1 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next 84 Replies Latest reply: Apr 12, 2012 6:40 PM by pinhead_1 Go to original post RSS
  • 40. Re: You Quick Scope, I report as Exploiting a glitch.

he is completely right its an exploit they put aim assist in to make the game fair but it has had the adverse effect. i lost a close quarters battle with my UMP against a sniper rifle its horseshit. not realist in the least

• 41. Re: You Quick Scope, I report as Exploiting a glitch.
    vims1990

^

What Ghosthound said

I despise quickscopers (as they are one the worst type of teammates you can get) but I don't report them just because it's in the game.

I will report modders, hackers, boosters & glitchers but I will never report someone who's just quickscopes.

A majority of terrible quickscopers go negative most of the time anyway. They are easy pickings and add onto my assault pointstreaks.

• 42. Re: You Quick Scope, I report as Exploiting a glitch.

It's not about realism. Realism would mean that every gun would drop someone with 1 shot unless it hit a bullet proof vest.

It's about balance. Snipers have the best range in every game ever made, so to balance the range they need to be very ineffective up close.

They need a price to pay for usage or they become OP.

Realisticly, anyone could pick up any weapon and shoot a guy in the face, and that's it. This is a game and it needs to have balance to be fun.

Anyone who has an attitude of 'just shut up' or 'stop crying' doesn't care about making rules fair and is pretty much why this game sucks so bad.

Not that I'm accusing you of any of this. Just making a point.

• 43. Re: You Quick Scope, I report as Exploiting a glitch.
    atiredoldguy

The developers know exactly what it does and makde the decision to keep it in the game.

They are the ones in authority and make the call. They have made that call.

It would be the same as me reporting someone for using an someone for shooting me, since they are exploiting the fact that bullets inflict damage.

Its not even an Inaccurate report. Everyone knows they intentionally left the ability to qs in the game, therefore its a false report . A malicious, harassment.

I dont like qsing either, but thats beside the point. Its part of the game ....... an intentional part of the game.

Teyarch seem to have a different opinion with their games, maybe they will do something when their next relese comes out.

Until then its as legit as it gets. Deal with it.

• 44. Re: You Quick Scope, I report as Exploiting a glitch.
    Snipingdbag

No, they should not go overboard. Just remove Qdraw ability on snipers and viola 90 % less qsers and a lot more normal snipers in the game, this is taking it they add bigger, more diverse open maps where sniping quickly or not is possible constantly. Those that qs you without that smg ads speed with quickdraw, would have most likely killed you with any other gun as well, if not 10 times as much.

• 45. Re: You Quick Scope, I report as Exploiting a glitch.

I just wish they would leave the sniping how it was back in COD4. The way it is now is a little abused and off kilt to what quickscoping use to be.  In COD4 it actually took a little skill to do it, you at least had to look through your scope for a split second. Now it is just, run at someone, drop the sticks, tap L1 then R1 and bam you got em'.  It just seems like everyone is a self proclaimed awesome sniper because of it.  Just remembering the good old days of COD4.  Wish I had a way to go back to when it was new and amazing again.

• 46. Re: You Quick Scope, I report as Exploiting a glitch.

QUEERSCOPING LOL

• 47. Re: You Quick Scope, I report as Exploiting a glitch.

Wait so it's a glitch? but the devs intended for it to be in there? WOW those devs are morons for purposely putting a "glitch" into their game... oh wait... grow up man, i hate quick scoping a lot but mostly due to the little kiddies who do it and think they're "pro" and even i wouldn't do such a stupid thing as this... i also hope you get banned from reporting anyone.

• 48. Re: You Quick Scope, I report as Exploiting a glitch.

Agreed, that some of the perks simply make the sniping class much to OP. I seldom get owned by quickscopers, I simply don't like it. Not in the least. Period.

• 49. Re: You Quick Scope, I report as Exploiting a glitch.

Alternatively, remove sniper weapons altogether from the game. What is the point of having them on such small maps? Can we have bigger maps? With proper sniper perches? Reaching out and "touching" someone with a sniper rifle should take patience and skill. Not this misguided sense of CQB which is just plain wrong.

1 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next