1 31 32 33 34 35 Previous Next 380 Replies Latest reply: Sep 5, 2012 2:35 PM by undzis Go to original post RSS
  • 320. Re: Why Button Clan Tags Are 100% Going To Get You Banned! [Update 6]
    MVME2NIGHT

It's only bannable if you play on xbox because I seen people with it on ps3. I even made someone my friend with the button thing.I reported him and guess what nothing happen he plays everyday and never been ban I sent 2 reports and nothing so if you playing PS3 keep it up nothing will happen.

• 321. Re: Why Button Clan Tags Are 100% Going To Get You Banned! [Update 6]
    starbuckfrack

CSx121

I feel as if its more like putting the little mousketeers in their place. Like the mousetrap for a short timeout

I dont care if there are mice running aournd thru my walls, but I do get annoyed when they start running around squeaking and boosting cheese.

And waithroad you have a good point which I never mentioned before. But a lot of people do say when they do something small thats wrong you can be sure they are doing other things.

• 322. Re: Why Button Clan Tags Are 100% Going To Get You Banned! [Update 6]
    starbuckfrack

jkodaa

Read the last 3 pages or so all the links are there .

You dont need links from the devs to see the rules

But I will give you the short version..

http://activision.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/activision.cfg/php/enduser/popup_adp.php? p_faqid=78822&p_created=1321632585&p_sid=AmZiWDJk&p_lva=77717&p_li=&p_redirect=& p_sp=

then when  402 twitted they are fixing it and he even said DONT do it.

The MS Live TOU and COC you agreed to

the kid geting banned..

How much more proof do you need ? The evidence is all over this thread.

BTW Activision considers this an EXPLOIT more than a modification. Besides throwing up your definition isnt going to stop them from banning you. Its either you did it or you didnt.

and I think the guy twitting about it is fourzerotwo if I spelled it right , but as I said his tweets are also in this thread everywhere.

BTW the "Clan Tag Validation" portion of TU6 patch, I cant wait to see the forums an hour later

At the LEAST we will get people who say "My Clan Tags Gone! I want my buttons back ! It was part of the game ! My freind told me it wasnt a glitch !"

• 323. Re: Why Button Clan Tags Are 100% Going To Get You Banned! [Update 6]
    playerone2

Damn it, had to read.

if your going to go back, Look at the last ten pages.

Notice 402 mentions the

stealth bomber GLITCH.

map EXPLOITS "FIX"

which have been patched with urgency right?

no recoil GLITCH. (long range akimbo pistols, hilarious)

Then "REMOVE"  buttons from clan tags. not that urgent.

Doesnt really make it look like (for those who have never happened to develop software) it was a glitch.

I honestly thought it was in there so the developers could enter IW or something else without busting out the laptop.

The link doesnt say that these are special in the way your talking about. these are about as special as the æ. like a way to add a fourth page to the characters list. ( i know kinda sounds crazy but this is a video game).

notice they use the xbox text editor to change clantags. If they wanted to use any thing like these characters (since there are no custom playercards)  this would probably be an easy way they could  do it.

Just thinking logically. i guess its just a difference in generations or something i grew up playing offline. No updates. No changes. If it was in there its because they wanted it to be. Im thinking of why it would be in there. other people are thinking i didnt know about so it must not be right.

And MW2 you could not do that. It was completely different and not even a comparison. They used jTAG like you said. which are still alive and running they have even out it on the new slim xboxs.

You can modify your gamertag pretty easily buy extracting your gamer profile. changing it on your computer using progams. and copying your modified version over your original profile. but that its against the rules and you will get banned for it. no question. ive seen people who have been banned for this. Its the same way you change the leaderboard stats. and ive seen people get banned for that. even though 100 times more people have used the clantag buttons ive never seen one.

Why did nobody tell me theres a spellcheck on here?

• 324. Re: Why Button Clan Tags Are 100% Going To Get You Banned! [Update 6]
    starbuckfrack

This thread will keep going even after the fix. We know why. It will just be past tense. But I would rather see one long topic than 20 brand new ones.

The MW2 thing was years ago so yeah I mixed that one up. I looked up a yahoo page and skimmed it

Thanks for stating the spellchecker thing . never even glanced at it.

I only used the bold button and didnt care for any other button. Still cant figure out the colors.

when the blops forum had the old setup Firefoxes spell checker would work.

Never used the emoticon button either

I just ended it with a hand drawn smiley

• 325. Re: Why Button Clan Tags Are 100% Going To Get You Banned! [Update 6]
    starbuckfrack

Just FYI...

Microsoft just had a mandatory update as of Tues aroun 9 Oclock central time. Oct 6th.

Big update. still waiting...

Wonder what it is ?

• 326. Re: Why Button Clan Tags Are 100% Going To Get You Banned! [Update 6]

This thread is dumb. I have never seen so many damn people complain about a stupid mod/glitch whatever you want to call it that is harmless and want to go crazy about it. If it was a gitch that gave you an advantage gameplay wise then fine but if your complaining because you see letters that somehow taking up your whole screen from the glitch is so stupid. That is telling me your in your teammates ass basically, camping in a corner or your playing on a 10in TV. Matter of fact with all the issues with this game like the spawn points, unbalanced perks & weapons and etc, how is this most popular topic. I swear people take thing to serious over something so stupid.

• 327. Re: Why Button Clan Tags Are 100% Going To Get You Banned! [Update 6]
    gallp13

Complaining about complaining folks. Lol most ironic.

• 328. Re: Why Button Clan Tags Are 100% Going To Get You Banned! [Update 6]
    WantedMan

5 days since he posted this and nothing has been fixed !   NOTHING

• 329. Re: Why Button Clan Tags Are 100% Going To Get You Banned! [Update 6]
    gallp13

Reading this community says Tisa glitch and ban. Pretty clear feedback I'd say.

1 31 32 33 34 35 Previous Next