Legal Action??? Baaaahahahahahaha. Good luck finding an attorney to back you on this one. So what seems to be the problem? My video game doesn't play the way i want it to, and its causing me pain and suffering! Hahahahah you kids crack me up. Post your concerns in a constructive way that will fall on the right ears and changes will come. This game is going to be a work in progress for at least the 1st 3 months just like black ops was. I am very happy with the finial result of black ops and that goes to the developers listening to the community and making changes that made sense. They didn't listen to every cry baby kid that said no fair i die by this gun all the time boo hoo fix it? They actually took everyone's post and implemented much needed change. They are trying to do this now and admitting they aren't doing as good of a job communicating like black ops they are doing their best to improve and secure this Title. I say if its still junk after 3 months migrate backwards you can still get top dollar for your game on craigslist! So you will be out like 10 bucks for 3 months of cod big deal cheap rental. But please stop making post like this you draw attention away from what needs to be read.
My list of fixes i would like to see in order of importance.
1. Lag Compensation. (Give host advantage better 1 person then 11) People will hate me for this but black ops method feels great to me, In black ops i can play with friends from New York To California and still find playable games. In MW3 If i don't play solo or with a group that are my next door neighbors the game is awful.
2. Background Music. (Please allow me to control background music exactly like black ops. Nothing worse then trying to have a conversation in a pre game lobby and all you hear is some annoying music. Hell i would even be happy with an enable/disable option)
3. In Game Voice Chat Sound Quality. (Now why in the world would you use such a poor audio codec for in game voice chat. Sounds exactly like mw2 robotic voices. Black ops sound quality was great so why again have you chosen to take a step backwards? Some will argue lower quality voice codec less bandwidth meaning less lag. Black ops using good codec and no lag issues that we are experiencing with mw3.)
4. Lobby options. (Why wouldn't you implement the same options features for lobby as black ops? Give me the power to decide if i want my lobby private, friends only, or open along with searches local only default ect....)
5. In Game Audio - (Would love for foot steps to be more audible like mw2 so i can sound whore.)
6. Last Stand, Final Stand, Second chance - (All the same in my book but i dont mind it on a death streak because you run into it a lot less so its not overkill. But please give the kill to the person who put him on his back and an assist to the person who finish's him from the back)
7. Custom Player Cards & Stats - ( I want to be able to create my very own player card like you could in black ops. Also i want to be able to click on someone's name while in lobby and see all their stats just like black ops. Leader boards is just that leader boards i want to look at someone with ease while their in a lobby with me. Black ops did this one perfect.)
8. Weapon ReBalancing - ( Akimbos definitely need it but i completely disagree on the type 95. The type 95 will only get a one burst kill if you hit someone with the full burst mid to close range and is one of the weakest at long range. Nurfing this gun will make it useless because you are only rewarded using this gun if you have great accuracy which makes perfect sense because its a burst/semiauto weapon. I get outshot all the time while using this gun and against others who use it and i never felt like i got cheated because of the weapon unlike those crazy akimbos or even the striker with range and extended mags!)
the word juvenile comes to mind when I read your post.
If you're not 17 and below, the word idiot comes to mind. Telling someone not to complain, after they spent their money is something idiots do.
Now to educate you,
People don't usually care who developed the game. Actually people don't usually care who created anything. They care that the product works right or as advertised. Next time you want to participate in anything please contribute with a well formulated opinion or keep them to yourself.
I don't feel as ripped off as the OP as I bought Elite for the DLC, but the feeling still lingers a bit. We were told that this would be an in depth stat tracker but instead we get a stat tracker inferior to that of the built in Black Ops Combat Record.
Not to mention that clans are useless at the moment and the only way to rank up is via founder xp. I can't stand that I paid for a product that doesn't even do half of what a free built in feature did in the previous installment.
I figured that Elite would do everything the combat record did and then some.
Number of killstreaks taken down
Most/least played map
Most used perk(s)/guns by everyone
But hey, no surprise from a feature thought up by Infinity Ward. The same people that brought you MW2.
I still haven't gotten mine. They have actually just completeley ignored my email to them and it seems as if they deleted it. My account has just been moderated right now and they have warned me to discontinue my actions. They considered my opinion as spam and now it seems as if they are afraid of the ideas I am spreading.