all levels from recruiting to running different units,etc

pretty much a group effort

If you have further Questions I can provide more infomation

To join just post a comment on  Fly Squad on Elite or Reply to this with your info

or add me on PSN and say you want to join

Thank you for your time

BossDonPaperelli ( PSN)

Fly Squad

• 31. Re: MW3 Clan??

Hi mate I have founder status. I am in the uk and at 2nd prestige level 35 mw3 and I was 15 50 in black ops my gamertag is yadaddy787 let me know plz

• 32. Re: MW3 Clan??

Hi mate I have founder status. I am in the uk and at 2nd prestige level 35 mw3 and I was 15 50 in black ops my gamertag is yadaddy787 let me know plz

• 34. Re: MW3 Clan??
    omi567

Hello im the leader of my clan "Xiled Alpha Gaming" or [XAG] here is our clan page and disscussion on the fourms. We are a new clan and are eager to look for more members.

https://elite.callofduty.com/connect/clan/view/195506

http://www.callofduty.com/thread/100582017

My PSN is Silencio_Tesk

• 35. Re: MW3 Clan??

I just started a clan its level 4 with 7 members....must have a k/d over 1.3, elite premium, and a mic....message me on XBL if interested GT: NotCalAz11

• 36. Re: MW3 Clan??

I just started a clan its level 4 with 7 members....must have a k/d over 1.3, elite premium, and a mic....message me on XBL if interested GT: NotCalAz11

• 37. Re: MW3 Clan??

Hi i am looking to join a clan, im on ps3 and need some new people to play mw3 with. ive been playin with my mates but theres no clans. Im not a elite member but good enough to be in a team. If anyone is looking for someone send me a invite or il add u. My psn is             the-benz-jam-in

• 38. Re: MW3 Clan??

Hi i am looking to join a clan, im on ps3 and need some new people to play mw3 with. ive been playin with my mates but theres no clans. Im not a elite member but good enough to be in a team. If anyone is looking for someone send me a invite or il add u. My psn is             the-benz-jam-in

• 39. Re: MW3 Clan??