1 2 3 4 Previous Next 84 Replies Latest reply: Apr 12, 2012 6:40 PM by pinhead_1 Go to original post RSS
  • 10. Re: You Quick Scope, I report as Exploiting a glitch.
    sennalike

Might need to get some popcorn in for this thread...

FWIW I detest QSers, but there will be plenty who say "it isn't a glitch, blah blah blah".

I don't care what it is, whether it takes skill or not, I simply do not care.  I refuse to play when I realise there are QSers in the match I leave and find a different lobby.  Simple.

• 11. Re: You Quick Scope, I report as Exploiting a glitch.
    MrCham

@BlazinGuns - Personally I'd remove all that extra "stuff" that has basis for this game. But then what points would get. Aim assist would be the first out the door. Aim assist is for idiots and Campaign players.

True in some sense that I am wasting my time, but if we are many who do the same thing, will they not listen and take to perhaps making any appropriate changes. The necessity of coding an ads and fire delay is clear or for that matter only allowing ACOGs on sniper rifles since a fixed 10x makes no sense on these maps since there is seldom a line of sight that is more than 150 yds. Any idiot can be taught to shoot straight out to that distance.

The notion of sniper rifles should not be one of CQB, but rather one of Sniper/Counter-Sniper, but the maps are too small. So yes I am aware of the issues of first-kill/quickest-kill, but that doesn't mean that I have to put up with it or accept it at face value. So thus I am trying to be constructive rather than disruptive. Feel free to argue away but my stand on this issue is firm and immovable. Call for my ban if you will, it will not change my point of view and I will continue to be constructive in my argument rather than simply the on-liners that call for my ban from the forum.

Whomsoever said that anything in this world was written in stone had better be looking at the epitaph of his gravestone.

• 12. Re: You Quick Scope, I report as Exploiting a glitch.
    MrCham

@Sennalike - I do but what I can to entertain, but unarguably so, in a constructive manner and with a positive spirit.

• 13. Re: You Quick Scope, I report as Exploiting a glitch.

Face it, you got owned by a quickscoper, and now feel the need to complain about it. 

Funny how you don't complain about the mechanics of other guns. Such as the lack of recoil or how long it takes to kill.

• 14. Re: You Quick Scope, I report as Exploiting a glitch.
    MrCham

@nickzombie - Idiot, perhaps I am, perhaps I am not. In a rush put words to the forum in respect to the argument I may or may not have missed a few, letters, words and alike.

And yet I find your response to be simply bait for further name-calling. What I am, where I have been, you will never know.

• 15. Re: You Quick Scope, I report as Exploiting a glitch.
    avengedyesterday

MrCham wrote:

Idiot, perhaps you would not hastily give in to such hasty judgment as you would more than likely find yourself at the same conclusion should you happen to try using a fixed power scope and being accurate down range (25+ yards). False in what respect? That raising a sniper rifle to your shoulder, finding the aperture and the target in that short a time and firing an accurate shot. Sorry, but I gather from your response that you lack any clarity in regards to the appropriate handling of these weapons.

Think constructively, what other voice would we have? I am sure that in regards to the forums, that the individuals coding the game have no regard whatsoever for the proper handling of said weapons.

Well good thing this is call of duty and isn't based on realism. If it was, almost everything in the game would need to be changed. I gather from your response that you lack clarity of defining the line of fiction and nonfiction.

• 16. Re: You Quick Scope, I report as Exploiting a glitch.

You will never know what I am or where I've been either.

• 17. Re: You Quick Scope, I report as Exploiting a glitch.
    MrCham

@nickzombie - So am I to assume that you are a quick scoper? In one of my more recent matches I went 19-4 (not much by any standards). Two of those deaths where at the hands of quick scopers. And yet I make no distinction, nor do I give any lenience towards those that do quick scope. I am adamant and consistent in this respect and I give no quarter.

• 18. Re: You Quick Scope, I report as Exploiting a glitch.

okay but your telling me that if your standing there with your gun and someone is 15 feet away from you that you couldnt just raise up your scope get a general idea that he is in the crosshairs and pull the trigger the second you spot him? it shouldnt take you more then a second to scope on someone and pull the trigger if you can already see him a few feet away from you. my only problem with quickscoping is when people just sit there flicking their ads up and down hoping the auto aim drags on someone they cannot even see

• 19. Re: You Quick Scope, I report as Exploiting a glitch.

LMAO @ the OP of this thread.

Keep reporting.. it'll really get you the results you're looking for!

But hey.. using your logic I think I'll report every person who crouch walks around the map as exploiting a glitch as well. They know they're covering the bigger hit boxes with their gun and their hands causing you to have to fire more bullets to kill them. Total glitch!!!

Crouch walkers = exploiters = reported.

[/sarcasm]

This thread/topic fails for the millionth time.

Sell your game and go back to FAMAS OPS if you can't handle it.

1 2 3 4 Previous Next