7 Replies Latest reply: Dec 6, 2011 1:35 AM by DarthBryan RSS

LoL @ the Type 95.

Finally got sick of my bullets missing all the time, so I gave it a shot. LoL, why the **** is it so easy? One burst, every time! I was taking out groups of people from any distance, close and far. It doesn't matter how far they are, it's always dead accurate. And LoL that it takes more bullets from far away. So what? With rapid fire on, it's over.

So I'm not going to make a troll thread to cry about it. I'm just laughing at all the retards who think this weapon is fair.

• Re: LoL @ the Type 95.
    Snipingdbag

sssssssssssssttttttttt..

They are nerfing it, hopefully also buffing the long range damage to a 4 bullet kill potentially at least. It's fun to use it with rf and steady aim pro.

esmorgue

Snipingdbag wrote:

sssssssssssssttttttttt..

They are nerfing it, hopefully also buffing the long range damage to a 4 bullet kill potentially at least. It's fun to use it with rf and steady aim pro.

Are you on the sauce again.

Snipingdbag

Lolz, one french dude literally cried in french of anger after I killed him again on one point with it on village, at that point it went to host migration immediately. He was using the barrett trying to qs, so yeah that’s asking for it really.

I mute most mics but it’s fun when you randomly hear someone who turned his on later raging.

This gun is really hit or miss. With a good register it beyond Op though, otherwise you’re much better off with an auto.

esmorgue

It is supposed to be getting adjusted in the coming days. We will just have to see.