16 Replies Latest reply: Dec 3, 2011 4:54 PM by pj600r RSS

I'm so glad MW3 didn't have a beta. :)

Everything is working so well, Devs did a really good job. They certaintly didn't need a beta, pff.

-CoD: Elite is epic ( so glad I paid 60$ for this, I wish I could pay more )

-Spawns are perfect

-There is no lag

-No one is getting deranked

Can't thank the DEVs enough for this game.

• Re: I'm so glad MW3 didn't have a beta. :)

I thought they had a closed private beta of top players from the community.

Finaly someone appreciating a game instead of complaining, I agree that they did an excellent job with MW3 and Call of Duty Elite is a nice bonus.

LMAO. Someone can't sense sarcasm.

Sarcasm is at an ALL time High . because if your telling all of us that you agree with enemies spawning behind  you 99 percent of the time is a good thing then your are trying way too hard to be a troll for attention ..

the Devs slapped MW3 together including elite which was faulty the first couple of weeks after release but they sadly made 400 mill in the 1st 24hr's of release .

For originality i tip my hate to tryarch and black ops . best killstreak was the SR71 blackbird  with theatre mode and wager matches and customizable emblems with endless creactive possibillties and animated titles when you got to pristege 15.   MW3 didn't refine anything from there past cods. its another version of MW2 and some minor tweaks to IW's engine ..  Spec ops is a really fun success and very enjoyable with  friend . and thats about it .  Mulitplayer .  could have been fun if there weren't too many Exploited weapons .  and killstreaks that are dumber then dirt ..   1 more thing .... Since when was the pavelow better the the AC-130 .

Yahdig wrote:

Finaly someone appreciating a game instead of complaining, I agree that they did an excellent job with MW3 and Call of Duty Elite is a nice bonus.

wow....lol

whhoooosh! right over the head...

I'm glad they unnecessarily Nurf guns that don't need to be nurfed as a weekly event!

I'm also glad the whole community has ADHD and runs around with Sub-Machine guns spraying at the first sight of a red gamer tag.

luckeeeluciano

What are you supposed to do when you see a red gamer tag?  I personally get down and start doing pushups to display my amazing emanhood, thus showing my dominance as an alpha male and scaring them out of my territory,  

This game is a close second in attrocity.  Only MW2 was worse.  The maps are all barrel sized grid systems.  Quikzkopin is for kidz.  The spawn system as currently constituted is a disaster.  I assume that will improve when they implement a patch for the spawn system (could have done this prerelease had they had a beta).  They did implement a nice array of guns but the maps hinder any attempt at using them.  You are stuck using an smg on 13 of the 15 maps.  I am glad they do nerf guns as they see the need to (again, this would not have been a problem had there been an open beta).

Elite?  Hello?  Hello?  Has anyone seen Elite?  He is a lazy bastard that doesn't like to work.  I overpayed in advance for his services and I am getting the feeling he scammed me.

I will be sure not to buy the next IW/Sledge/Raven/Walmart release.

I'm just glad we have a forum to complain in so I don't have to see it on Twitter. Oh, wait...

IEliteWalker

Are you mad my friend? This IS the beta!!!

IEliteWalker wrote:

This IS the beta!!!

Something they learned from Bungie.

Play testing?  Who needs that?

coolwhhhip

Yep, all of these devs feel comfortable crapping on all of their fans by beta testing after the releases. This is from lack of competition again. All of these devs have carved out their individual niches and have noone competing with them in their respective games. Customer support isn't really important when you have whatever market cornered. As soon as someone develops a arcade style shooter, that can at least a little bit compete with COD, and has better support and appreciates their customers and fans, COD will in turn get better also. Thats whats so funny about the so called beef between BF3 vs. COD. There is no competition between these two at all. They are completely diff. games. Neither are threatened by the other.

pj600r

I didn't think I would ever say this but at the moment this game is as bad as Black Ops.

In the space of 2 hours I managed to finish just 7 games out of a possible 20 odd.

The lag compensation made BO look good, the spawns are a mess and various other crap like button clan tags and dropshotters have turned this game into a joke.

It's not even no1 in the Game charts any more so others are wary of buying it because of mediocre responses it got from critics.

Let's just hope IW sort it out like they promised they would before release because it still has the potential to be a good game.

And before the "sort your connection" comments come out of the woodwork there is nothing wrong with my Internet or router they work just fine thank you.

elite_force1uk

There Was a Beta ... We all bought it, its still a Beta now

im guessing your under 15 .. there is a mimimum quality standard required

for agame to be decent.. this game is well below that startard!

you have games like Homefont,crysis 2 that are far superior in everyway

but get over looked because they dont have "modern warfare" in the title

i swear the next Cod could be a dog turd in a box and you will all still buy it

and the'l be fanboys that still defend it!