1 6 7 8 9 10 Previous Next 197 Replies Latest reply: Jun 18, 2012 6:46 AM by ImPissed Go to original post RSS
  • 70. Re: Why is The XBOX getting HD rendering and ps3 is not?

CYNDICATE wrote:

davidlsofferman wrote:

You would be right if I said " The next-gen console are 100% being released in late 2012." But to bad I said it was a rumor. learn2read

You saying "RUMOR", is just you making an easy "out", for when someone calls bullshіt on your lies.

Sorry(not really), nobody is falling for it.

http://www.next-gen.biz/news/next-generation-arrive-2012

http://tinyurl.com/d7n2esp

• 71. Re: Why is The XBOX getting HD rendering to YouTube and ps3 is not?

^^^ Keep it civil please, guys. Cyndicate, he said it was a rumour, nothing more - there's no need to react so aggressively. Leave it there please.

Also deleted some console war posts. Keep that sort of thing out of here please.

• 72. Re: Why is The XBOX getting HD rendering to YouTube and ps3 is not?

WTF IW PLEASE FIX!

i Want my 720p  as promised

• 73. Re: Why is The XBOX getting HD rendering to YouTube and ps3 is not?
    brandaman

CYNDICATE wrote:

Thats funny, considering my PS3 renders ALL of my games in 1080P. I guess you don't own a PS3, so you have no idea that the majority of new PS3 games are in 1080P.

To prove it, I scanned ALL of my COD games and You can view them yourself.

Everyone of them render in Full 1080P:

MW3(Hardened).png

MW2(Hardened).png

COD-BlackOPs.png

COD-Modern-Warfare.png

Didn't think anyone would call you on it?

So,... What now?

Lol, nope.

CoD runs at 600p on PS3 and 360. However Black Ops on PS3 ran at 540p.

• 75. Re: Why is The XBOX getting HD rendering to YouTube and ps3 is not?

brandaman wrote:

CYNDICATE wrote:

Thats funny, considering my PS3 renders ALL of my games in 1080P. I guess you don't own a PS3, so you have no idea that the majority of new PS3 games are in 1080P.

To prove it, I scanned ALL of my COD games and You can view them yourself.

Everyone of them render in Full 1080P:

MW3(Hardened).png

MW2(Hardened).png

COD-BlackOPs.png

COD-Modern-Warfare.png

Didn't think anyone would call you on it?

So,... What now?

Lol, nope.

CoD runs at 600p on PS3 and 360. However Black Ops on PS3 ran at 540p.

Your a moron that got proven wrong and you can't deal with it. So now you ignore the evidence and act delusional.

It's ok, all they have to do, is click the links I posted and they will see the big fat 1080P on the boxes.

The 360 is the one that has no REAL HD output.

The HDMI cable is not even real on that thing. It is an upsampled componant output, with an HDMI adapter put on it. It's not true HDMI, so in that aspect, on the XBox, you are correct.

• 76. Re: Why is The XBOX getting HD rendering to YouTube and ps3 is not?

Elite just recently became stable enough to log onto the site without having it crash. Many of the features aren't working yet. iOS and Android apps haven't been released yet. Several clan features aren't working yet and some Founders aren't getting their content. Hell, as of right now, PC users aren't even getting Elite until the devs say otherwise.

Game hasn't been out a month yet. If you don't count Elite's downtime then you may as well say it's been out for 2-3 weeks. God forbid you can't upload a 30 second clip (Perhaps Premium is 1 minute? Every second counts..) in HD yet. But no, go ahead and flame eachother over it.

I'll be right over here, watching and eating my coco puffs.

• 77. Re: Why is The XBOX getting HD rendering to YouTube and ps3 is not?
    brandaman

CYNDICATE wrote:

Your a moron that got proven wrong and you can't deal with it. So now you ignore the evidence and act delusional.

It's ok, all they have to do, is click the links I posted and they will see the big fat 1080P on the boxes.

The 360 is the one that has no REAL HD output.

The HDMI cable is not even real on that thing. It is an upsampled componant output, with an HDMI adapter put on it. It's not true HDMI, so in that aspect, on the XBox, you are correct.

Look you idiot, the "big fat 1080p on the box" doesn't matter.

COD IS RENDERED IN 1080P. TRUST ME. IT ISN'T. IT'S A FACT. ASK ANYONE WITH ANY KNOWLEDGE OF TECHNOLOGY. IT'S. NOT. 1080P.

Call of Duty is and has been rendered at 1024x600 always. Black Ops on PS3 is the only exception, where is was rendered at 960x540.

There are hardly any games that are rendered in 1080p on console. God of War is one of them.

If you think consoles are anywhere near powerful enough to run games like CoD in 1080p, then you're an idiot.

Metal Gear Solid 4 was rendered in 1024x768.

GTA4 was rendered in 1152x640.

The Xbox may not be able to output 1080p, but that doesn't matter since most games aren't rendered in it. Hell, a lot of multiplatforms are rendered at a higher res on 360 than they are on PS3. GTA4 is 1280x720 on 360. But that's not really important. Plus 720p+ is considered HD, and yes the 360 can output that.

The back of the games on 360 also show that 1080p. That doesn't mean they run at 1080p. They're just upscaled to it.

• 78. Re: Why is The XBOX getting HD rendering to YouTube and ps3 is not?

Remember when fourzerotwo was talking about fixing rendering on Standard definition TVs? You need an HDTV to render in HD. That's what I think, at least.

EDIT: Maybe it uses the video output of the console (maybe not the direct output, but the game's video output) to render. If your console is putting video out in HD, you can render in HD.

• 79. Re: Why is The XBOX getting HD rendering to YouTube and ps3 is not?
    brandaman

You might be on to something here.

1 6 7 8 9 10 Previous Next